"Branson Blood" by eternity2rock

Guest Kitty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

CJ is right -- enchanting is the word for this lovely tale. Secret rooms, family secrets, best friends on a quest -- a wonderful tale.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoyed reading this. I'm a sucker for stories involving secret rooms, spell books and adventure. Guess I haven't quite grown up yet :) (Yes, I confess to enjoying Lemony Snicket and Harry Potter more than my son :P ) I like the idea of this story and I like the characters and the way they are introduced. I get the feeling that every detail given is intentional and has a purpose that will be revealed as the story unfolds (such as Styles' disability, which could seem as something "just thrown in" but which I have a distinct feeling is more than that).

I hope you intend to write more of this. It feels like you do. You cannot possibly just leave things where they are. There is a house full of secret rooms and a book of spells and a lock of hair and all sorts of questions looking for answers... You really HAVE to write more.