I apologize for the delay in getting the next chapter out and want to thank everyone for their understanding.  Chapter 26 will post on schedule tomorrow.  Luckily the next chapter is almost complete so there shouldn't be another delay. :)

• Like 2

I apologize for the delay in getting the next chapter out and want to thank everyone for their understanding.  Chapter 26 will post on schedule tomorrow.  Luckily the next chapter is almost complete so there shouldn't be another delay. :)

Although we miss stories when they don't come as scheduled, most of us understand that life can get in the way :)

• Like 3

It's ABOUT time LL...

0:)

No but seriously thanks for this latest chapter, I really enjoyed it, as always :hug:

• Like 1

Yeah, I can see that - it will be next chapter when Corey gets to Toronto. Or perhaps I'm being too pessimistic...

You, and everyone else who read the chapter. Nothing bad even happened (yet) and I'm already frowning.

• Like 3

Spikey's review made me chuckle a bit.

Well I guess a test of their relationship is eminent.

It seems he loves drama and thinks the test is a great idea.

Or else he's :facepalm: and cursing the inability to edit reviews. ;)

Definitely the second one, and cursing my phone and the limitations of writing reviews on it.

But I do love drama.

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 2

I'll get my review in asap, but I'm behind with several stories, so I hope you can be patient.

Another reason to wait is I needed to cool down, so I wouldn't say too many nasty things about Luc. I still can't believe he would up and kiss Jason like that. I'm also pretty pissed at Jason for not following his first instinct and punch his ex, or at least push him away violently and yell at him. Not just for Corey to observe, but because Luc deserves it for being a nasty C... and an egoistic user. :pissed:

I'll get my review in asap, but I'm behind with several stories, so I hope you can be patient.

Another reason to wait is I needed to cool down, so I wouldn't say too many nasty things about Luc. I still can't believe he would up and kiss Jason like that. I'm also pretty pissed at Jason for not following his first instinct and punch his ex, or at least push him away violently and yell at him. Not just for Corey to observe, but because Luc deserves it for being a nasty C... and an egoistic user. :pissed:

I knew that would be frustrating.  Sorry about that, but at that point I think Jason was just "over" the whole thing and wanted to leave.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I knew that would be frustrating.  Sorry about that, but at that point I think Jason was just "over" the whole thing and wanted to leave.

I could see Jason not going all cave man on Luc. He's grown up quite a lot since moving to Kingston and getting together with Corey. As a result his shock and inaction (something akin to bodily harm aimed at Luc) is understandable - though very frustrating as Tim said. 

Hopefully, some amazing make up sex is in their new future.....

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2