I'm working out the details for the next chapter (I'm working from a timeline, but develop the finer details when I write).  I had a moment of inspiration earlier, and chapter 21 got set aside so I could work with the epilogue.  I'll try not to take 3 weeks this time >.>

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMFG, I totally love this story ( okay, not so much on the rough sex bit, I really can't stand people inflicting pain on one another ... but that's just me ... ) So many different facets to this story, culinary details, manga (gay themed aimed at female readers), alternative music, dancing, literature ... Wow, my head is spinning ! I started reading this on another site BUT I'm so glad I've found Gay Authors and the story is SO far ahead here ... Okay enough boot-licking already ! LOL ! Keep the chapters coming, thank you so much Dayne, or Mr. Mora ... hugs and kisses !

• Like 2

What kind of timeline do you think you'll have for starting up Wild Card? I know you're still working on the epilogue for Wolf Like Me, and there's other things you have to do in the meantime, but I'm excited to see what the second installment brings to the table.

I'm looking forward to the aftermath of the photos taken of our wolfie and kitten. You've shown their sexual natures are very provocative (some would say almost violent, but they get off on it). The juxtaposition of that with their tender moments is incredibly heartwarming and perfectly captures the initial tenderness of new relationships.

• Like 2

I may play around with my other ideas, and I may get started on Wild Card immediately.  Haven't quite decided yet. 

The boys enjoy their kinks, but they definitely know when to turn them off and just be themselves.

• Like 2

Although I've been receiving notifications for this, I haven't been reading it seriously (I'm one of those people who don't like reading episode to episode generally ;) ). I've dipped in occasionally to see how it's going and whether I think I'm going to like it, but now's the time to take the plunge and start at the beginning, properly.

I'm going to enjoy this! :P

• Like 1

Aww.. You're a peach.. I'm just happy that you loved it here well enough to stay. That you would grow as a writer was inevitable. It just might have taken a tad longer.. I also don't feel alone in my squealing and total enjoyment of this story like I did, we all get to be involved in the feedback.  The GA community is awesome.. So, thank you and keep up the great work.. You'd better be writing don't want to wait too long for more.. xo 

• Like 1

Ok so confession time... I keep forgetting about the story because ever since you changed the title I forget what it's referring to. So I'll see an update from you and I keep thinking you started some paranormal werewolf story.

• Like 2

Ok so confession time... I keep forgetting about the story because ever since you changed the title I forget what it's referring to. So I'll see an update from you and I keep thinking you started some paranormal werewolf story.

Lol...Sorry about that.  I was going to wait to change the title until I was ready to start posting WC.  And then I told myself "hey, you only have one more chapter, what's it gonna hurt?"  But, one chapter turned into four, and well... 

Also....Line?  Line?  Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line?

• Like 2

Lol...Sorry about that.  I was going to wait to change the title until I was ready to start posting WC.  And then I told myself "hey, you only have one more chapter, what's it gonna hurt?"  But, one chapter turned into four, and well... 

Also....Line?  Line?  Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line? Line?  Line?

I should say that I don't think I've left any reviews on your story but I've read just about every chapter and I've really enjoyed it. I was reading intermittently back when you were only posting on Nifty, it took me awhile to catch on that you'd starte posting here and more often. And if you ever did start a paranormal werewolf story I'd probably read it, but it sometime I put stuff on my mental "to read" list and then read them later.

Oh also I appreciated the reference to the RiffTrax guys since I was a huge fan of MST3K as a teenager!

• Like 1

Same here - I'd look at the notification and wonder what I'd signed up to...   :rolleyes: Never mind, starting to read it properly now!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

:blink::puke:

'Rain also didn't say that Juaquin's explanations had to be palatable either.  But, you gotta admit, if you're still willing to marry a person after that, then it has to be love, right?

Also.....

Bring it! #icandospoilertagstoo

Edited by Dayne Mora
  • Like 3

Aww Dayne, I'm not mad. Not at all. Not as long you post the prologue and first chapter like tomorrow 0:)

... and continue on a very regular basis with the rest of it. What should we say? Every other day ... :rofl:   :rolleyes:

Edited by northie
  • Like 3

The only thing I can come up with for a review at the moment is you're an evil man, Dayne, but I'll figure something out. I second the others. The pitchfork stays in the closet, so long as the sequel happens.  :lol:

• Like 3