Prince Duchess, who, according to his profile, hasn't been on for some time has passed.

I just noticed on Adam's Facebook page that he passed away earlier this evening...

I had no idea his health was so threatened.

Edited by KJames
  • Like 1

I posted about it on a separate thread not having seen this one.  Apparently he went into UMMC around October 20-23...but I wasn't able to find out what for.  He last posted to his FB page that he was going to be moved to a different room and that was all regarding his stay--except for his being pissed that he couldn't get out to vote.

This is why everyone who can should become an organ donor!  Just mark your license.  gah.  sorry.  my son is also on dialysis and Adam helped him through being a teenager with a life threatening illness.  It's hard and it's even harder sitting back and watching shit happen.  And honestly, you have two kidneys... you can live on one.  If you are young (under 40) and healthy this is an all expenses paid procedure from the testing to the aftercare.  And if you ever need any transplants you become #1 on the list for life.  Save a life... donate today!

This is why everyone who can should become an organ donor!  Just mark your license.  gah.  sorry.  my son is also on dialysis and Adam helped him through being a teenager with a life threatening illness.  It's hard and it's even harder sitting back and watching shit happen.  And honestly, you have two kidneys... you can live on one.  If you are young (under 40) and healthy this is an all expenses paid procedure from the testing to the aftercare.  And if you ever need any transplants you become #1 on the list for life.  Save a life... donate today!

This is why I was so happy I could have my wife's organs donated. With her serious health history, I was shocked to learn it was possible. I remember when he joined ... I don't remember if I was a lurker at the time.  :/  don't need to lose more people.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...