A Whole Other You by Comicality

Wow, that was pretty awesome. How difficult to try to sympathize with the straight older brother's emotions while simultaneously trying to picture the hot scene playing out in front of his eyes.

And from here on out, I will be making sure to check all closets before any sexual relations occur in my home.

Good stuff, Coms!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

What I really loved was the stream of consciousness from Mike as Andy and Devon... er... occupied themselves :D

It was just so realistic and felt so natural, I could just feel him cringing, trying to ignore what was going on and extremely fearful of the (further) embarrassment that would occur if he was caught.

And then Mike pulled himself together and was there for his brother when his brother needed him. I can't say that all big brothers would do that, but I was very proud of Mike for what he did during the incident at the mall.

Two quote from the end of the story sum up Mike for me:

We had been friends for a long time. But we were brothers for life.

But if he's happy, then I'm happy.

Nothing else to say :)

• Like 1

Another story with a straight boy's pov. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. And yeah, I was picturing the in the closet scene (I even found that rather ironic too, at first) and what was going on in the room. I still think Mike shoulda gone out there and kicked Devon's butt for taking advantage of his little brother like that, totally.

::nods and imagines a buttsore Devon::

Jon

Great story, Comsie!

It was quite refreshing to see it from a hetero viewpoint, but most of all it was nice to have a big brother who put his younger siblings feelings above his own opinions and beliefs.

Thanks for another great read, Comsie! :D

Thanks I really enjoyed it

I wonder with Devon, if he was really using mike's little brother (people say things when they are angry) or just afraid to come out. glad though mike's brother moved on.. :)

Awww, sweet!!! Thank you guys so much for the feedback on the story! I really didn't want it to feel 'rushed' or anything, so I stopped to put some extra work into it. I'm so happy that you guys liked it though! :)

((Hugz)) All around!

• Like 1

Late to the party, as usual, and all the good lines have been said. Nevertheless, I'll add that this was an excellent story with just the right mix of pathos, love, lust, anger, and fear. The characters were remarkably vivid, especially given the brevity of the story. There's enough about even Devon to make one feel sorry for him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Linear Circle

The brother's discomfort while hiding in the closet had me in stitches..oh, the irony of THAT particular hiding place, heheh. I really liked this story; the affection in the ending made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! And big hus to you guys too! :)

I hope to do something 'wild' for the Summer Anthology, but it depends on how everything else works out. The Shack's anniversary is in June, and I always try to do something special for the celebration. Hope I've got time for both! :)

There are so many 'Andy's' in the world in desperate need of a Mike. If only there were more families who accepted, understood, and loved unconditionally, how wonderful the world would be. Then we all could live a 'normal' life....

Thanks Com for your sweet story!!! Hugz to you!!! :wub:

B) ........Hey Comsie! Great story! I too loved the irony of the str8 boy standing in the closet. Funny he was already to go 'gotcha ya' to Andy, but again he is beaten to the punch! LMAO, listening to Mike's inner thoughts, I thought for a moment his head was going to explode. Great story!!
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..