Blue Age By Quinn D.k.

[sharedmedia=stories:stories:5168]

Premise: In the future, an apocalyptic war of superheroes has destroyed the world. A lonely, book-loving scavenger named Blue scrapes together whatever he can to survive. When he receives a troubling message, Blue unites with a stoic, devoted knight and a cocky, devil-may-care cowboy to find the last surviving superhero. But along their journey, Blue starts to develop feelings for his two protectors... 

Is four chapters too early start a forum discussion? Is that too presumptuous? I'm good for the rest of the chapters, I swear!

This is my first story on GA and I just want to thank everyone for being so encouraging and kind. 

• Like 3

I really love Blue Age, Quinn! :D I am so psyched to see where this story goes!

Is four chapters too early start a forum discussion? Is that too presumptuous? I'm good for the rest of the chapters, I swear!

No, it's not too early to start a discussion forum :)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Quinn, how 'bout another chapter of Blue? You're driving me nuts posting other stories while waiting! I want more of this great tale and it's outstanding characters. The glimpse you've given us into this post-apocalyptic world has left me drooling.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Quinn, how 'bout another chapter of Blue? You're driving me nuts posting other stories while waiting! I want more of this great tale and it's outstanding characters. The glimpse you've given us into this post-apocalyptic world has left me drooling.

I third that :) Quinn, I'd love to see a new chapter for this amazing story.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, my apologies for not keeping up with the thread. And thanks for all the kind words!

I'll get back to Blue Age soon, I promise. It's been a lot of fun to write, but it's my first attempt at world building so it's also a little overwhelming. It's such a big setting and I have so many ideas for it. I really want to see it through to the end, though, because I love those characters a lot. It's just a matter of getting back into the groove! (And I guess writing something as low concept as My Last Day Without You has been my way of clearing the pipes... to so speak.)

Edited by QuinnDK
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...