Coming Soon: Leopards Leap

It's official. Leopards Leap will start posting on Saturday 5th March. I'll be posting a chapter every two weeks initially until I'm sure I'm far enough ahead that I can keep to a weekly posting cycle.

Until then... :ph34r:

Huzzah! :D

It's official. Leopards Leap will start posting on Saturday 5th March. I'll be posting a chapter every two weeks initially until I'm sure I'm far enough ahead that I can keep to a weekly posting cycle.

Until then... :ph34r:

So excited! Can't wait.. 

I'm still behind a whole book! :unsure:

Graeme ended the last book earlier than he anticipated. So, technically, you're only part of a book behind. ;)

I strongly recommend that you catch up, though. And that you do so before Saturday. :rolleyes:

Edited by impunity

Graeme ended the last book earlier than he anticipated. So, technically, you're only part of a book behind. ;)

I strongly recommend that you catch up, though. And that you do so before Saturday. :rolleyes:

OMG... not a chance... I'm posting two stories at the same time... I can barely read my mail <yup, I'm whining> but I did LOVE the first book... it was so long ago, I'll need a refresher read... I remember I did have some trouble keeping a few characters straight... :huh: but fortunately, the brain transplant worked so I should be okay now :unsure:

• Like 1

OMG... not a chance... I'm posting two stories at the same time... I can barely read my mail <yup, I'm whining> but I did LOVE the first book... it was so long ago, I'll need a refresher read... I remember I did have some trouble keeping a few characters straight... :huh: but fortunately, the brain transplant worked so I should be okay now :unsure:

The series does have quite a lot of characters; I'll admit I get them a bit mixed up at times. The character guide at the beginning of the first story is a very handy reference. :) Edit: Although it doesn't help as much with the second book where you have to rely on your wits alone. :huh:

Glad to hear you'll be thinking straight...er...more efficiently from now on. :rolleyes:

Edited by impunity

The series does have quite a lot of characters; I'll admit I get them a bit mixed up at times. The character guide at the beginning of the first story is a very handy reference. :) Edit: Although it doesn't help as much with the second book where you have to rely on your wits alone. :huh:

Glad to hear you'll be thinking straight...er...more efficiently from now on. :rolleyes:

There was a character guide? :blink: . And yeah, haven't thought straight for years :P

• Like 1

No, no, that's the wrong attitude. You're so lucky you have a whole book yet to read. And you won't have to languish while you wait for another Saturday to arrive. ;)

The sad thing is, for now, reading has become a luxury... I keep up on some but it's hard to add new...

• Like 1