Jump to content
    Agaith
  • Author
  • 3,507 Words
  • 1,938 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Seeing Double - 15. Chapter 15

To all those that didnt want the details, sorry but it was written weeks ago so it wasnt about to change :p Hope it's done well lol

Obviously the start of this chapter is sexual in nature.

MATT
 
As Dan led me to the bed I had a thought.
 
“Wait just a second Dan.” I said, and he looked confused.
 
I fished around in a bag and a few seconds later I brought out what looked like a crystal ball.
 
“You need a crystal ball to tell you what’s going to happen.” Dan said lightly.
 
I giggled before shaking my head.
 
“No silly, this is an absorbance ball. It will temporarily drain me of my power.”
 
“Why would you want to do that?”
 
“Because I want to make love to you as a mortal for want of a better word. I don’t want to use powers; I just want it to be you and me.”
 
“But...”
 
“I can get the powers back very quickly if there is an emergency, and no one can steal the ball. If they touch it the Energy that would pour into them would tear them apart.”
 
“Ok Matt but put it near the bed so I know you can get to it quickly. I will take off the amulet.”
 
I transferred my Energy to the ball and it glowed fiercely with a glow like moonlight, Dan placed his amulet near to the ball and we placed them under the bed.
I suddenly felt weird without my powers and Dan sensed it.
 
“Are you sure you want to keep your powers in the ball?”
 
“Yes. I want to do this.”
 
He nodded before gently pushing me into the bed and climbing on himself.
Before I could move he straddled me and leaned forward to wrap me in his arms and kiss me so softly. I let out a sigh.
My shirt was slowly unbuttoned as Dan placed light kisses all over my face before moving to my jaw line and tracing it with his tongue.
Another small moan as my shirt was completely discarded and Dan’s hands, which felt hot on my skin, felt every inch of my torso.
I pushed him up slightly. “Huh?” He asked before I silenced him. “It’s unfair to undress me and leave yourself clothed.” I whispered in his ear. He smiled before letting me unbutton his shirt.
I fumbled with the buttons, my hands shaking, both from nerves and from Dan’s touch.
As I fumbled he just smiled, letting me know it didn’t matter.
 
“It’s ok to be nervous Matt, but anything that doesn’t go smoothly, just know this, it’s your first time and I love you.”
 
I blushed and he covered my hands with my own and my hands began to stop shaking enough for me to release him from his shirt.
 
Dan purred as I pushed him into the bed and attacked his neck with kisses that reached from his neck across his shoulders and down to his chest.
He tried to roll me, but I kept him there and slowly ran my tongue across one of his nipples. A sharp breath and an expletive in appreciation gave me all the encouragement I needed and I began to pick up the pace, gently biting them occasionally.
Kissing my way back up to his lips I saw the look in his eyes and with one smooth roll the roles were reversed.
He had me pinned.
 
“Gotcha you devil.”
 
“Hehe déjà vu.” I whispered.
 
Dan paused to remember earlier and he leaned towards my ear and said. “If I knew you were ready I would have made love to you the instant I pinned you down earlier.” Just that thought made my already hardening erection to become painfully obvious in my trousers.
Dan also noticed and he smirked before doing the same to me as I had done, kissing his way to my chest and playing with my nipples, making me squirm and gasp as he sucked on them, all the time pinning my arms above me to stop me moving. Being in this situation turned me on even more. After playing with my nipples, which were now quite raw, Dan didn’t move back up to me, instead he moved southwards.
 
Slowly placing kisses on my stomach as he went, he dipped his tongue into my belly button making me writhe even more. “Dan...” I breathed. And, although I couldn’t see his face, I knew he was smiling.
He had let go of my arms but I kept them where they were. A look from Dan told me he wanted me to stay like this.
The barest of touches from his fingertips across my erection, even through my trousers made my cock twitch.
Dan kept this up, the teasing, slowly, barely touching, tracing lines along the length of my shaft.
 
“Please, take them off.” I replied huskily and Dan immediately undid the trousers and grabbed hold of both the trousers and the underwear and lowered them down, releasing my erection finally.
 
