Virtual Reality Game: Universe Sandbox ²

The future is fast approaching for a new type of Video games, with more interaction than the Wii, more immersion than the Surround sound system. We now have games that let you have the power of God in your hands, quite literally.

Not sure who else is planning on picking up an HTC VIVE or an Oculus Rift, maybe even a cheaper Samsung VR, but I'd advise try ut this game if you do:

I've always wanted the power to throw earth into a new orbit or cause a supernova or put a mysterious black hole near us and re-enact an Interstellar movie scene :P

VR was a theory in development for more than 2 decades, but we're getting to the actual marketing point of real systems. Who knows what else may be created, maybe an entire VR version of the internet like people have thought from the MAtrix to Battle Galactica's prequel show Caprica. (Just don't be stupid and make intelligent AI's)

Science fiction is becoming fact.

Edited by W_L
  • Like 2

I'll probably get into VR when Project Scorpio comes out:

The console is the processor, VR equipment like Oculus and Vive are the displays and interface.

Can't wait until we have Call of Duty or a game like Dragon Age in full VR.

Wonder if VR tech would make it possible to experience....adult situations...with more than a quick cut screen :lol: Let's be honest, RPG gamer, want to live the story especially to that point.

The are making... um... tactile suits for that... situation.

I knew you'd follow Tech trends just like me :P

Tesla Suit in development

Anrt_tsuit_02-teslasuit-681x422.jpg

Of course Heterosexuals already have their suits ready, damn the Japanese for being so bias in their Virtual reality development:

It's called Illusion VR, I am not going to link to it as it is an adult themed apparel and we have impressionable heterosexual and bisexual teens