The Devil's Quill by G-Galloway

I was really taken off guard by this piece right from the beginning straight through to the end! Every line had me guessing and thoroughly engrossed.

The first big surprise was of course the Devil appearing out of nowhere and raping the narrator. I was then surprised for the second time when I found out how much the narrator was enjoying it! I was expecting the Devil to then kill him or something after they were done, but then out of nowhere - to me at least - he offered him a wish! It was then that I thought I'd finally pieced together where this was going; I assumed that the lusty narrator would ask for a second round! LOL When he asked for the best literature that the world has ever known the story title did of course finally make sense. However, once again I was caught off guard when it ended as dream but implied that it had happened and that the Devil had somehow tricked or double crossed the narrator.

I will say this, G, a great mystery has been solved as to how you consistently turn out such truly unique, mesmerizing work ;):boy:

Fantastic job!

Kevin

• Site Administrator

A short but very delightful tale. I'll start by saying that I hope that never happens to me. I would hate to find that everything I ever wrote wasn't as good as what I had read in a dream.

We all know not to make a pact with the Devil, but this story warns us against accepting gifts, too. The Devil's gifts have a barb in them that can be incredibly cruel.

If anyone does have a copy of one of those pages, please don't tell me. I don't want to know, and I certainly don't want to read any of them....