[Nephylim] The Demon Queen and the Faery Prince by Nephylim

• Site Administrator

The Demon Queen and the Faery Prince by Nephylim

The Faery Queen is itching for an excuse to go to war with the Demon Queen. When the Demon Queen gives her the perfect excuse the war is on. However, its outcome is not what either of them could have imagined.

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

• Site Administrator

The scene where the Queen pumped her venom into the Prince was almost erotic, yet highly creepy. You are very skilled at drawing out varied emotions in regards to your stories. And the ending left me wanting more sooo badly! Great job as always.

Great description of the world they were in -- very evocative, and it made the story come to life to well. The first glimpse of the boy was really good as well, you manage to make the beauty of things come across so convincingly. A good read, and as I said, very aesthetically pleasing... thanks! :)

WOW. Thanks everyone for your kind comments. The venom pumping bit is my favourite. Can you just imagine... a beautiful man, naked, chained and unconscious.... Mmmmm. Of course it's sexy it was meant to be.

I wish you could see the painting that inspired the whole story which set the scene for this particular point in the story. I have put a link in for one place where it is hosted and I REALLY REALLY hope

1 that you can see the painting and

2 that you check out the painter HEISE. She is the most AWESOME Yaoi painter I have ever ever seen. Her art is breathtaking.

My link

I absolutely loved this story Nephy!!! The venom scene was just.. wow... but I think my favorite part of this whole story is when the "queen" realizes that the Prince didn't turn exactly how she wanted him too... Great Work!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Thanks, Nephylim! That image you linked to certainly does show that scene with the prince and Demon Queen in the cells. But take credit where credit is due -- your words brought that image to mind as I read them, and I think I like your words better than the picture :wub:

Congratulations! A great story :great:

Aww thanks.

I loved that part too Renee. It was awesome to write. Of course I knew that was going to happen but it was still fun seeing how the queen reacted. The end was a real surprise to me. I had intended to finish when the prince shows that he hasn't 'turned' but the rest of it just came out of nowhere and demanded to be told. :)

Thank you so much Graeme. I apprecaite the comment. I'm glad you liked my words but I stil have to admit that God I love that picture. It still has the Oomph that hit me in the gut and forced out the story in the first place :)

All in all the story was an utter joy to write and the comments of the awesome people who have read and taken the trouble to tell me that they like it just makes everything even more wonderful

This is the last but not the least

This is pure fantasy, but so believable

I loved the the descriptions, particularly

the description of the cell

the discovry of the prince

the arrival of the fairy queen

the venmon scene

the pince against the Demon Queen

Nit picking especially as I do not have the answer *(the brackets in the Demon Queen to Fairy Queen Messagw) broke the flow of the scene

This is the last but not the least

This is pure fantasy, but so believable

I loved the the descriptions, particularly

the description of the cell

the discovry of the prince

the arrival of the fairy queen

the venmon scene

the pince against the Demon Queen

Nit picking especially as I do not have the answer *(the brackets in the Demon Queen to Fairy Queen Messagw) broke the flow of the scene

That's not nitpicking that is a HUGE oversight on my part. I should have put them in the story notes. Thank you for rooting them out. Awesome review thanks

HC - :great:

Edited by Nephylim

Everyone is doing so well in this anthology and Nephy you are delving into new areas of literature. I believe you are challenging your realms of achievement and you are excelling every time. Beautiful story. I would like to see more of the ending though. It feels to me that there should be more. *eats cake* I want more! hehe!

Let them eat cake. Maybe we should have more cake eating in my stories.. and definitely more chocolate. It's surprising what you can get up to with chocolate under the right circumstances. :)

Thanks as always for the comments hun. You know the feeling is mutual and your depth and skill grow with every story you write.

YAY US :)

Guest The Nature Nut

YEH! That was awesome--a grim faery tale that ended in glory. I loved visualizing it. I loved the subtlety. I loved the end. Very nice combo of dark and light. I'd love to see the characters painted. Thank you.

Check out the link earlier in the thread. That painting still gives me the shivers every time I look at it and there's loads of them like that. Maybe I should start a thread and pay homage to the queen.

Anyway thanks for the comment. Wow... it's a hell of an honour to be compared to a gimms fairy tale. I suppose it is a fairy tale... or at least a faery tale :)

What would be the message... trust the one you love... don't be too sure that what you think you see is that you see... if you pump a prince with venom make sure he's fully turned before he cuts off your head ;)

• 3 weeks later...

WOW. Thanks everyone for your kind comments. The venom pumping bit is my favourite. Can you just imagine... a beautiful man, naked, chained and unconscious.... Mmmmm. Of course it's sexy it was meant to be.

I wish you could see the painting that inspired the whole story which set the scene for this particular point in the story. I have put a link in for one place where it is hosted and I REALLY REALLY hope

1 that you can see the painting and

2 that you check out the painter HEISE. She is the most AWESOME Yaoi painter I have ever ever seen. Her art is breathtaking.

My link

Nephy! I just spent about 30 minutes watching youtube vids of Heise's artwork. What a talent! The work is extremely erotic, but done in a totally tasteful manner.

Thank you for the link (and the *nudge*).

• 2 months later...

Beautifully twisted. Or is it twistedly beautiful?

It just shows that the evil can be romantic too. The venomously passionate sharing of the demon queens soul as she dispensed her own load of bliss was uncomfortably calming, sweet and passionate. But the committed love shown through in the end.

And the mother's love committing her own to what was now fully capable of being evilly demonic was a real haiku twist to it all.

A good write and a better read. Well done. AGAIN.