*Sneak Peek* A Little Taste Of My Next Story ...

I have to admit to not reading the exerpt, but certainly will read the full postings.  I have this bad habit developed after I started editing in that if I know too much too soon I go bonkers waiting for the next chapter. Carlos has caught on to that and sends his next chapter as soon as I edit and return the last one, lol my reward for editing quickly!

Now,  Tim M on the other hand has kept me waiting for new chapters of his stuff for a very long time!  I returned his antho entry this evening, so where is my reward - a little Russel would be nice, or maybe some Patrick!

How on earth did you NOT be made to read Steinbeck Reader??  I think most of his titles were on our required reading list in middle and high school.  Of Mice and Men was a tad rough for a 6th grader IMO, but we all survived it.

• Like 3

Now,  Tim M on the other hand has kept me waiting for new chapters of his stuff for a very long time!  I returned his antho entry this evening, so where is my reward - a little Russel would be nice, or maybe some Patrick!

I know, I know, I'm sorry. :pinch:  :*)

But I dug out my one-third done CC chapter last night and started writing. So just maybe I'm over my writer's block. :unsure:  Now I have to go to work though. :(

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I know, I know, I'm sorry. :pinch:  :*)

But I dug out my one-third done CC chapter last night and started writing. So just maybe I'm over my writer's block. :unsure:  Now I have to go to work though. :(

I hope so too, Tim. I've missed your writing (as have many others, I imagine :) ).

• Like 2

I've enjoyed the small amount of Steinbeck that I've read and it certainly wasn't at school. I join tim in liking Of mice and men the best.

Reading your excerpt certainly suggested Steinbeck's sort of world ... :)

• Like 1