Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Photo

[Luc] When You were Mine

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Dalmania

Gold Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:29 AM

Well I haven't had to analysis or explain a poem since I was in CEGEP - a long time ago.
So, don't expect me to try and interpret now.
I am pretty sure there are no "Luc" Coles' Notes out yet.

In the poem you are able to portray an intensity of mood that I would think is very difficult
to get down on paper just using words.
Even though I don't necessarily understand exactly what you mean ( loss by death or separation??),
the emotion of the piece jumps off the page. I figure that means you are a good poet.

Your poetry is intriguing enough that I make an effort to read all of your work.
I also like that words often rhyme. Now how deep is that!

Frances

Luc

Classic Author

• Author: Classic Author
  • 283 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:45 AM

Even though I don't necessarily understand exactly what you mean ( loss by death or separation??),
the emotion of the piece jumps off the page. I figure that means you are a good poet.

...or at the very least an emotional one, which I WILL admit to :)

Your poetry is intriguing enough that I make an effort to read all of your work.
I also like that words often rhyme. Now how deep is that!

Wow...I cannot tell you how immensely flattered (read that as 'thrilled and bouncing around like a kid on a pogo stick") I am that you read my work! In my 'moments' (of which there are many) I tend to think no one does. Thank you so very much for reading and commenting. And the "loss" is separation.

Luc

And by and by my Soul returned to me,
And answered “I Myself am Heav’n and Hell”
- Omar Khayyam

I'm a review/feedback whore. I will "do things" if you read . my stories and tell me what you think
Especially if you post something in my discussion forums..
(...ok, maybe I won't actually "do things" because Mark would not like that...but I'll be very appreciative and pleasant and... ok, will shut up now.)

http://luc.gayauthors.org/