I kicked off the underwear and looked up at Dan.
Sure, I had been naked with him and around him, but this felt different. Good different.
This time, without hesitating, Dan took me into his mouth and I moaned loudly.
He worked me up and then stopped, gently kissing my thighs before resuming his efforts on my cock. Each time he did I got closer and closer to orgasm but he always knew when to pull off to stop me going over the edge.
I sat up and pushed him into the bed and in a matter of seconds Dan was lying naked with me.
Even though I’d seen Dan naked many times as well, just seeing him lying there, no expectation upon me, no pressure, just love in his eyes made my heart ache.
I went straight to his cock which had considerably lengthened and I had my first thought of whether I could take all of Dan.
 
“I’ll be gentle. I promise Matt, I don’t want to hurt you.” Dan replied, almost as if reading my mind. I just smiled before going back to his cock.
 
Slowly I took him into my mouth and he also gasped with pleasure as I tightened my mouth around his head and gently sucked.
Being able to make him feel so good made me feel amazing and soon I found a rhythm as I rolled his balls in the palm of my hand.
Dan tapped my shoulder as his moans started to get much louder.
 
“I’m close and I don’t want to climax now.” He said, his voice as husky as mine.
 
I nodded before kissing him deeply and adding “I want you Dan, I need you in me.”
 
He gently rolled me onto my back and looked around.
 
“Check the drawers.” I said.
 
Sure enough a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube could be found there.
 
“How...” Dan started.
 
“I’m sure someone here has good intuition.” I replied.
 
Another amazing smile from Dan would have made my legs give way had I not been lying down.
Dan kissed the inside of my thighs before licking across to my perineum. I was breathing heavily amongst my moans of pleasure and Dan kept up the intensity, always making me feel something as his hands and mouth worked me up.
 
“I’m going to insert a finger now Matt, ok?” Dan asked.
 
I nodded and a few moments later I felt a well lubricated finger massaging my entrance.
After a short while Dan pushed in and I relaxed as much as I was able to.
His finger didn’t really hurt when it went in and after Dan started moving his finger inside me, new sensations started welling up around me.
 
“Fuck...” I exclaimed as Dan slowly fingered me.
 
“May I try another finger?” Dan asked after a few minutes of this.
 
I nodded once again.
This time, as my entrance stretched to accommodate another finger, I felt some discomfort and I tightened suddenly and Dan stopped.
 
“Are you ok? Did it hurt?” He asked worried.
 
“Not much, I just didn’t know what sort of pain it would be.” I replied as the burning pain slowly faded.
 
Dan continued but even slower this time allowing my hole to grow accustomed to his fingers. Only after Dan felt I had relaxed enough did he start to move the fingers around.
 
The sensations were even more intense than with one finger and I didn’t even bother holding back my voice as Dan slowly stretched and fingered me once more.
I couldn’t take anymore and I said “I need you in me Dan, not just your fingers.”
Dan removed his fingers and I felt the need for them in me once more.
He leaned over to kiss me before rolling a condom over his cock, which was still rock hard. More lube was applied around my hole and Dan made sure there was plenty over his cock as well.
 
“We’ll take it very slow Matt.” And I nodded.
 
I felt his head push against my entrance and I did my best once more to relax.
As Dan pushed more of his head forward the burning sensation flared up once more and Dan saw my facial expression.
 
“Sorry.”
 
"No, its fine... Just... just, give me a moment. I’ll be fine soon."
 
Dan tried again, allowing me to get used to his head as he moved forward very slowly.
It was only once the whole of his head had slipped into me did I realise how much of his head he had moved in without me feeling any pain.
Again, Dan moved forward slowly allowing me to get used to the feeling of being filled up. Dan was slightly quicker moving the shaft into me but not by much and soon enough I felt his pubic hair tickle me and his balls nestle on me.
 
“That’s all of me Matt.”
 
“It feels amazing Dan, to feel you inside me.”
 
Dan spread my legs further apart and leaned over me to kiss me.
 
“Do you want me to start moving?”
 
“Please.”
 
Another reassuring smile made me sigh as Dan wrapped his arms around my neck, staying chest to chest as he slowly moved his hips back.
Dan almost came out of me until he stopped and started to enter me once again. These slow, deep thrusts brushed my prostate and I moaned against Dan’s lips.
 
