You Owe Me Some Kisses by Camilo

• Site Administrator

I have to agree with Linxe, the phrase that came to mind as I finished this story was, Aww, how sweet! The banter the descriptions of the kissing, wow...I have to say that as part of a long term couple, kissing is a topic that has come up a time or two in teasing discussion like that so it didn't seem too silly to me, lol. I have been the one complaining "But you promised to kiss me, really you did!!" The style of the story, the fact the entire story is a conversation only was intriguing, a very interesting way to write, I could never do it though!!! Great job Camilo!!

Absolutely. The whole thing is romantic to the point of making me weep with jealousy. The way they met, the note, the easy banter, the kissing... there is really only one word to describe the whole things... or at least to emote it :) *sigh*

How very poetic: according to Japanese legend, anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish. What greater wish than a million kisses? And how delicious the phrase, "your tongue holds the eternal secret." Serious, sensuous kissing is vastly underrated; perhaps this story will remind us all, once more, how wonderful it can be.

• Site Administrator

I really, really, really liked this story too specool.gif . Like everyone said, it was an awesome love story.

The one thing that stood out was at the end, I had to look back and I realized that no where in the story did you really detirmine what the age, sex, sexuality of the characters were. There may have been one line which may have led to an assumption. You left it up to the reader to decide if it was a straight, bi, gay, lesbian story and if it was between recent university grads, middle aged, or seniors.

Well done worshippy.gif

Thanks for the story,

Steve

That makes me feel quite light hearted about love, it really does. Such witty banter between the two counterparts.

Well Done Camilo a very intriguing piece and (dont quote me on this) one of the most unique approaches to an anthology story of the stories i have read so far :D

Very satisfying use of the conversation and just the conversation a technique many writers struggle with (mainly myself, i am terrible at "real conversations". You have made this piece seem very real and for that i commend you. I hope to see you again in the next anthology! :D