Jump to content

Tales of the Underground: Velocity 1. Tales of the Underground

   (3 reviews)

Jamie is a 16 year old speed demon obsessed with becoming the best street racer in New Jersey. He will stop at nothing to claim his rightful title as number 1 but when he slowly begins to fall for his old classmate Elijah he finds that not even he is fast enough to outrun every problem life has to offer.

*Disclaimer* This story will leave you with very high points and very low points. It is the epitome of a dark story, and should be approached as such. You have been warned.

2016 Ace

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mogwhy

   2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

This is a rough, tragic story to be sure. It is hard on a soul that is for sure, but i am glad i finished it. Every now again, I actually ponder the thought of rereading it....but, well I still can remember the 1st telling. Ace will take you on a soul bruising ride with this one.. I read it back in 2016 as each chapter was posted. This one sticks with you. 

  • Love 1
Link to review
Mawgrim

  

This is a dark story, but the darkness makes the lighter moments shine more brightly. The world of underground racing is well-depicted and exciting. Once you start reading, you won’t want to stop.

  • Love 1
Link to review
jarquafelmu

  

A good honest book that combines both fear and love; hate and joy. You need to give this story a try. It will grip you and not let go.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..