“So...good.” I murmured underneath him.
 
After a few minutes of Dan moving, almost agonisingly slowly in and out of me I asked him to pick up the pace.
Still moving gently inside me, Dan quickened his thrusts and more waves of pleasure washed over me.
All feelings of pain, which had happened before Dan started thrusting, were gone and it was all I could do to just moan and enjoy what Dan was giving me.
Dan had moved off my chest now and was instead holding my ankles far apart, thrusting into me, still deeply but with a quicker pace.
As he got even quicker I concentrated on trying to stay relaxed for him which got totally abandoned as he gripped my cock and slowly stroked it.
He noticed the new tightness and watched for any sign of discomfort as he thrust but I felt none.
 
The combination of Dan stroking my cock, the stimulation his cock was giving me inside me and the look in his eyes pushed me over the edge.
I shouted out my pleasure as my orgasm was made physical by the seed that now coated Dan’s hand. I saw stars and my vision briefly failed me at the intensity of it.
My orgasm, which had tightened me around him, had made Dan lose control and he roared his pleasure as he came.
Lowering himself back down, chest to chest once more, Dan kissed me tenderly and I responded, letting him stay in me until he started going soft.
Once Dan had discarded the condom he came back to lie next to me.
 
“That was amazing Dan. Thank you so much.”
 
“There’s no need to thank me Matt. We did that because we wanted to, and I wanted to make you feel good.”
 
“Oh, trust me. You have succeeded there.” I blushed.
 
Dan chuckled before stealing another kiss.
 
“Would you just hold me now, Dan?” I asked.
 
He smiled once more as we embraced, both glowing in the aftermath of our love.
 
 
It was the smell that brought me from my deep sleep. As I stirred and rolled over I saw Dan walking slowly over to me with a heavily laden tray of cooked breakfast.
 
“Breakfast in bed?” I asked, still groggy from just awakening.
 
“Don’t you like breakfast in bed?”
 
“Of course I do, I’m not going to say no to food.”
Dan smiled before making me sit up.
 
He certainly had raided the kitchen. A plate with a full English breakfast greeted me, with slices of toast on the side, already buttered. The smell of bacon hit my nostrils and I dived straight in.
 
“You obviously weren’t hungry then.” Dan said sarcastically.
 
I just gave him a look before resuming my inhalation of food.
 
“It’s not going to run away you know, Matt.” I could hear the amusement in his voice.
 
“Shut up.” I said playfully back and Dan laughed.
 
“Good comeback.”
 
In response I leaned over the bed, touched the absorbance ball and the familiar feeling washed over me again.
 
With a casual flick of my hand I spilled orange juice over him.
 
“Oi! What did you do that for?”
 
“Making a good comeback.” I sniggered.
 
“You’ll pay for that.” He said with a wicked glint in his eye.
 
However, after he said it he went into thought before asking.
 
“Matt, I didn’t push you into this did I?” His voice was slow; like he was uncertain he should ask.
 
“Push me into what?”
 
“Into what happened last night.”
 
I stopped eating suddenly and turned to face him.
 
“Where did that thought come from?”
 
“I...I just thought...”
 
“Dan, I was ready, I told you I wanted you to be my first once I was ready. After I said I couldn’t rush into the sex you were so understanding, so patient, even if you may have wanted sex. I couldn’t hope for a better boyfriend, and I couldn’t have hoped to have had my first time made as amazing as you did. So Dan, please don’t think like that. No way did you push me into any of this.”
 
“Ok Matt, that means a lot, thank you. But at least I got you to stop inhaling your food.” He added lightly.
A firm kiss and one second later I proved to him that that stoppage was merely a pause.
 
 
 
The aftermath of last night was still seen around the courtyard of the Tower.
Numerous cleaners were tending to every corner and every stone and I went out with Dan to view the work they were doing.
As we were walking past we saw a male, adolescent Galwron trying to keep a stack of hay bales together in midair long enough for a small girl to loop threads of light blue string to keep them together.
Before I could do anything Dan rushed over.
 
“Here, let me help you.”
 
And with that Dan used his own powers to boost the boy’s powers and it was evident the boy was no longer struggling to keep them aloft.
 
“Will that string hold those bales?” Dan asked his expression sceptical.
 
