Show yourself?

So I had a Mad Hatter's tea party a week or so ago, it was awesome, I thought I'd share with,

the food were delicious, and we all had an excellent time. I'd put the best costume up - the Queen of Hearts, but I dn't think the lady who its off would approve. lol

then this weekend I attended Gay Pride:

This piece of absolute gorgeousness is why I lvoe gay clubs :P

Me and my mum

and my best friend - I think I look odd here but its a funny pic so what the hey :)

that scruff is whatever, basically that means I think it is kinda okay

Umm... I've got a question for the Admins:

A few weeks ago I signed up at a site called Gay Authors. It seems obvious that it's been transformed into Gay Models since then... Is membership still free or do I have to pay for looking at all those gorgeous people? :*)

Seriously, you're a great looking bunch! :worship:

@Excuse: Jack Frost is right

• Like 4

A few weeks ago I signed up at a site called Gay Authors. It seems obvious that it's been transformed into Gay Models since then... Is membership still free or do I have to pay for looking at all those gorgeous people? :*)

Nope... consider it another unpublicized perk of membership :P

• Like 1

A belated thanks for all the nice comments! :D

Excuse: Oh my, you're hot! Especially with the scruff. :wub:

Kia: You're really pretty! ^^

LOL! This had me going as a genuine comment until I got to the last sentence! I'm not sure if that makes me slow or if it makes you amazing. I'm going with you being amazing, though. Nice one, lmao! :2thumbs: Edited by Pai-kun
  • Like 2

I can't believe I'm doing this...all part of my gradual stepping out of the closet, I suppose... lol

And I agree with the people above, Kia, you look nice!

Anyway, this is from facebook. Enjoy, before I come to my senses and delete it lol.

Sorry guys, I felt uncomfortable leaving my pics in archive

Edited by Yang Bang

I can't believe I'm doing this...all part of my gradual stepping out of the closet, I suppose... lol

Anyway, this is from facebook. Enjoy, before I come to my senses and delete it lol.

Sounds like it was a hard decision to post the pictures. Congrats on making the right one. Those photos are adorable. Don't delete them:)

Yeah dude those chicks are pretty cute, how did you manage that? :ph34r:

• Like 1