[Viv] Underneath This Big Ol

With part three of "Underneath This Big Ol' Sky" Viv continues her beautiful, evocative tale about Tracey Marshall's adventures on the ranch as he attempts to rectify the wrongs he has committed against Casey and his family.

This excellent piece picks up right where the second part left off: with Tracey and Casey asleep in the back of a pick up truck in each other's arms!

Things definitely seem to be heating up between the two! Furthermore, the other couples in the story seem to swiftly moving in new directions as well! But can Casey and Tracey learn to express their feelings for each other? Will Jackson ever be able to tell Paulette how he feels? Can Caty impress Will at the dance? Many exciting questions remained to be answered! However, despite the questions one indisputable fact remains...some things are worth fighting for!

Wonderful job, Viv! Thank you very much for the beautiful, poignant story! I can't wait to see what else lies in store for the gang on Kingsman Bluff!

-Kevin

I have to wait how long to get some more of this???!!!!! :angry:

It is so cool how Paulette is tuned into Tracey's feelings, and how she wants him there, because he needs it.

I wonder how she will feel when she finds out about the budding love that her son has for her charge. Although the way she is, I'm sure that she already knows about Casey, and will welcome someone that he loves.

I like the way you went through Tracey's and Casey's thoughts and feelings after their night in the pick up. Tracey seems to be a little more sure and comfortable about how he feels about Casey, where Casey's feelings for Tracey seem to bubble over and he acts spontaneously and passionately. :wub: Yeah so they both needed a little time to think things through at the pond, but that doesn't change how hot they are for each other. I hope Casey gets out of that tree and joins him, but I bet he won't, because he now has even more to think about, how much more only Casey knows, because you didn't give out any SIZEmic measurement on the pricktor scale, and your such a master of detail Viv. B)

Those two in the barn.........really hot. :wub: :wub: :wub: .......... Soooo good........... Hell, I don't even care about everyone else's wants and desires, but that's just me.......keep writing about them anyway Viv. :P

Awesome as usual Viv. It made me feel so good I just want to swing a leg over a horse and go find a horny cowboy.

Ex.

Fantastic 'chapter'. I was almost convinced that the end of part II was a dream sequence, but now it all makes sense. The flowering of several interwoven relationships is handled beautifully, and I could almost taste the pancakes and syrup. Mmm.

And now the long wait for part IV ....

Camy B)

• Site Administrator

I'm thinking of requesting that part four be vetoed from the anthologies.... just so Viv has an excuse to post it EARLIER!!!

Well done, Viv. The complex interaction between the characters is still there and still fascinating. I really enjoyed Caty in this one, with her sudden fears that Will will choose Janie. We've got a better feel for the age of Will now -- I'm guessing late twenties. We know that Will's not interested in Janie in that way, but we don't know if Caty will be able to sweep him off his feet. The thing that struck me is how gender-specific Caty is -- she knows what she wants but she seems to feel it is WILL who has to make the move.

The relationship between Casey and Tracey is priceless. Both are tentative, but aren't hiding what they're feeling -- at least to each other. Everyone else seems to be misinterpreting what's going on, with the possible single exception of Will. Meanwhile, the boys are slowly exploring what their feelings mean to them. We also get to see a little of Casey's history for the first time. We also learn that Tracey's 'incident' was the anniversary of his mom's death :( That small fact seems to have affected Casey a lot -- going a long way to erase any lingering resentment for what Tracey did to the ranch.

Where will things go from here? I don't know. I can see Tracey and Casey staying together -- they really seem to have genuine affection for each other. Jackson and Paulette may develop a deeper relationship, but both seem very reserved. I also wonder at how Casey would take that. It might be okay -- as long as no one calls him a cowboy....

Where will things go from here? I don't know. I can see Tracey and Casey staying together -- they really seem to have genuine affection for each other. Jackson and Paulette may develop a deeper relationship, but both seem very reserved. I also wonder at how Casey would take that. It might be okay -- as long as no one calls him a cowboy....

I was thinking he might take issue with that as well. After all it thoroughly ticked Tracey off when it happened to him, and there seems to be a lot of parallels between the two.

• Site Administrator
I was thinking he might take issue with that as well. After all it thoroughly ticked Tracey off when it happened to him, and there seems to be a lot of parallels between the two.

Different situations. Tracey's dad appeared to be womanising -- bringing someone home to have sex with, not to build a relationship with. Casey knows Jackson and while he may get upset about his dad being "replaced", it isn't with a stranger but someone he knows reasonably well. That has to change things.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the way you make me feel like I am there watching the story unfold upclose. I felt like I could just reach out and shake the boys and say "Quit playing you both like each other just go with it"

I also have a strange craving for maple syrup and pancakes.

lets hope we don't have to wait for to long to see the next chapter.

• 1 month later...

About to read part 2, never got the chance to read this series, Really like it :D

Edit Aww :wub: so cute how they kissed, hopefully soon they will admit there feelings. think Tracey can get used to farm life. looking forward to the update Viv :D

Edited by Drewbie