“Yes, of course it will silly. This is Dama string.” The young girl replied as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
 
“Yes, silly me, I don’t know a lot about this place yet. But I trust you if you say this Dama string will work.”
 
She nodded before adding “May I ask your name?”
 
The boy saw that Dan was with me and glared at who I assumed to be his sister, thinking we would take it the wrong way.
 
“Not at all, though I’d like your name in return, is that ok?”
 
She nodded again.
 
“The name’s Dan.”
 
“Dan? That’s a weird name. A weird name for a silly person.”
 
The boy just stood there shocked.
 
“You haven’t told me yours yet.”
“My name’s Kyaila.” She announced proudly.
 
 
“Well Kyaila sounds like a silly name to me too.” Dan said. He could charm anyone, everyone loved him.
 
“Kyaila! Hanam! What are you doing taking so long?” I heard a female voice shout, before a slender woman emerged from a nearby building to scold them for taking so long.
 
“I’m sorry mama; I was talking to the man with the silly name.” Kyaila said giggling.
 
Mama looked at Dan then to me and paled slightly.
 
“Kyaila, do you know who this is?”
 
She looked down at her feet as she shook her head slightly.
 
“That is Daniel, who is Matt’s partner and you know who Matt is don’t you?”
 
She nodded sheepishly.
I walked over with Dan.
 
“It really isn’t any trouble at all, err...”
 
“Oh...um my name is Yaala, my Lord.”
 
“Please Yaala, Matt is fine. And about Kyaila, I think Dan liked her forthright opinions.”
 
“Yes Yaala, please don’t scold Kyaila, she’s like a breath of fresh air talking about my name.”
 
“So I’m not going to be told off mama?”
 
Yaala looked down at her daughter before saying “No Kyaila you’re not, but be thankful that you help a Lord and his partner such as Matt and Daniel, because they are very good to us.” The warmth in her voice was touching.
 
“Really it wasn’t much trouble at all Yaala; I was asking if the string would hold the hay bales. And I got a very good comeback. Actually, if I may Yaala, I would like to meet Kyaila again sometime.” Dan asked warmly, he had found a soft spot for the young girl.
 
“I...yes of course you can my...I mean Daniel.” She blushed.
 
Dan smiled that amazing smile again and he turned to me.
 
“Assuming it’s ok with you?”
 
“Why wouldn’t it be? I want to hear Kyaila calling you silly even more.” I grinned.
 
A playful punch was the response.
 
“How about Kyaila show Dan around and introduce him to some Galwron ways of life later on?” I suggested.
 
“Really?” everyone asked.
 
“Sure, I have to go see Hq...an old friend this evening. Why not eat with this family Dan? Just take what ingredients they need to prepare a meal from the kitchens.”
Finer details were planned before we said our goodbyes and left.
 
“An old friend?” Dan asked.
 
“You’ll meet them soon enough.” I replied whilst thinking that I hope Hquaio didn’t scare the shit out of Dan at first meet.
 
“Why do you always tease me with secrets?” Dan said lightly.
 
“Because you tease me in the bedroom.” I replied smoothly.
 
Dan gave me a sly grin which told me he would never stop teasing me; neither did I want him to.
 
“Come on, we’ve got the architect to compliment before lunch.”
 
“This sounds like an easy day today.” Dan hinted.
 
“You’ll need your nerve for tomorrow.” I grinned, leaving Dan even more confused.
 
 
I had forgotten just how cold it was in these caves to the east. Vast peaks stuck up like shark’s teeth towards the sky. Almost the entire mountain range was covered by a thick blanket of snow, another reminder of Christmas approaching. I must contact my parents, I thought.
 
As I reached the large circular plain, about half a kilometre across, which was formed by a ring of mountains all sloping down towards the same place, I heard the rumble of the masters of the mountain.
Only about two minutes later I saw him. His shadow stretched a long way across the plain as the sun was setting behind him and he had lost none of his bulk since training with me.
His eyes were glowing a bright silver colour which matched his gleaming coat of white and silver.
A familiar voice entered my head softly.
 
‘It has been quite a while Matthew.”
 
“Indeed it has Hquaio. Are you refreshed?’
 
