Who Is The Hottest Horror Movie Hunk Of All Time?

There's a lot of twinky, boy next door, and absolute beef cake (shirtlss especially) guys in horror movies.

So who is the hottest of all time:

My first pick

Nick Stabile, Bride of Chucky

hothorrorstabile.jpg

Edited by W_L

MV5BMjcwNDkwODg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ1

I can remember, when I was much younger, having a crush on Joey, played by Rodney Eastman in NIghtmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.

Edited by Dabeagle

Robert Rustler in Nightmare on Elm Street 2:

robert-rusler.jpg?w=4000&h=6000

Hot in that lithe 80's kind of way.

Brian Geraghty in When A Stranger Calls (2006):

when-a-stranger-calls.jpg

Super-cute in that boy-next-door kind of way. He was actually like 30 when he did this role, but he had a babyface and was able to pull off being a teenager. I was totally shocked when I looked him up on IMDB after watching the movie and found out he was born in 1975. Age caught up to him, but he's still a pretty cute guy. I'm not usually into blonds but I just love that cute little Irish-American face of his.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

Depending on whether you consider the 1986 movie Aliens to be a horror movie, Michael Biehn as Corporal Hicks would be my choice.

Biehn played the character of a handsome Kyle Reese in The Terminator two years earlier in '84, and later in 1989's The Abyss he portrayed a Navy Seal (still a good looking man - even with that sketchy mustache) suffering from pressure-induced psychosis who throws all into danger.

• Like 1

Depending on whether you consider the 1986 movie Aliens to be a horror movie, Michael Biehn as Corporal Hicks would be my choice.

Biehn played the character of a handsome Kyle Reese in The Terminator two years earlier in '84, and later in 1989's The Abyss he portrayed a Navy Seal (still a good looking man - even with that sketchy mustache) suffering from pressure-induced psychosis who throws all into danger.

Excellent choice, Ron  :)

I also want to mention Al Santos, Jeepers Creepers 2:

MV5BMjA3MDU2NzcwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTU5

He's my pick!

I got sort of strong-armed into going to see Jeepers Creepers 2 with a bunch of my former friends, and my ex with his new beau back when I was a teenager. It was hands down the most uncomfortable thing I’d ever done until I introduced my parents-in-law to my parents. Al Santos at least gave me something positive to focus my attention on!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...