European Stories/authors?

Dear Readers,

First of all I want to say there are a lot of great stories on this site. I was wondering if someone could recommend some great European authors and/or stories?

Regards,

MSC

If you go to the Favorite stories https://www.gayauthors.org/stories/top/favorite and select the tag 'europe' you will get all the stories where authors have selected this tag. Right now about 5 pages (ie max 75 stories). You can try narrowing it down by adding more selection criteria, like Complete (status), Mature (rating), or Romance (Genre).

The author with most European stories is Sasha Distan, since most of them take place in Britain.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Lost in Manchester is by a UK author, StuYounger I think, and takes place in Europe. Thorn  Wilde is a European Author, and the stories of his that I've read take place in England, not that I've read all of his stories. Kiltie (with some number on the end) writes stories based in Scotland, and he is in Scotland. Sammy Blue is European, but his story Gemini is based in the US

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Aditus is German.  His stories are great.  "Team Building" by EB Wilson takes place in Europe/England/Scotland.  It's a great story. 

• Like 3

I like Timothy M's Clueless Camping, and Puppilull's Thaw.

Awww, thanks Parker.  :blushing:   And I love Thaw too.

Iomax's story Kissing the Dragon is another European (British) favorite of mine.

Oh and of course AC's Bound & Bound mostly takes place in Europe.

• Like 1

Another European author in here is JohnAr and he's currently publishing his Metawolf series, a truly amazing story that almost defies explanation. The story so far consists of five published books and three more coming. It takes place mostly in the US, but some in other parts of the world (for instance Europe, Asia and South america). 

https://www.gayauthors.org/author/johnar

Check it out! It's addictive!

• Like 2

Thank's to all of you,

That makes is so much easier to stay in bed. Such a shame that my flat doesn't clean itself :-)

Regards,

MSC