Show yourself?

Here are two pictures of me taken last week in Colorado (Durango, Ouray and Telluride). The other picture is my boyfriend (in my dreams :rolleyes: )

We may fight over that dream guy... shew.. shew

And Colorado looks gorgeous!

• Like 1

And Colorado looks gorgeous!

You are sooooo right Krista, Colorado is pure God's country.

I live here in Grand Lake, CO at about 8300 ft. just at the West entrance into the Rocky Mountain National Park. I moved here from Cleveland, Ohio 15 years ago after a short visit and falling in love with the mountains! Winter is just soooo awesome!!!

You are sooooo right Krista, Colorado is pure God's country.

I live here in Grand Lake, CO at about 8300 ft. just at the West entrance into the Rocky Mountain National Park. I moved here from Cleveland, Ohio 15 years ago after a short visit and falling in love with the mountains! Winter is just soooo awesome!!!

Really? :rolleyes:

At 72, don't slippery slopes cause you concern?

I mean, it's nice to look at, but it sucks to drive or walk in. :(

Maybe I'm just raining on your parade. :mellow:

I'm Canadian, you see, and I've had a lifetime of snow. I'm sure Cleveland gets snow, so what exactly is the attraction? The mountains?

Perhaps I have the best of both worlds living in Vancouver. There are mountains to the north which are under snow a good part of the year. The city itself is virtually snowless.

Ok, I'm spoiled. ;)

Good to see that the pretty people are still here! Not gonna single anyone out since you're all good looking and my boyfriend checks GA more than I do and I don't want to get into trouble. k thx bai

Hehehe, dear, u know me better!

Time for a new picture... UNLIKE my bf :P

Me behind the wonderful Quebec flag, something that would make Jackie Frost happy :P

Hehehe, dear, u know me better!

Time for a new picture... UNLIKE my bf :P

Me behind the wonderful Quebec flag, something that would make Jackie Frost happy :P

You and Robbie make a handsome couple. It's about time for another picture of the two of you together. Are you as tall as he is?

Perverts, the lot of you! As it happens, we're seeing each other the next three days (so excited!!). If you all are good, you might get a picture.

Here's a recent one of me, shortly after the last run of a vacation of snowboarding in the Poconos with friends. It was bitterly cold that night (for Americans, bitterly cold is about zero degrees, Farenheit). On top of that, it was windy and snowing. I dressed appropriately with my Under Armor bodyforming "cold" shirt, Under Armor hoodie (which together make ya toasty!), hand warmers, the usual gloves, hat, ski jacket, and added a balaclava (covering the whole face, except the eyes) and my tinted snowboarding goggles. I really need to clear goggles for nighttime riding. All this gear worked wonders on keeping me warm as I sped just north of what seemed like 25+ MPH down some double black diamonds. The reason I want clear goggles is I almost didn't notice the S-turn on that one trail... meh.

My terrorist pose:

Posted Image

79 pages of pictures to view... sheesh. I cheated, read the first 11 pages and skipped to the end. So I don't know if Myr ever dropped his invisibilty cloak and posted a picture. And noticed a bunch of photos no longer work.

And even though I am new, figured I'd post my photo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my new puppy on Halloween, 2008.. She was in her costume. Posted Image

The friend I visited during my vacation just sent me some pictures. So I thought I'd post the best one and the worst one.

This one is when we were in Denmark for a day and decided to stop at some café.

This is me at my friends home, drunk... I was trying to focus to make a serious face... Needless to say, it didn't go very well.

Actually I like the second one it is more natural... not that I am suggesting that it is more natural for you to be drunk Posted Image Both are cute though :)

The friend I visited during my vacation just sent me some pictures. So I thought I'd post the best one and the worst one.

This is me at my friends home, drunk... I was trying to focus to make a serious face... Needless to say, it didn't go very well.

nice lookin good Pai

Yay... More Swedish photos!

I'd say you must be happy to get out of Denmark.

Sorry I can't come up with another dirty sentence in Swedish. Next time... I mark my word, min pojken.

Edited by Jack Frost

This one is when we were in Denmark for a day and decided to stop at some caf

You're cute! And that looks like a cozy Cafe as well.

So I had a Mad Hatter's tea party a week or so ago, it was awesome, I thought I'd share with,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the food were delicious, and we all had an excellent time. I'd put the best costume up - the Queen of Hearts, but I dn't think the lady who its off would approve. lol

then this weekend I attended Gay Pride:

This piece of absolute gorgeousness is why I lvoe gay clubs :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Me and my mum

Posted Image

and my best friend - I think I look odd here but its a funny pic so what the hey :)