Happy Birthday, Comsie!

So...a little birdie told me it will be Comsie's birthday tomorrow, May 2nd (ok, so it was the GA birthday calendar who told me :P). I'm a few minutes early, but believe me, by the time I finish with this post, it will be way past twelve!! :yes:

HAPPY   BIRTHDAY

COMSIE!!!

I hope you have an awesome 

day tomorrow!  :)     :D

Edited by Lisa
  • Like 3

:D         :D   Happy Birthday, Comsie, my old friend        :D                   :D

I hope the muse never deserts you and may you celebrate many, many more birthdays! 

Enjoy yourself and have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

How the hell I missed the chance to wish him first, God!!! I am supposed to be the best fan of his.

Its ok! I am not too late either. Thank You Lisa for starting this thread. And now...

Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many More Happy Returns of the Day My Dear Comsie...

Love You so much...

I hope All Happiness for You in the World...

• Like 1

Dearest Comsie;

Your stories continue to delight and inspire. I hope you have many more happy, joyous and wonderful birthday, and that today is the best you've had yet.

• Like 1

How the hell I missed the chance to wish him first, God!!! I am supposed to be the best fan of his.

Its ok! I am not too late either. Thank You Lisa for starting this thread. And now...

Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many More Happy Returns of the Day My Dear Comsie...

Love You so much...

I hope All Happiness for You in the World...

Ha! Beat ya to it, Emi!!! lol   :P  :gikkle:

Wowser, one of the Founding members of GA and a Signature Author to boot. I know it is wrong but GFD was one of the first stories I read on the internet. So when ever your name is mentioned, vampires always comes to mind, when in fact what you have done and continue to do is so much more for all of us. May your quill stay sharp and inkwell full. I really want to...

Wish you

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :music: Comicality :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!

Sandrewn

Edited by sandrewn
  • Like 2