Hello Guys... :)

Here is an another story I am writing and expecting to update regularly. I hope you people will love it and support me like every time. Here is the link to the story for you... :)

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/emi-gs/firstlove_emi

To tell about this story, its a love story of Tyler, the shy guy, and Elliott, the model. Tyler and Elliott are best friends, but Tyler want more than just friendship. That he will achieve? Or what will gonna happened?

Actually I started this as a prompt response, but the idea ran a mile in my mind and delivered this story. I have all the idea what to say or what write, but I am gonna fully depend on the prompts given on the site. So I am following prompts in attempt to complete my story. So it will be the pain in the a*s sometimes. I hope you will blind side my faults and will support me to write and complete this story.

A lot on queue. More fun, more romantic and more drama(if you like). So wait, read and enjoy. And don't forget to review though... :D

Edited by Emi GS

A Small News for those who are looking for coming chapters, if there are any, I am sorry I can't be able to update for two more weeks. Life just caught in the way and I was emotionally struggling with that. As well as, SkinnyD is on vacation for a week(Congratulations SkinnyD on your story success, Hurray), so I want him to enjoy his vacation too.

So I hope and wish, for you guys to stick around. Thanks to all who left reviews, which are few I am afraid, I'll be replying soon... :)

:wizard: Once again Congratulations SkinnyD... :D:wizard:

~Emi.

• 1 month later...

Hello Guys, sorry for that I am not being able to update any chapter very soon. And this waiting will going to be for some more time. But I am happy to say, I had already started the chapter and will be back with it as soon as I can. So, not to disappoint you guys, I'll tell something about the upcoming chapter.

As we all know Tys was going out, alone, for the first time after Elli's arrival. There will be some events gonna happen which will confuse Tys more than he ever is. And I was going to explain about one of my favorite artist and his work. Dinner is gonna be there too. So you can consider it as a date between them.

So the next chapter title is will be "First Date".

Hello guys!!!(if there any looking my discussion forum :gikkle: ) :)

I have been late this time for posting the next chapter of first love. Its not like that I am not working on it. I was searching and talking to someone, about whom I was going to involve in the next chapter. But as I thought it would be better to put two short chapter than a long chapter(I was never good with longer chapters :lol: )

So the coming two chapters going to be short and you can consider it as one chapter. And for the first time in 'First Love' I am writing out of prompts. So bare with me. And to increase your interest I am going to add an excerpt of the coming chapter so enjoy it. :)

By the time for him to arrive, my heart was racing a marathon. I am fidgeting nervously. I could have made a hole in the middle of my bedroom, pacing around, if it wasn't for Amy.

"Looks like someone going to have a nervous breakdown!" Amy said smirking.

"Not now Amy!" I scolded.

"You know, it's okay to be nervous. I did too," she smiles.

I roll my eyes and sit on my bed. She comes to me and lift my head with her both hands.

"It's fine Ty. You can talk to me, just like I did when I almost dropped the idea of going out with Timmy a year ago."

"Yeah. It was so fun to watch you blather about your appearance, your lipstick being to narrow with your dress, your shoe heels being higher than you expected and your perfume smelled milder than it is and all."

"I am not that wildly reacted!"

"Come on Amy, admit it." I was smirking.

"Okay, I was a nervous wreck on that day." we both laughed and fell silent.

"It's okay Ty. You'll do great. It's not like you are going to marry him on spot. You are just going out for a dinner." she put her hand on my shoulder, reassuring me.

"It's not that Amy. I really don't know what to think of him right now. He is getting married next week. And now this is all making my hopes get high for him." I said, still fidgeting.

"Did you have any talk with him? About you?" she asked, "I mean, about your feelings!"

"No Amy. I never got the chance."

"So don't come to any judgement until you talk to him. May be this is the right opportunity to do that." Amy smiled, and I can see a concern look on her face.

She just stood up and stand there without moving. As I look at her, I can see she is fighting about something to tell me or not.

"What is it Amy?" I asked, cautiously.

"If it has not gone as planned, just remember that I am here for you."

I can see the tension she was feeling. So I just smiled and said, "I know and I love you too Amy," and hugged her.

Today I got a small flood of reviews from Arazon. So, I wanted to give a little announcement here. But before that, Thank you so much Arazon for the reviews and I'll reply soon.

And the announcement is, the next chapter of First Love going to be live either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow(for sure). And to make some curiosity grow, I am going to ask you all some questions, and you can answer 'what do you think' POV.

~ Is this going to be a 'Date' as Ryan said???

~ If it is; it would be like Tys expected???

~ If it is not; then where to Elli is taking Tys???

Any guesses guys... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, if anyone are seeing this, here is small announcement about upcoming chapter of First Love. I titled it as "First Gift". It's not completely written yet.

The upcoming chapter is going to give us some detailed description of an artist and his art pieces. And for that I am not going to create any fictional character, but I am going to interview one of the artist I know and befriended recently. I have already contacted him on this and he is willing to participate in the interview.

But here I need some help from you guys too. I managed some simple questionnaire and sent him. But I am still thinking about to ask him some creative questions too. I need your help with that. Suggest me any creative questions and I'll sort out best ones for him. And I'll also make sure to publish his interview here in my blog.

Hopefully awaiting for suggestions... :)

~Emi.

What are you trying to communicate with your art?

What is your preferred creative medium? Which creative medium would you like to try but haven't yet?

What sort of creative patterns or rituals do you have to prepare you to work?

Is your personality reflected in your work?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys, as everyone know about SkinnyD, this project going to be held for sometime. But I am promising you I'll work on this again in the meantime. But just give me some time. Please and sorry...

~Emi.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys

Again I need little help from you guys. You'll know or guess most of it if you are aware of the story upto now. What I wanted help with is; I needed to quote something or some questions according to the situation. As you all know Tys and Elli are now at the art show at the local museum, and had a dinner after that. If Tys really wanted to get straight with Elli, about his promise and about their relationship! What he was going to ask Elli!!!? What questions, in particular, he was going to ask Elli!!!?

Guess and Post your opinions and the questions, you think, he might ask. 

~Emi.