Little Raindrop by Ieshwar

• Site Administrator

Little Raindrop by Ieshwar

All raindrops have jumped, except Little Raindrop. She is still on the cloud, alone and frustrated. She's waiting for the right moment. Is this right moment going to come?

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

Edited by Graeme

Little Raindrop

By Ieshwar

***SPOILERS!!!***

Oh Ieshwar, I adored this story! I really think you should try to get it published as a kid's story. It was so imaginative and beautiful and it had such a great message! I'm just so proud of that Little Raindrop, not to mention The Wise One, and the rest!

I'm so glad that Little Raindrop waited until she knew the time was right to make her big jump!

Fantastic job! :great:

-Kevin

• Site Administrator

I agree, Kevin. :D I got to see an earlier version of this story and my first reaction was that it would make a great kids picture book -- certainly better than some of the stories I read to my boys when they were young.

With it's delightful simplicity, while with underlying themes that teach and encourage, I think it would be a great addition to the world of children's literature -- as well as being an enjoyable story for adults.

Well done, Ieshwar! :great:

• Site Administrator

I have to agree with both Graeme and Kevin, well done :worship: .

To take something as unthinkable as a raindrop, and to add a personality and emotion to it made the story for me.

I would share this story with childern and adults, as the message can be simple, or more complex as we need it to be.

Great Job

Ieshwar,

there's a tear in my eye right now! That was pure beautiful. Such a moving and creative story, great job!

Who would have ever thought about making a story out of a little raindrop. I agree wholeheartedly with Kevin and Graeme I think this would be an excellent children story, for it has so much meaning, with so little words. I could feel the power and emotion from that one Little Raindrop, and even from The Wise One, how she and the rest agreed to drop.

Now I'm being selfish because I want to know more, what happens to the young man, the other raindrops, More I need MORE!

Bravo, on writing something genius, and executing it just as good.

I agree, that was a beautiful story which wouldn't be out of place in a children's library. Though I feel the adults would be taking a sneak peek as well! :D

Not only was this story constructed perfectly, it also had a moral message as well.

Good job. :great:

Oh Ieshwar, I adored this story! I really think you should try to get it published as a kid's story. It was so imaginative and beautiful and it had such a great message! I'm just so proud of that Little Raindrop, not to mention The Wise One, and the rest!

I'm so glad that Little Raindrop waited until she knew the time was right to make her big jump!

Fantastic job! :great:

-Kevin

Thanks Kevin for such an amazing review. Published? That's very far for me but thanks a lot for the compliments. :D:D :D

I agree, Kevin. :D I got to see an earlier version of this story and my first reaction was that it would make a great kids picture book -- certainly better than some of the stories I read to my boys when they were young.

With it's delightful simplicity, while with underlying themes that teach and encourage, I think it would be a great addition to the world of children's literature -- as well as being an enjoyable story for adults.

Well done, Ieshwar! :great:

Thank Graeme. You know how unsure I was about this story. Glad that you (and everyone else) liked it. :D And thanks for the help with the beta-reading.

I have to agree with both Graeme and Kevin, well done :worship: .

To take something as unthinkable as a raindrop, and to add a personality and emotion to it made the story for me.

I would share this story with childern and adults, as the message can be simple, or more complex as we need it to be.

Great Job

Thanks Wildone. I agree that it can be read on several levels. It can be interpreted in many ways. I just hope that the message the reader gets, it helps them. :D

Ieshwar,

there's a tear in my eye right now! That was pure beautiful. Such a moving and creative story, great job!

Who would have ever thought about making a story out of a little raindrop. I agree wholeheartedly with Kevin and Graeme I think this would be an excellent children story, for it has so much meaning, with so little words. I could feel the power and emotion from that one Little Raindrop, and even from The Wise One, how she and the rest agreed to drop.

Now I'm being selfish because I want to know more, what happens to the young man, the other raindrops, More I need MORE!

Bravo, on writing something genius, and executing it just as good.

Thanks a lot, Meeko. The young guy was a bit like the Prince Charming at the end of the fairy tales. :lol: But I have to say, in my mind, he was very hot. :P

I agree, that was a beautiful story which wouldn't be out of place in a children's library. Though I feel the adults would be taking a sneak peek as well! :D

Not only was this story constructed perfectly, it also had a moral message as well.

Good job. :great:

Thanks a lot. Glad that you liked the story.

Thanks to everyone who read the story. :)

Take care,

Ieshwar

Wonderful story!

:)

Everyone has aready said what I wanted to say, so I'll just summarise:

It would make a great illustrated childrens story and you should see about getting it published.

Besides being great for kids, it is also enjoyable for adults, even if they don't look deeper for the more subtle existential meanings.

Thanks!

Kit

Thank you everyone.I'm so glad (and a bit surprised too, I have to admit) that you all liked the story so much. Thank you for reading my story and posting these wonderful comments. :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

You know....this is the kind of story that I can expect coming only from Iesh....He has a unique style to him that can even convert the most mundane of things into the most interesting.

This story, like his others, so scream him...cute, funny, young.

I simply loved it...right from the start till the end.

What a befitting children's story it would make.

:worship:

BeaStKid :devil:

0:) This is a beautiful and heartwarming story. I agree with the posts above. It should be published as a children story.

I shed a few tears reading this. It has THAT much impact on me LOL. I can almost put myself in Little Raindrop's shoes for she has the courage many of us don't.