"Halloween is a Holiday" by rknapp

Halloween is a Holiday by rknapp

rknapp's Fall Anthology story

***Possible Spoilers***

Awwww :wub:

What a sweet story!

It reminded me a lot of my high school days, especially with the partying in the fields/woods.

It looks like the others had sort of planned for Jake and Ryan to get together! I wonder if Jake was in on it too. I'm thinking he must have at least had a little encouragement!

I was glad to see that Ryan had the support of his friends. They sounded like a good gang and I'm really pleased that he got to meet Jake. They must have really been enjoying their conversation to not notice time go by or everyone else coming and going to get beer! It was definitely a special night!

Great job, Robbie! I really enjoyed this one! :)

So what did everyone else think?

Kevin

Edited by Kitty

Halloween is a Holiday by rknapp

rknapp's Fall Anthology story

***Possible Spoilers***

Awwww :wub:

What a sweet story!

It reminded me a lot of my high school days, especially with the partying in the fields/woods.

It looks like the others had sort of planned for Jake and Ryan to get together! I wonder if Jake was in on it too. I'm thinking he must have at least had a little encouragement!

I was glad to see that Ryan had the support of his friends. They sounded like a good gang and I'm really pleased that he got to meet Jake. They must have really been enjoying their conversation to not notice time go by or everyone else coming and going to get beer! It was definitely a special night!

Great job, Robbie! I really enjoyed this one! :)

So what did everyone else think?

Kevin

That bought back memories for me too. That sure does sound like a great group of friends, and I do think that they planned it. Those mischievous grins gave a great clue, and were a wonderful touch!

Jake had to have been in on it, or at least clued in, because he obviously had a good idea that Ryan was gay.

Nostalgic and heartwarming!! I loved it!! :great::2thumbs::2thumbs::great: :king:

I can still smell the testosterone! I like reading stories where the men are a more masculine version. The damn tension could have been cut with a knife as they danced around the 'gay' topic to the very end before finalizing the biggest fear... will this continue?

I can't help think that even with the cold these two might have seriously considered screwing like rabbits at the risk of frost bite in nefarious places.

This was awesome rknapp!

• Site Administrator

Definitely a set-up. The early comments and grins made it obvious. The only real question is whether Jake had been clued up or not. I'm guessing he was, since he made that initial eye contact with Ryan.

Well done!

Definitely a set-up. The early comments and grins made it obvious. The only real question is whether Jake had been clued up or not. I'm guessing he was, since he made that initial eye contact with Ryan.

Well done!

I'm guessing that Jake was, too, but my hunch is based on the fact that he seemed to "know" about Ryan.

This story made me seriously nostalgic for parties out in the country, just driving out and finding a place. Hmmmm... I haven't done that in a while. I think it's time to do it again.

Thanks for a great story!

That bought back memories for me too. That sure does sound like a great group of friends, and I do think that they planned it.
Yup.
I'm not sure about that, but I do credit Ryan for excellent taste in friends, and for letting himself go with the set-up. I could sense that he almost didn't. :D