‘Yes, and I am ready to meet Daniel.’
 
I smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, so Id love to hear your thoughts on the story so far. this time I'll include the link above so it's linked rather than having to copy and paste to visit the thread. Or you can have a say by leaving a review :) thanks for reading guys
Copyright © 2011 Agaith; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hquaio! Be careful!! he BITES!! :lol:

Well Stu, people were looking for it! ;) and u delivered! :):P so glad the mob didnt Kill me :P

Link to comment

Rats, Frosty beat me to the first review. Oh well.

 

1) You handled the sex very well. I was glad to see that at least one of them was a bit panicked over the sex. Dan still is such a sweetheart. I really like him a lot.

 

2) I like that we are learning about this world as Dan does. It allows us to be taken along the ride. I don't need it spelled out for me if I am discovering along with Dan. I like he has made friends with the family. It gives him another tie to this world besides Matt so when the war comes, and yes we know it is coming, he has more than one reason to fight.

 

3) You have been teasing us with Hquaio for a while now. Miniatures in one chapter, his name again and again. Finally we here his voice. So next we get an answer.

 

4) Only one more question .... how soon till the next one. :P

Link to comment
On 04/24/2011 09:20 AM, Frostina said:
Hquaio! Be careful!! he BITES!! :lol:

Well Stu, people were looking for it! ;) and u delivered! :):P so glad the mob didnt Kill me :P

He only bites if you're the enemy or you ask ;) Im glad the Mob didnt kill you either, I need my beta reader :)
Link to comment
On 04/24/2011 09:40 AM, comicfan said:
Rats, Frosty beat me to the first review. Oh well.

 

1) You handled the sex very well. I was glad to see that at least one of them was a bit panicked over the sex. Dan still is such a sweetheart. I really like him a lot.

 

2) I like that we are learning about this world as Dan does. It allows us to be taken along the ride. I don't need it spelled out for me if I am discovering along with Dan. I like he has made friends with the family. It gives him another tie to this world besides Matt so when the war comes, and yes we know it is coming, he has more than one reason to fight.

 

3) You have been teasing us with Hquaio for a while now. Miniatures in one chapter, his name again and again. Finally we here his voice. So next we get an answer.

 

4) Only one more question .... how soon till the next one. :P

hehe yay im glad I handled the sex well :) that was the one bit I wanted to get right. Dan has to learn a lot in a short space of time doesnt he lol but he's coping. Me? tease? you must have the wrong person 0:) lol but yes you get an answer next time. a week till the next one :P
Link to comment

Hquaio--I'm nervous and excited to be introduced to him properly... This will be interesting.

 

Thanks for the read, Stu--Things are still hectic this end, but I look forward to the catching up ahead of me. :D

Link to comment

:blink::blink::blink: Stuby!!! Sheeeeeeeeeesh WOW Hubba Hubba Cripes :wub:

 

Sorry here, phew erm ok well that was good wasnt it?

 

Liked the little girl that was sweet.

 

Looking forward to seeing what this Hquaio guy is like.

 

I really loved Marks role in this ooops I mean Dan LOL

 

Brilliant is all I can say :boy:

Link to comment
On 05/10/2011 06:09 AM, AnytaSunday said:
Hquaio--I'm nervous and excited to be introduced to him properly... This will be interesting.

 

Thanks for the read, Stu--Things are still hectic this end, but I look forward to the catching up ahead of me. :D

Awww I hope you come to love Hquaio :) I like him as a character :) oh you've got plenty to catch up on and sorry about the late reply. Thanks for reading Anyta :):hug:
Link to comment
On 07/26/2011 03:19 AM, Mark92 said:
:blink::blink::blink: Stuby!!! Sheeeeeeeeeesh WOW Hubba Hubba Cripes :wub:

 

Sorry here, phew erm ok well that was good wasnt it?

 

Liked the little girl that was sweet.

 

Looking forward to seeing what this Hquaio guy is like.

 

I really loved Marks role in this ooops I mean Dan LOL

 

Brilliant is all I can say :boy:

Hehe I'm guessing you enjoyed that then marky? ;) it was a little hot wasn't it? Hehehe. I love her she' a good character :) thanks for reading marky :wub:
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..