If you haven't read this yet, do yourself a favor and do so!

The Summer of Aaron

I won't give away the plot, so I won't say much right now, except that it's one heck of a good story, and I really loved it!

It's by Luc, and so I'm now off to browse and see if he has anything else in the archives.

Way to go, Luc! :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::great:

I read Luc's story as well. Great job, Luc! :2thumbs:

It's a short story and complete, but it could become a serialized story (hint, hint). :D

Hmmm....I'm wondering if Luc wrote this story for the summer anthology, but it turned out to be a little long???

More, please!

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

I read Luc's story as well. Great job, Luc! :2thumbs:

It's a short story and complete, but it could become a serialized story (hint, hint). :D

Hmmm....I'm wondering if Luc wrote this story for the summer anthology, but it turned out to be a little long???

More, please!

I was wondering if it was for the anthology, too. But, it's just over double the maximum, so I think you are right in your guess.

Well, I wonder what Luc will make of that fact that so far, his story is very popular... with Goats! :lmao:

(this is a not-so-subtle hint for other people to join this thread!)

Luc has several other stories posted in the eFiction area .... Luc's eFiction page is here.

Kitty

Thanks Kitty!!! I will start reading them first thing tomorrow! :great:

I browsed the page and was tempted to start right now, but didn't dare.. I'd have been awake all night reading! :read:

Damn Luc!

Just one more reason that I have now to be amazed, you really are an unbelieveble writer, one I am beginning to suspect has felt so much and has one HUGE heart!

Great, great work, really!

Hugs, Viv

• 7 months later...

This is by far my favorite short story on GA. I absolutely loved it. I just know I'll be reading it again and again in the future.

I was wondering if there's a possibility that this could be continued. I'd like to see what happens between Justin and Aaron. :D

:) Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I have thought about writing more with these characters. I have gotten as far as making some notes on what I want to happen with them. So you never know....maybe :)