Uk Olympic Team Oufits

I like the other guy better.. Tom not so much. Too small/petite for my liking. :P But, that speedo will so fall off as soon as he hits the water.. it doesn't have too far to go.

Edited by Krista
  • Like 1

I like the other guy better.. Tom not so much. Too small/petite for my liking. :P But, that speedo will so fall off as soon as he hits the water.. it doesn't have too far to go.

I'm with Krista. Tom's cute and all, but the other guy is smokin' :wub:

• Like 2

The rugby player <3

At leas we know that Tom D, from his own admission, is in a happy relationship with another guy!

Who's going to take a shot at, from her expression,  what the girl on his right is thinking?

Riley

Is that the director guy? I don't like how he looks very much,but they are cute together.

The girls expression in priceless, does anyone know who she is?

And yessss,water polo players for me too <3

Who's going to take a shot at, from her expression,  what the girl on his right is thinking?

Redcoat is majorly p155ed at being totally eclipsed in the hotness stakes :P:gikkle:

• Like 1

Riley

Redcoat is majorly p155ed at being totally eclipsed in the hotness stakes :P:gikkle:

As far I can tell, she's Stella McCartney, the designer and you would have thought she'd be well pleased with her efforts and how everything looks on the 'models'. :P

Maybe she's too cool (or bored) to allow herself to smile. :rolleyes:

I love the blonde and of course Tom's body is maddeningly beautiful, but I'm extremely queer...what were they thinking with the fake over the shoulder red blazer thingie? OMG! 

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1

Rugby Player for fun and exercising parts of my body... :D

Tom Daley for cuddles and a summer home near the coast :wub:

• Like 2

that speedo will so fall off as soon as he hits the water.. it doesn't have too far to go.

Tom Daley: "I was heavily involved in the way the trunks were going to be cut, to ensure you're all in place when doing your dives and nothing goes awry..." :gikkle::funny:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...