Discoveries by NightOwl

• Site Administrator

I know I did Owl, it was great!!! Abe and Tristan apart are hot and as a couple, whew, smoking!!! It took me a little bit to settle into the story but once I did I was hooked. The ups and downs for both of them kept me on the edge of my seat wondering how it was all going to turn out. The scene where Abe shows up at Edies and confronts Malcolm gave me shivers. So commanding! This is a great story as it is and I'm always eager for you to write more on your other stories but I soooo would not complain if you continued with these guys sometime in the future!!! Great job!

Oh Sweetheart, I had so much fun reading this story, it is sweet and it shows that a man, any man can really fall for another 'being', no matter his sexuality. You've done a great job and thank you for sharing part of yourself with us...

Love Always, Momma Rush

I know I did Owl, it was great!!! Abe and Tristan apart are hot and as a couple, whew, smoking!!! It took me a little bit to settle into the story but once I did I was hooked. The ups and downs for both of them kept me on the edge of my seat wondering how it was all going to turn out. The scene where Abe shows up at Edies and confronts Malcolm gave me shivers. So commanding! This is a great story as it is and I'm always eager for you to write more on your other stories but I soooo would not complain if you continued with these guys sometime in the future!!! Great job!

I am really glad that you liked the story Cia. I have seriously considered continuing this story later this year sometime as i think there is a lot of potential in Abe and Tristan. The bar scene with Abe and Malcolm is one of my favorites in the story.

Oh Sweetheart, I had so much fun reading this story, it is sweet and it shows that a man, any man can really fall for another 'being', no matter his sexuality. You've done a great job and thank you for sharing part of yourself with us...

Love Always, Momma Rush

Thank you so much Momma Rush for stopping in, you know how much I value your opinion. I had to embrace the straight guy falling for the gay guy theme in this for some reason and having no idea why, but I'm glad that it works out. You are very welcome.

I absolutely love the story.

Twas the first story I wanted to read when I read those tidbits/spoiler stuff words, but had probs when clicking on the link.

Well, the prob was solved and I was presented with a fab story that kept me with the characters. I could always feel the pain of them when that's well written and I do believe this is a great one because it pained me to see them hurt.

Well, I was saying it's a fab job done.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I loved the story... truly madly deeply. :). It is a theme that I have let run through my own stories... people fall in love with people and if it's true love then who cares how it's packaged? It was awesome. It would be fabulous if you did write more about Tris and Abe, I would certainly read it.

(Aside *whisper* Ummm... you didn't model Big Gina on anyone from GA did you? Like someone who likes to be called Momma and tends to adopt boys ;) Whatever you do don't tell her I said that but I won't tell her what the answer is either :) )

I absolutely love the story.

Twas the first story I wanted to read when I read those tidbits/spoiler stuff words, but had probs when clicking on the link.

Well, the prob was solved and I was presented with a fab story that kept me with the characters. I could always feel the pain of them when that's well written and I do believe this is a great one because it pained me to see them hurt.

Well, I was saying it's a fab job done.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hello Kevers, its good to meet you.

I am really glad that you liked the story, I know I had a lot of fun writing it lol. This may sound callous but I am glad that you could sympathize with their pain. I do try to make the emotions real enough for folks to feel, I am glad that it worked in this story.

I loved the story... truly madly deeply. smile.gif. It is a theme that I have let run through my own stories... people fall in love with people and if it's true love then who cares how it's packaged? It was awesome. It would be fabulous if you did write more about Tris and Abe, I would certainly read it.

(Aside *whisper* Ummm... you didn't model Big Gina on anyone from GA did you? Like someone who likes to be called Momma and tends to adopt boys wink.gif Whatever you do don't tell her I said that but I won't tell her what the answer is either smile.gif )

AHHH Nephy I am glad that you stopped by, as always.

I am glad that you loved the story, I LOVE to hear that lol. It was fun writing about *spontaneous* love instead of the whole *crush* thing that I have done up until now. I do plan on writing more for Abe and Tris later on as I can think of some *fun* things to get up to lol.

(Sits in a dark corner *whispers* Yea she actually is modeled after a specific person here at GA, and i think we BOTH know whos he is but it keep it on the DL)

A grand story told with more passion than mere mortals easily can tolerate. Circles within circles; threads twisting among threads; and all brought to so smooth a conclusion. Yes, it's not so much sexuality as it is love.

Hello David, its good to see you again.

As always your comments are as heartfelt as they are poetic. I'm glad that you liked the conclusion, I worried that it might be a bit weak but I tried to make it *feel right*. Love is indeed where you find it. (I love that line lol)

I wasn't expecting a full blown story but I loved it. I most likely gonna read it again. Gosh two scary lessons of life, but I'm glad fate brought them together.

Hey HH5, its good to see you here.

First can i ask what you WERE expecting, if not a full story lol? I am glad you enjoyed and it's nice to hear that you'll probably read it again, repeat costumers ROCK lol. I'm glad fate brought them together too to be honest, I wasn't sure how it was going to end when i was writing it.

BEst,

NightOwl

I enjoyed your love story. A true to life drama with a potential fulfilling future.

Hey Bugeye, good to see you again.

I am glad you like the story, it was fun to write. I hope you'll continue reading when I serialize it later this year.

BEst,

NightOwl

(Aside *whisper* Ummm... you didn't model Big Gina on anyone from GA did you? Like someone who likes to be called Momma and tends to adopt boys ;) Whatever you do don't tell her I said that but I won't tell her what the answer is either :) )

(Sits in a dark corner *whispers* Yea she actually is modeled after a specific person here at GA, and i think we BOTH know whos he is but it keep it on the DL)

Ummm ... *cough* *cough* Heloooo *crosses arms on chest*... I'm right here people!!! *taps foot impatiently* Honey chile, you best go'un check out that there Big Gina's description, puuuleeeezzzz!!! HAHAHA! Night did tell me he thought of me when he was writing the story. Ain't I the lucky ducky!

Ummm ... *cough* *cough* Heloooo *crosses arms on chest*... I'm right here people!!! *taps foot impatiently* Honey chile, you best go'un check out that there Big Gina's description, puuuleeeezzzz!!! HAHAHA! Night did tell me he thought of me when he was writing the story. Ain't I the lucky ducky!

*grabs Nephy and heads for the hills* We've been made HAUL BOOTY!!!!

You KNOW that deep down inside there is a little Big Gina in you Momma Rush, don't try and deny it.

*grabs Nephy and heads for the hills* We've been made HAUL BOOTY!!!!

You KNOW that deep down inside there is a little Big Gina in you Momma Rush, don't try and deny it.

Better run zig-zag - she into (Stick/Knife Fighting)