Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Photo

[Luc] The Summer of Arron

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

C James

Elite Member

• Author: Signature Author
  • 10,606 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:42 AM

If you haven't read this yet, do yourself a favor and do so!
The Summer of Aaron

I won't give away the plot, so I won't say much right now, except that it's one heck of a good story, and I really loved it!

It's by Luc, and so I'm now off to browse and see if he has anything else in the archives.
Way to go, Luc! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :great:

cirbanner400.jpg"And we all know that CJ doesn't use cliffhangers"~ Tallonrider 11-10-08
"CJ, you're a lurker, you never use cliffhangers, and you'd never use blackmail." ~Wildone 10-03-07
"We all know that CJ is neither a cruel author nor does he leave cliffhangers." ~ Clydee 3-23-11
"CJ doesn't use cliff hangers." ~ Low Flyer 3-23-11

Conner

Goat Sub-Group

• Staff:  Author Resource Team
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:09 AM

I read Luc's story as well. Great job, Luc! :2thumbs:

It's a short story and complete, but it could become a serialized story (hint, hint). :D

Hmmm....I'm wondering if Luc wrote this story for the summer anthology, but it turned out to be a little long???

More, please!

Hugs,
Conner :boy:

Humour is the shortest distance between two people.

C James

Elite Member

• 10,606 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:15 PM

I read Luc's story as well. Great job, Luc! :2thumbs:

It's a short story and complete, but it could become a serialized story (hint, hint). :D

Hmmm....I'm wondering if Luc wrote this story for the summer anthology, but it turned out to be a little long???

More, please!

I was wondering if it was for the anthology, too. But, it's just over double the maximum, so I think you are right in your guess.

Well, I wonder what Luc will make of that fact that so far, his story is very popular... with Goats! :lmao:
(this is a not-so-subtle hint for other people to join this thread!)

cirbanner400.jpg"And we all know that CJ doesn't use cliffhangers"~ Tallonrider 11-10-08
"CJ, you're a lurker, you never use cliffhangers, and you'd never use blackmail." ~Wildone 10-03-07
"We all know that CJ is neither a cruel author nor does he leave cliffhangers." ~ Clydee 3-23-11

C James

Elite Member

• 10,606 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 03:38 AM

Luc has several other stories posted in the eFiction area .... Luc's eFiction page is here.

Kitty

Thanks Kitty!!! I will start reading them first thing tomorrow! :great:
I browsed the page and was tempted to start right now, but didn't dare.. I'd have been awake all night reading! :read:

sat8997

Goddess

• Editor: Editor
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:35 PM

Well, I've been called lots of things, but never a goat. :D

I thought it was an excellent read, the writing is top notch. Like CJ, I now have more reading to do.

Sharon
Sharon
Queen of the Darkside
Vive bene, spesso l'amore, di risata molto.
Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view. George Carlin

viv

Forum Fiend

• Author: Classic Author
  • 451 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:59 PM

Damn Luc!

Just one more reason that I have now to be amazed, you really are an unbelieveble writer, one I am beginning to suspect has felt so much and has one HUGE heart!

Great, great work, really!

Hugs, Viv
Posted Image

Drewbie

Mr. Librarian

• Members
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:06 PM

Great Story Luc. :great:
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" George Carlin

canundra

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:28 AM

This is by far my favorite short story on GA. I absolutely loved it. I just know I'll be reading it again and again in the future.

I was wondering if there's a possibility that this could be continued. I'd like to see what happens between Justin and Aaron. :D
Sapere aude - Dare to know

Luc

Classic Author

• Author: Classic Author
  • 283 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:55 AM

:) Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I have thought about writing more with these characters. I have gotten as far as making some notes on what I want to happen with them. So you never know....maybe :)

And by and by my Soul returned to me,
And answered “I Myself am Heav’n and Hell”
- Omar Khayyam

I'm a review/feedback whore. I will "do things" if you read . my stories and tell me what you think
Especially if you post something in my discussion forums..
(...ok, maybe I won't actually "do things" because Mark would not like that...but I'll be very appreciative and pleasant and... ok, will shut up now.)

http://luc.gayauthors.org/