• Site Administrator

There are a LOT of tips to posting things on here. In fact, we even have a whole FAQ to read before posting, while posting (a step-by-step guide), and then how to customize your profile/how to interact on the forums, etc... Just check out all the topics available through the Help tab in the red menu bar. I approve all the new author submissions that go into the moderation queue, so if you're having issues please send me a PM via a visit to my profile or by the little envelope in the upper right corner of the page and typing my name into the 'To' field.

• Like 1

Hey, Vallp1... I would also suggest you visit the Writer's and Editor's Corners at the bottom of the forums page. There is a wealth of great information there in the different threads. You'll need five posts in order to access it, but that's easy to do. Good luck, and welcome to GA... it's a friendly, helpful place... cheers... Gary....

• Like 1

Also, don't beat yourself up too much if you have some slip-ups here and there. I was a pain in the butt for the mod team when I first arrived, but Cia and the others are great people and everyone will help get you sorted.

Cheers!

Edited by Lux Apollo
  • Like 1

My best advice is to make friends with someone who will be a beta reader for you. I was very luck to have found several great people here. Best of all, this is such a warm and friendly site, you are bound to find someone to help...

• 2 weeks later...

I would also suggest to pop into the chat room. In there you can find people from all walks of life that can help you bounce ideas off of to giving you writing tips; it can also lead to making friendships with people who can help with the editing and beta reading of any of your stories.