At The Trevi by Prince Duchess

• Site Administrator

Despite the angst at that point in the story, I had to grin at this line from Jake:

“It’s nice to see you really think you have an opinion in the matter...

That's what brothers are for -- getting your feet back on the ground when you need it. :D

The trick that Jake & Jason set up was delightful, too. And that was just one of a number of wonderful little touches throughout the story. It was a great story throughout, and I hope to read a lot more from Prince Duchess in the future.

Thank you! :worship:

Edited by Graeme

Not a subscriber to the whole notion of "if you love something let it go," huh? :boy:

been there done that. (editted everything after this, I was apparently to tired to actually think before typing, sorry for the derail)

anyways, now that you mention the if you love something let it go factor. I can see that part in this story. one boy let his boyfriend go on a modelling tour because he didn't want to hold his boyfriend back, and because he did so they both just kinda almost ended up miserable in the end. thankfully the vacation to europe fixed that :wub:

Hrm, but, because the boyfriend insisted his boyfriend go on the tour (I'm having a horrible time with names right now, I was up till 8:30 this morning reading "a new brother" by graeme) it made them both realize just how much they really did love each other. So it all worked out :wub:

Beautiful Story indeed. Romance, something so many of us are lacking of. Bravo!! for a well written story! And Yes! The Trevi is indeed a majestic and impressive fountain! Thanks for bringing such great memories! I would LOVE to go back to Europe someday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey, it was nice to read a story with a happy ending for once. I am so immersed in horror and tragedy stories that I rarely see something without a major heart wrenching conflict. Not that missing your beautiful boyfriend isn't tragic, but I am use to more, like a plane crash or affair or something more Shakespearean. So your story was a nice read that made me smile in the end.

p.s. the song proposal just rubbed me the wrong way. the character seemed, smarter than that. To recite a pop song for a proposal, it was an honest let down for me. I imagine based on the rest of the story you could have penned a proposal that makes that song look like cheese. :-)

• 2 weeks later...