Well, I would say 3, 2 and 2.

Sure, Preston has attitude but in reality that attitude is hiding a very big heart. So that soft but well guarded center comes across for more in picture no 3. Besides, those cheekbones are simply delicious.

As for Cory I agree with the rest and with Indie I can't really deal with the first guy's hair... Shallow yes, but I prefer the other one.

OMG, the first Indie, wow. My mind's eye was doing a poor job when he's supposed to look like this! Now I understand Preston!

I like the first Preston, he's super cute, but the attitude is missing. Not rabid terrier-ish enough <3

Not just Preston! Both Cory and Efrain found him attractive (Cory did kinda throw himself at Indie). Though to be fair, there is a huge difference between how others see Indie and how Indie sees himself, which may be what you've picked up on.

The first Cory was kinda basic. I found a much better model for his body, but some of the pics are NSFW. Tastefully NSFW, but still NSFW.

• Like 1

Well, I would say 3, 2 and 2.

Sure, Preston has attitude but in reality that attitude is hiding a very big heart. So that soft but well guarded center comes across for more in picture no 3. Besides, those cheekbones are simply delicious.

As for Cory I agree with the rest and with Indie I can't really deal with the first guy's hair... Shallow yes, but I prefer the other one.

I linked the models' profile underneath - there were some very cute pictures in the second "Preston" portfolio.

Edited by Dayne Mora
  • 3 weeks later...

Hated the new chapter, even if I was excited to read it....

I am reading a story called Efrain & Cory, I believe... Not Preston & Indie!

Edited by Cris L
  • Like 1

You're in luck. I'll be posting another chapter later this week!

• Like 1

I have such a crush on Prendie! I think I like their dynamics even more.

Prendie <3

I wonder who of the two will realize first,that they are not casually having fun. My bets are on Preston. Seems like he has almost the same brain function as before.

• Like 2

Well, you can blame Dayne for choosing a not-so-clever title. :lol: With all his wonderful ways with words, I'm sort of :facepalm: at the lack of invention for the story title. ;)

I have such a crush on Prendie! I think I like their dynamics even more.

Me too! Me too! :D :D

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Well, you can blame Dayne for choosing a not-so-clever title. :lol: With all his wonderful ways with words, I'm sort of :facepalm: at the lack of invention for the story title. ;)

Dayne could make a change a la Cazpedroso like from Daniel to Buy one, get two and three. (Great story by the way)

EXC with gratis Prendie

It's weird, but I'm totally shit with book names. Plus, I didn't really think this would go as far as it has (first timer and all).

I was going to wait to announce this, but I'm splitting EXC into books and changing this titles. Efrain and Cory will be the series title (although ExC/IvP could be fun too). The current book will be retitled Wolf Like Me, after the TV on the Radio song, and book 2 will be called Wild Card.

• Site Administrator

You're in luck. I'll be posting another chapter later this week!

I'm surprised that no one commented on or even liked this post!

Why don't people like the idea of another chapter later this week? That's an outrage and I insist that people start jumping up and down while cheering. :P0:):devil:

• Like 2

Why don't people like the idea of another chapter later this week? That's an outrage and I insist that people start jumping up and down while cheering. :P0:):devil:

I'm trying not to jump the gun on it as I haven't started work on the next chappy and was hoping to keep y'all distracted.  :P

• Like 1

I'm trying not to jump the gun on it as I haven't started work on the next chappy and was hoping to keep y'all distracted.  :P

In this case I hope later this week doesn't mean Sunday after 11pm :P

Serious case of outta likes, already corrected :-)

Uhm, because I didn't see the post until after I had read the chapter (I assumed it related to the most recent one posted not a future one). And I was also out of likes. :(

But I'm totally :D at the idea of getting another chapter soon.

Edited by Timothy M.

Mmm!

I like it!

In fact .... im on the top of the world.... And it's all because Cardza are back!

Mr Mora, thank you, but now you've fed the poor starving masses, and they are replete for now....

Though I will be hungry again in the morning! Very hungry.. Hungry like a wolf, in fact!

So when's next chapter?

• Like 1