Harry Potter And The Parliament Of Dreams

• Site Administrator

There will be updates... I'll probably find myself very motivated to write after Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban comes out on June 4th. (the opposite of what happened when JKR bombed book 5 on us.)

• Like 1

Why did the 5th book de-motivate you? You didn't like the 5th book?

Personally, I re-read it ("Order of Phoenix") and even though it is a good book, I'm tired of it. Not that the stories aren't interesting, they really are, but the way most of the characters are are soooo.... one dimensional. You can put an etiquette on everyone of them, Harry (the whiner hero), Hermione (smart bossy), Ron (joker), Neville (fat weakling) and so on. I thought from the 4th book, where Draco stands in the forest and have some sort of conversation with Harry and company that the Draco character was going to be more... dimensional. This scene in the forest is in my opinion his best scene. But no, Draco becomes that 100% evil that gets humiliated in the end. :thumbdown:

And those Weasley twins, they are the most annoying characters in the book. Well, for me. Lol. I loathe them, along with Neville. God... phew! :wacko:

I'm not saying its a bad book, again it's really good. But I realized that it's really a "kids" book. Oh well... :sheep:

I'm gonna read the 6th book and I really hope things will have changed. LOL! Maybe Draco and Harry having some hot things going on? Eww! I'm not talking about SEX, you obsessed people! Nah, I AM talking about sex! LOOOOL! Just kidding. Seriously, J.K. Rowling is fantastic but its a shame that she doesn't give more dimensions to the supposedly evil clan "Slytherin" at least.

Anywayz...

Take care! :2hands:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Thanks guys... I am working on it again. I was motivated after seeing the movie :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest harry fan

I recently found the story archive and was entralled reading the excellent story, I was up half the night as i wanted tor ead it all before I went to bed, it is by far the best story I have read online, I cant wait for the next chapter.

Guest HeirOfSlytheren

HEY!!!

This story was the coolest i cant wait till more comes out hope more does k :lmao:

Hail to the Holy Wizard :worship:

Make Make Make Make Make Make Make Make MAKE make

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kEEP uP tHE gOOD wORK :D:great:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I broke down and finally gave parliamant of dreams a try. I normally find most HP stories fall so short of being readable . BUt I really liked this story. Not only was myre able to do justice to the characters his story in the HP universe was believable , you could actually imagine thatt this story was written by JK , if she ever deigned to write slash that is LOL

Myre Fantastic job, and I can not wait to read further chapters

Well done

Ron

• Site Administrator

Thanks. I took a long time practicing mimicry when I first started writing that. By the time you are well into it, my style kinds of infilitrates, but you are hooked (hopefuly)

I try. I'm slowly working on the next chapter.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Myr,

your story is so abstolutely unbelievable great! :2thumbs: I can't say anything else.

And beside that it is great it has another great advantage for me:

I'm from Germany and so I can improve my English, maybe I will write also a story here, we'll see.

Thanks for that story, I love you :worship:

Ronnekiens

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SamuraiSimon

Congratulations Myr the Wizard, on possibly the greatest Harry Potter Fan Fic i have ver read , can't wait for chapter 31.

SamuriSimon

:2hands: