[Linxe Termoil] Deceptions of the Heart by Linxe Termoil

That was really fab. My only complaint is that it was too short. I would love to have seen more of those boys... they seem like so much fun. Novel concept too... deceiving by telling the truth... HAHAH. Well done Linxie that was a wicked story.

• Site Administrator

I really did like all that you wrote for these characters. This scene is perfect for the anthology, however, just like it is. A different take on the theme, written in a very engaging story...and you just have to snicker at the opening line.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Great job Linxe!

• Site Administrator

While I found the story amusing, I have to wonder about the mother. She's either understand and accepting, or oblivious. If it's the former, that's great, but if it's the latter, then I can see the potential for a major flare-up in the future and someone could get hurt.

Thanks, Linze, it was definitely an enjoyable read :2thumbs:

• Site Administrator

Really enjoyed your story Linxe thumbsupsmileyanim.gif .

I too found it a little short, but the message did come through loud and clear so obviously wasn't too short blink.gif .

Thanks for sharing and getting me to giggle,

Steve cool.gif

That was good. I figured it would take a while to read, but it really is pithy. Good moral for this story too I must say. I know those kinds of moms. They don't want to believe it even when it's right in front of them.

Bah Ptoeey. I thought I'd responded to this post already. Sorry guys.

Many thanks to you folks who have read and commented on this story. You've no idea how much I appreciate it.

Now for some news. There was a lot more written then what was posted in the anthology section. I am, currently, trying to figure out how to fit it into one of the upcoming anthologies, but, if I don't feel it will fit into one of the anthologies, then I'll go ahead and post it in the efiction section for everyone's perusal who was interested. So, fear not my dearest Nephy, you will indeed see more of these boys ;)

Loves and many thanks,

Linxe

That was hirious! It is so true that people believe what they want. I had a friend once who was in a very similar situation. She tried everything to make her parents believe that she was gay but they absolutely refused.