Coming Soon: Leopards Leap

• Site Administrator

Because anyone coming in new would have to go through a page of comments before finding the link to the story. This way the new topic is just on the story, rather than a page of anticipation first :)

I could've edited the opening post to add the link, but then that would be confusing for anything reading the comments that followed.

If people think I was wrong, I can merge the two threads -- being a moderator has a few privileges :D

• Like 1

A bit of anticipatioon never hurt anyone ;)

I thought it was confusing with two threads, but if we stop talking in this one, it should soon disappear into obscurity. :unsure:

if you do merge them, I think you should delete these three posts, because then your declaration of the new chapter will sit at the top of the page (that's actually what I thought it did, but then I realized there was no earlier page).

• Like 1

I have managed to reread the last chapter of Leopard Spots, as Tim suggested, but am too tired (and, frankly, a bit too inebriated) to read >8000 words of the new one. It'll have to keep until the morning. Definitely something to look forward to. :yes:

Graeme, I suggest that you change the title of this thread to avoid confusion with the new one. Of course, I am referring to myself here -- entirely self-preservation. :unsure:

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

Graeme, I suggest that you change the title of this thread to avoid confusion with the new one. Of course, I am referring to myself here -- entirely self-preservation. :unsure:

:thankyou:  for making the change. Unless it was always this way and I'm just making a colossal fool of myself. :*)  :stupid:

I wonder where I can get one of those brain transplants that worked so well for Gary? :huh:  

• Like 2