Favorite G A Halloween Stories

• Site Administrator

I thought it might be nice to share our favorite Halloween stories that have been posted on GA.  I can only think of a couple off the top of my head, but would love to read more.  What are your favorites?  

King of the Corn Maze - by Cynus 

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/cynus/kingofthecornmaze

Nachtmerrie - by Geron Kees

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/geron-kees/nachtmerrie

• Like 2

Back 3 years ago, 2013, I started a contest for Halloween stories here on GA

If you do a title check with Halloween 2013, you should be able to find our old stories from back then.

I haven't ran a contest in a while like that.

• Like 2

I would like to include my own story Trickster for this topic. I did not put a Halloween tag on it (I may go back in and change that) and I posted the story off-season. For those reasons, I don't think the story got the attention it deserved—thanks Valkyrie, Cole Matthews and my sister for the only reviews. :kiss: The story is rated mature because of I didn't want to run afoul of the GA rating system, :no: but the story isn't really all that mature. ;)

Now, I have a far better (and on-topic) reason for mentioning my own story: It was fun as all get-out to write, and I like it. A lot! :thumbup:

p.s. Lisa was kind enough to edit and to write the story note.

Edited by Ron
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I went to the stories search and entered tag "halloween"  Only three stories came up, and none were the two you listed!

I use that tag when the story is about Halloween. A story written for Halloween, but isn't about the day itself won't have that tag. The story of mine that Valkyrie linked to above is an example of a story written for Halloween that isn't about Halloween.

EDIT TO ADD:

Check out the Halloween and Ghosts past anthologies for more stories appropriate for Halloween!

If you want to know something slightly creepy, the first story in the Ghosts anthology list was written by Codey, but posted post-humorously. I was chatting with Codey's partner who was going through Codey's old files and he had just found that ghost story. He agreed to submit it to that anthology (I was the anthology coordinator at the time), so we have a story in the Ghosts anthology that was written by someone who was a ghost at the time...

Edited by Graeme
  • Like 3

I went to the stories search and entered tag "halloween"  Only three stories came up, and none were the two you listed!  

Kitt, I did a search using the tags for Halloween and came up with fifteen stories.  

Back 3 years ago, 2013, I started a contest for Halloween stories here on GA

If you do a title check with Halloween 2013, you should be able to find our old stories from back then.

I haven't ran a contest in a while like that.

Didn't I do an entry for that? I know there was a reason I wrote Amateur Night, beyond the obvious

You should run another competition soon, it was awesome.

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Viv's All I Wanted is my all time favorite story on here. It was the the first story I ever read on GA, and it's such a cute, innocent teenage boy story. I go back and read it once every year in October and it brings back a lot of memories. There isn't any sex, the story is pretty simple, and it's only a short story. For whatever reason the story and characters are really indeared to me like no other story I've read.

• Like 1