Yeah, Cory's definitely bigger.  Like I said, I was actively looking for a look-a-like, just stumbled upon him.

And, yeah, Greg Olsen would be a good size reference (he might be a good look-a-like for Connor).  Although, while I was looking Olsen up, I stumbled upon Luke Kuechly.  Give him blonde hair and he'd be pretty Cory-like at any age.

a blond Luke Kuechly would match the picture of Cory in my head better

Hi Danye. I'm new around here, but have read a lot of stuff. Gotta say, this is one of the best story that I have stumbled upon. I am totally hooked. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter. Speaking of which, could I get an update please? :D

• Like 2

Hi Danye. I'm new around here, but have read a lot of stuff. Gotta say, this is one of the best story that I have stumbled upon. I am totally hooked. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter. Speaking of which, could I get an update please? :D

:gikkle: I'm working on it as we speak!

• Like 1

are you laughing at behind our backs? do we need to tie you to the keyboard?  :P 

mogwai

Dayne is good at hiding out until she's through with a chapter.

Also, mogwai is like the best screen name ever.

• Like 1

Dayne is good at hiding out until she's through with a chapter.

Also, mogwai is like the best screen name ever.

i was just teasing

thanks. it's a college nickname because i hated bright lights. (eye injury left me blinded for time and the lights hurt during my recovery) mogwai is my nickname. mogwhy is how it is pronounced 

• Like 1

The suspense is killing me ~ a dying fan

:P Its killing me too, but Dayne never disappoint so that keeps me kinda patient(nevertheless I am still refreshing the site like 20 times a day)

Edited by lukaa88

It seems I'm failing in my writing duties.  Maybe a fourth or fifth written....

As an olive branch, I'll just leave the first 150 or so words in the chapter under this here spoiler tag:

I opened the door to find three blue-eyed, blond-haired men on my doorstep.

“So, this is the guy who got our little Cory in trouble.” 

I stepped out and shut the door behind me, staring down the largest of the three, in all his Mossy Oak camo and shit-kicker boot glory (was he going fucking deer hunting or some shit after this?), as he fucking smirked at me. 

I got his “little Cory” in trouble?

Oh, hell no!

“I just got Cory back together,” I snarled, getting up in Connor-fucking-Jr’s face, “and fuck you if you think you’re going to fuck it up.”  The man’s eyes widened slightly at my challenge.  “So, walk your bigoted redneck ass back to your piece of shit breeder mobile and leave ‘cause I swear to fucking God, you so much as make him frown, I’ll—” 

He turned his head, addressing the smallest of the three, probably Caiden, while keeping his eyes trained on me.  “I think I like this one.”

• Like 5

As an olive branch, I'll just leave the first 150 or so words in the chapter under this here spoiler tag:

I stepped out and shut the door behind me, staring down the largest of the three, in all his Mossy Oak camo and shit-kicker boot glory (was he going fucking deer hunting or some shit after this?), as he fucking smirked at me. 

Oh, hell no!

“I just got Cory back together,” I snarled, getting up in Connor-fucking-Jr’s face, “and fuck you if you think you’re going to fuck it up.”  The man’s eyes widened slightly at my challenge.  “So, walk your bigoted redneck ass back to your piece of shit breeder mobile and leave ‘cause I swear to fucking God, you so much as make him frown, I’ll—” 

He turned his head, addressing the smallest of the three, probably Caiden, while keeping his eyes trained on me.  “I think I like this one.”

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I loveee it

• Like 1

Oh, hell no!

Warning : turn down the volume button immediately or suffer permanent auditory damage

(Screaming my head off)

Am I in ecstasy or agony ? You be the judge ...

• Like 3