[Linxe Termoil] The Dance by Linxe Termoil

• Site Administrator

OMG, I laughed and laughed with this one. The song, the getting busted with the texting, Mona Lott... I'd be impressed and touched by any guy who'd wear a corset just to go to a dance, those things bloody hurt! I wonder if people will clue into the names of some of the characters ;) Great job Linxe, funny and touching all at the same time!

• Site Administrator

Great Story Linxe specool.gif , thanks for sharing.

I too was laughing at the names of the characters :) . I loved the names Mona Lott and Rosie Cheeks :lol:

I am confused over the bathroom scene though, can anyone explain?

I know that you may get a complaint about making one character a girl though :P.

I look forward to more if that is at all possible.

Steve

Great Story Linxe!

I am confused over the bathroom scene though, can anyone explain?

Steve, I think the bathroom scene was supposed to confuse us. tongue.gif

But my understanding would be the drag queen pushing/helping them into the corset. Thus the hurt and ..

Once again, Linxe has given us a story with just enough reality to allow us to accept the fantasy. And, he does slather on the fantasy. All the things we might have done but didn't; all the things we did and wish we could do again. A great story arc, with the dancing leitmotif tying it all together. Oh, yes, the double entendre of the scene in the bathroom was very, very clever.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you have enjoyed this anthology. This bit was the 2nd part to the last anthology that I just didn't have time to complete so, after making a few minor changes to get this bit to stand on its own, I finally managed to get it submitted. Graeme asked once about Ben's mom being short-sighted enough that she couldn't see that her son was gay even though the truth was right there. Does she know? Is she willing to admit it or will she just stay in denial?

There will be another anthology entry with the answer to those questions and, seeing as I have the time, we will be getting those answers. Hopefully the next anthology featuring these boys will be just as fun to write as these last two were. I truly like this wild, semi crazy Ben.

Best of my regards to you all, and again, many thanks for reading,

~Linxe Termoil