I've been told that I sometimes think, speak, and act like a guy.  However, my bodily proportions as dictated by genetics have made it abundantly clear that I'm female.  I also like pretty dresses way too much.

As for chapters....Microsoft finally locked me out of Office since I quit my job, so I haven't been able to work on chapter 5 as much.  Still working on it tho. 

Google Docs could be another option. I know some people on GA use it.

My editor uses Open Office and we transfer files back and forth easily.

• Like 1

I also tend to use Google Docs for most of my writing. It's nice to be able to pick it up again no matter where I am or what device I'm using and type out whatever it was that I was thinking.

Sharing with editors and beta readers is also pretty easy with google docs.

• Like 2

I use both Open Office and Google docs. Docs is good because I don't always have to bring the same device with me in order to write.

I also tend to use Google Docs for most of my writing. It's nice to be able to pick it up again no matter where I am or what device I'm using and type out whatever it was that I was thinking.

Sharing with editors and beta readers is also pretty easy with google docs.

Even though I don't use it for my writing, an advantage of Docs is it eliminates the need for constant backups. No chance of losing a chunk of a story when everything's automatically backed up to the cloud.

• Like 2

The disadvantage of Google docs being that if you aren't connected to the Internet you can't do anything...

Google hardly seems to acknowledge that there are times (sometimes all the time) when I don't have a wi-fi connection or poor mobile data connection.  :( Trying to maintain an off-line and an online version would be too difficult, I think. I mostly use Open Office.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

How many of you are also expecting one (or more) of Cory's brothers to turn up?

I certainly am, but I'm not sure it'll occur in the next chapter. It'll happen, but I don't know when.

• Like 2

Dayne, in an earlier part people were talking about an "animal for Indie". may i suggest to the ocelot? They are beautiful, graceful animals who love to view the world from up high.They tend  solitary, and very territorial, putting up big "claws" to keep others away. They build their own little world around themselves and only rarely will let anyone else in. The things is, they may be dangerous, but with the right owner/handler, they are just little pussy-cats deep down.

Enjoying the series very much and hoping for more chapters soon. No, i haven't joined the pitchfork brigade yet.I'm a patient person, mostly. Some stories I've read, the authors haven't updated since 2014(those i want to pitchfork) It was the 3rd  reading of the story before i got

E-P-I-C reference  0:)

mogwai

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, dont wanna rush things, but is it gonna be much longer before another chapter?  :read:  :read:  :read:

Just do what I do and read Wolf like me all over again.

There are so many awesome moments. Like the gay chicken explanation. :lol: And one of my favorite sentences is:

Efrain’s gay roommate gay kissing my gay best friend into a little gay puddle of gay surrender.

• Like 2

Just do what I do and read Wolf like me all over again.

There are so many awesome moments. Like the gay chicken explanation. :lol: And one of my favorite sentences is:

Efrain’s gay roommate gay kissing my gay best friend into a little gay puddle of gay surrender.

done it 3 times already  :read:  :read:  :P

• Like 3

Could point y'all to the alts I posted on Literotica under a different title.....

Work is going kinda slow on chapter 5.  Had some issues to work through on pacing and events.  Plus, I kinda got addicted to Fallout4.  Like hella addicted.

• Like 1

Could point y'all to the alts I posted on Literotica under a different title.....

Work is going kinda slow on chapter 5.  Had some issues to work through on pacing and events.  Plus, I kinda got addicted to Fallout4.  Like hella addicted.

Do we need to stage an intervention? I'm certain there's a clinic or 12-step program we can get you into... :)

• Like 3

I've already beaten the main quest line, as well as the secondary quest lines and those that came with the 5 DLC.  You don't want to know how many hours I sank into that.  :/  But yeah, I'm now bored with it for now.  Plus, I'm kinda not into a game that makes you feel like an asshole no matter who you side with.

I'm up to 3k on chapter 5, so there is that.  :o

Is Fallout4 an on-line role playing game ? Well one person's vice is another's heaven, I guess ...

:rolleyes:

Fallout 4 is an open-world RPG.  There's also some building and crafting stuff in there, so it's kinda like Skyrim and The Sims mated and had a post-apocalyptic baby. 

Anyways--was looking at pics of hot guys with kittens, cause that's how the Dayne do, and came across this pic.  It's not a perfect match as Cory is blonder and less scruffy, Lola is more orange than grey, and a certain someone won't turn his phone on, but still....

7433872_hot-guys-with-their-tiny-kittens

Edited by Dayne Mora
  • Like 5

Oh Fallout 4, my problem with all Bethesda games is that I never make it through the main storylines, so I do HOURS of side quests and then get bored eventually. I had hours into 2 characters and then just stopped one day. I have gaming ADD.

• Like 1

Anyways--was looking at pics of hot guys with kittens, cause that's how the Dayne do, and came across this pic.  It's not a perfect match as Cory is blonder and less scruffy, Lola is more orange than grey, and a certain someone won't turn his phone on, but still....

Huh. That is remarkably similar to the way I envisioned Cory in my head. Not quite, but a bit uncanny.

• Like 1

Fallout 4 is an open-world RPG.  There's also some building and crafting stuff in there, so it's kinda like Skyrim and The Sims mated and had a post-apocalyptic baby. 

Interesting. I thought Cory would be a big bigger. Like, broader in the shoulders and a bit more mass. But he's very cute and that helps me picture him a bit better.

• Like 1

Interesting. I thought Cory would be a big bigger. Like, broader in the shoulders and a bit more mass. But he's very cute and that helps me picture him a bit better.

That's how I saw him also! Football player build. Think Greg Olsen while he was playing at the U

That's how I saw him also! Football player build. Think Greg Olsen while he was playing at the U

Yeah, Cory's definitely bigger.  Like I said, I was actively looking for a look-a-like, just stumbled upon him.

And, yeah, Greg Olsen would be a good size reference (he might be a good look-a-like for Connor).  Although, while I was looking Olsen up, I stumbled upon Luke Kuechly.  Give him blonde hair and he'd be pretty Cory-like at any age.

• Like 1