Would you... by BeaStKid

• Site Administrator

The perils of High School dating and infatuations. I'm just so glad I bypassed all of that :P

Well done, BeaStKid! The scene felt so clear to me, and I loved the final touch between Mason and Chris. I wish Melissa had been assertive enough to have really spoken her mind and not let Chris cut her off, but that's life :)

• Site Administrator

Loved the story BeaStkid :P .

I groaned when I realized what Andy was up to, and could immediately emphathize with him. I'm sure this is the reason why many of us fear to take on certain things, as we picture this happening to us.

Kudos to Andy for doing it anyways.

Thanks for the story :worship:

all i can do is say "what?". Then i keep looking for more and I realize it's not there and it isn't. It's disappointing, at the least that the more I was expecting ISN'T there, but for what is there, it is definitely a great story.

Linxe

The story grabbed me right from the start as I tried to guess what Andy's friends were trying to get him to do. I admire the way BK expressed so much in so few words and in such a short space managed to give an insight into this brief snapshot of a short incident in Andy's life.

Well done, BK!

:)

Kit

This was perfect! It made me laugh especially the touch at the end. Well done, BK!!

I think my favorite line was "He's going to get whacked, isn't he?" They knew he'd fail, yet they egged him on anyway. Ah, that's what friends are for. :lmao:

I was almost certain it would be a happy ending. You had me there. But I have to say it was incredibly well written. It was very short but also very enjoyable. Interesting characters, nice setting, intriguing story. One of your bests. :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

Would You...

by: BeaStKid

***SPOILERS!!!***

What an amusing story! I really fell right into it read along and vividly imagining the events unfolding. In fact I even groaned out loud at this part:

Just a second before reading:

You know an author is telling a story well when the reader literally reacts just as the author narrates that the rest of the 'audience' reacted.

With this brief piece I really got a feel for the group dynamic Andy, Chris, Mason, and Melissa have.

Well done, Beasty!

-Kevin

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kev....To tell you the truth, I had a real fun writing this short piece...Glad that you liked it.. :)

The perils of High School dating and infatuations. I'm just so glad I bypassed all of that :P

Well done, BeaStKid! The scene felt so clear to me, and I loved the final touch between Mason and Chris. I wish Melissa had been assertive enough to have really spoken her mind and not let Chris cut her off, but that's life :)

Thanks, Graeme. Even I felt that Melissa should have been assertive, but what would the fun be then, eh? ;)

Loved the story BeaStkid :P .

I groaned when I realized what Andy was up to, and could immediately emphathize with him. I'm sure this is the reason why many of us fear to take on certain things, as we picture this happening to us.

Kudos to Andy for doing it anyways.

Thanks for the story :worship:

Thanks, Steve... :)

all i can do is say "what?". Then i keep looking for more and I realize it's not there and it isn't. It's disappointing, at the least that the more I was expecting ISN'T there, but for what is there, it is definitely a great story.

Linxe

I simply couldn't write any more after what I had written. It seemed as the perfect ending and I didn't want to spoil the fun by going any further... ;) Thanks for the comments...

Beastie!

What a cool, fun, and amusing short story. Like Linxe I kept looking back wishing for more. I love how his friends had a bet going, great story.

Lol, I know...I wanted to write more, but as I told Linxe, I couldn't... ;)

What a cool story BK, short but to the point. I had to chuckle when the cheerleader wore her lunch, but I think that's just the sadist in me! :P

Good job mate. :2thumbs:

Thanks, mate...I have a thing against snotty girls, and almost all cheerleaders are portrayed as such in all stories I have ever read... :P

Hahaha, this story reminds me of "High school musical" LOL. Nevertheless, it is well-written and humorous! Thanks for such a FUN story! :D

It is the quintessential high school drama, just like HSM...and I am honoured to be compared to that classic. :)

short, fun and a great laugh :P I'm looking forward to reading more of your work :)

Thanks, and you can find more of my work in the link provided in my signature...

The story grabbed me right from the start as I tried to guess what Andy's friends were trying to get him to do. I admire the way BK expressed so much in so few words and in such a short space managed to give an insight into this brief snapshot of a short incident in Andy's life.

Well done, BK!

:)

Kit

Wow, Kit...thanks for the wonderful review. Coming from you, it means a lot...Thanks...

Poor Andy! This was wonderful.

I know...you loved it, didn't you... ;)

Cute story with a clever ending. Oh, how I hated high school!

Thanks, David....and I loved HS, just not these parts...

A nice little story :)

Thanks... :)

This was perfect! It made me laugh especially the touch at the end. Well done, BK!!

I think my favorite line was "He's going to get whacked, isn't he?" They knew he'd fail, yet they egged him on anyway. Ah, that's what friends are for. :lmao:

Friends....you can't live with them, and you can't do without them!! These two reminded me of a certain Eric in LTMP.... :P

This was so typical f high school kids! You capured the experience perfectly!

Thanks, mate...

:lol: ...........That was so typical of High School, great story Bk!!

Thanks, mate....

I was almost certain it would be a happy ending. You had me there. But I have to say it was incredibly well written. It was very short but also very enjoyable. Interesting characters, nice setting, intriguing story. One of your bests. :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

Awww....you know how to put a blush on a guy, Iesh.... :*) Thanks!!

Thanks a ton, people, for all the wonderful and positive comments!!

BeaStKid :devil: