From The Cup Of The Worthless By Cynus

Chapter 17 spoilers

I'm glad you both liked it, though remember, as much fun as the scene between Nobu and Viktor is, I love this chapter because of what it showed me with Dante. He became the hero of the story in this moment for me, when he went to his uncle on their behalf. His heart amazed me when I wrote it.

I'm not saying it will be the same for anyone else, but it's what happened as I wrote it. 

I agree I think with that assessment.. Read it, review will follow tomorrow. I'm on track! 

• Like 2

I agree I think with that assessment.. Read it, review will follow tomorrow. I'm on track! 

I look forward to it. :) From all of you. 

Sorry.. life has been a struggle and more bad news yesterday.. i will read it... i have a real list!!

laterz

Sorry to hear about your more bad news. I hope things get better for you. Worry about me, last. :)

Sorry to hear about your more bad news. I hope things get better for you. Worry about me, last. :)

nope.. not you, not last.. others on the list can be not first.. but you're on top ... hehe

• Like 2

Oh shit! :o

If Daisuke hurts Viktor in any way, I'll relish the moment Nobu gets his hands on that traitor. :evil:

Look forward to chapter 19, then. There's many a thing which will happen.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow's Wednesday! :D

Which means... we'll find out if Nobu saves Viktor in time!

Oh, you'll find out. Definitely. 

• Like 1

I am so excited for you all to read chapter 21! I just went through it again and remembered all the things that happen in it. I hope you'll love it as much as I do.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm watching Daredevil on Netflix and Matt is fighting the Yakuza. I'm so distracted waiting for him to yell Masahiro or waiting for Nobu to show up!!! :/ When two worlds collide!

You have no idea how much this just made my day! :D Thank you for sharing!

I can't believe it's going to be finished on Wednesday... But it's liberating in a sense, as well. I think that's why I'm able to work on the sequel now. 

By the way . . . there's a sequel on the way. Look for it in September! :D

Until then, I hope all of you will check out my new story which will post in approximately two weeks. "Fearless", the tale of a gay high school student who wants nothing more than to come out to his class, but for some reason it never quite works out. But what do you do when life gives you lemons? Shove them down the throat of the asshole who gave them to you...

• Like 2