A Solitary Kiss by johnathan_colourfield

A Solitary Kiss

by johnathan_colourfield

***SPOILERS!!!***

I really enjoyed this intense snippet of the lives of these three people. From this brief, well-spun tale it's easy to see just how intense Lucian is, how conflicted, but ultimately loyal, Matthew is, and how deeply tragic 'The Solitary Girl' is. The coastal setting and imagery really adds another layer to the piece and makes the whole thing relentlessly sad in the same way that the waves relentlessly crash against the shore.

All in all Johnathan has written us a beautiful story about three people who are by no means perfect, yet still have genuine affection and loyalty to each other.

Great job!

-Kevin

I found this story to be interesting and extremely well written. Alas, it has left me with alot of questions in the end, and I'm not sure where to begin. I'm definitely going to re-read it when I have another chance and I recommend that this short story be read as well.

Regards,

Linxe

I did not consider the possibility that she was not real but its an interesting idea. Maybe she is the dreaded side of everyone's personality, the curios side that makes us wonder what it would be like to kiss...whoever we have not kissed.