Show yourself?

So...I was messing around on Facebook at stupid o'clock this morning and came across this beauty....

Posted Image

Its about 3 and half, maybe four years old. But I still love it...its the eyes I think.

I'm about 6 stone (84lbs) lighter at the mo, but when I manage to get my weight I up I look pretty much the same.

• Like 1

Looking good, Prince :lol: Glasses really work for you :)

Haha, this is what I did all day. I'm still scrubbing that stupid marker off.

Posted Image

You're adorable.

But don't worry, someday when you get to be a big boy you'll be able to grow a real mustache. :D *ducks*

• Like 2

So...I was messing around on Facebook at stupid o'clock this morning and came across this beauty....

Posted Image

Its about 3 and half, maybe four years old. But I still love it...its the eyes I think.

I'm about 6 stone (84lbs) lighter at the mo, but when I manage to get my weight I up I look pretty much the same.

The eyes have it LOL You are beautiful.

Good to see that the pretty people are still here! Not gonna single anyone out since you're all good looking and my boyfriend checks GA more than I do and I don't want to get into trouble. k thx bai

Speaking of pretty people, isn't about time for you to post a new pic? :D

Actually, he's talking about a convo we had where I told him I like "pretty" faces/boys. Posted Image Can't blame me, to each its own, right?

Oh me too, me too. I appreciate beauty wherever I find it and if it happens to be a human face/ form so much the better. As far as I am concerned the ultimate beauty is expression. I am very much an 'eye' person and I have seen plenty on this thread that have made my pulses race. Down girl :) :)

I also have rather a strange interpretation of beauty so I find sometimes find it in unusual places. Mainstream ideals of 'beauty' are so narrowly defined. So don't discount yourself because you are not classically beautiful there is always beauty there somewhere and always someone who will see it.

You're adorable.

But don't worry, someday when you get to be a big boy you'll be able to grow a real mustache. :D *ducks*

You're a monster! Don't remind me of my disability! :(

Actually, I do have a slight mustache coming in, a real one too >: p