Naked in the Rain by JFalkon

• Site Administrator

I'm very impressed by how quickly JFalkon is developing as an author. A weakness in their early stories was the dialogue, but that felt very natural in this story. I could feel the embarrassment as narrator asked his neighbor if he could borrow the ladder.

I hope Mr. Jingles has a special pride of place in any future wedding as he is a very clever match maker :P

Well done, JFalkon! :D A great little story.

Edited by Graeme

As always, I thoroughly enjoyed your story, JFalkon! :great:

It was beautiful written, and so sweet and moving! It was also all around delightful and fun to read. I laughed out loud in several places and smiled throughout most of it.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us :D

-Kevin

P.S. Hot Redheads :whistle:

Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun writing it.

P.S. Hot Redheads :whistle:

Funny you should mention that. I was working with one at the time. He has since colored his hair back to its natural brown but he still looks great.

I'm very impressed by how quickly JFalkon is developing as an author. ......Well done, JFalkon! :D A great little story.

I have nothing to add to Graeme's post. I agree 100 % with him :worship: .

Really a very sweet and romantic story.

Waiting impatiently JFalkon's next stories, which surely will come soon.

Dont let us wait too long ;) .