Well I haven't had to analysis or explain a poem since I was in CEGEP - a long time ago.

So, don't expect me to try and interpret now.

I am pretty sure there are no "Luc" Coles' Notes out yet.

In the poem you are able to portray an intensity of mood that I would think is very difficult

to get down on paper just using words.

Even though I don't necessarily understand exactly what you mean ( loss by death or separation??),

the emotion of the piece jumps off the page. I figure that means you are a good poet.

Your poetry is intriguing enough that I make an effort to read all of your work.

I also like that words often rhyme. Now how deep is that!

Frances

Even though I don't necessarily understand exactly what you mean ( loss by death or separation??),

the emotion of the piece jumps off the page. I figure that means you are a good poet.

...or at the very least an emotional one, which I WILL admit to :)

Your poetry is intriguing enough that I make an effort to read all of your work.

I also like that words often rhyme. Now how deep is that!

Wow...I cannot tell you how immensely flattered (read that as 'thrilled and bouncing around like a kid on a pogo stick") I am that you read my work! In my 'moments' (of which there are many) I tend to think no one does. Thank you so very much for reading and commenting. And the "loss" is separation.

Luc