Jump to content
    AleMaho
  • Author
  • 2,307 Words
  • 5,509 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

All I Ever Wanted - 4. Chapter 4

Here is Chapter 4 of All I Ever Wanted

My friendship with Christopher grew as days went by. We always saw each other at school, especially during Math class. He even switched his Art class so that he could be in mine. We didn’t have the same lunch period, but that was a good thing. Spending so much time with him, I neglected some of my other friends. So, I used lunch time to catch up on every small detail I’d miss.

In the afternoons, I would go to his place or he would come to mine, though I specifically told him I preferred to be at his. Every now and then we would chat on facebook or text each other. Apparently, it suited me well. Some of my friends told me they felt like I was different, but in a good way. Maybe the fact that I was spending so much time with my crush made me feel happy. Of course, I strictly knew that it was just as friends. And I didn’t mind. I got to spend time with him, that was all that matter.

It was a Saturday morning when I woke up to the sound of a text. It was from Christopher: “Morning Jo. Want to come over? No one’s here. I could use the company,”

It was still too early so I replied him that I would, but after taking a shower. So, I did. I ate something quickly and an hour later I was in Christopher’s bedroom, watching him exercise.

“Again, I’m sorry,” he said while doing some push-ups. “You took too long so I figured I’d do my Saturday exercises,”

“It’s ok. I mean, one should keep in shape,” I said while kicking in the air. I was sitting on the bed’s foot.

“What about you?” he said still doing push ups. His voice sounded heavy and he was panting. I found that sexy.

“About me?”

“Yes! You exercise?”

“Every now and then. I am too lazy to follow a routine,” I admitted.

He finished and stood up stretching his upper body.

“But you look good. I mean, you look defined,” he said drying the sweat of his face with a towel.

“Well, I practiced sports when I was little; swimming, karate and soccer. I guess they helped me out,”

“No way! You practiced soccer?” he said with a surprised look. “I thought you hated it,”

“I hate it,” I said. “I was little back then. Parents decided for me,”

“I totally get you,”

He threw the small towel on the couch and started once again on the push ups. I tilted my head a bit and took a look at his biceps. Every time he went up and stretched his entire arms, the muscles would just pop out and made him look so damn hot.

Christopher went to shower while I was on his computer. He, again, changed in the room and, again, I didn’t look. He threw himself to his bed and I turned around. The sight was like the first time I went to his bedroom.

“I could use a massage,” he mumbled.

“You are not expecting me to do it, are you?”

He turned around and looked me straight in the eyes.

“You are not going to make me say it, are you?”

I laughed and sat beside him. We were just looking at each other so I decided to light up the mood.

“You know, you still owe me that first date,” I started, eager to hear his reply.

“I do now? And where would you like to go?” he said while he moved a bit near to me.

“Well, for instance, it should be a place not so public, or they might find out,” I said shyly but still fooling around.

“You are totally right. Then we should go to the movies!” he said smiling.

“If you want to make out with me, you might as well just do it here. No need to pay the entrance,” I told him.

“You won’t let me,” he said angrily.

“How can you be so sure?” I said raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t push it, Jo. You might regret it,” he said smiling.

I leaned over as close as I could.

“You are quite the brave one Christopher?”

“You have no idea,” he said still not backing out.

I wasn’t going to lose this one. I licked my lips and curled them up. He flashed a smile and I knew I had him.

“Too bad you are not into me,” I said devilishly.

“How can you be so sure?” he said this time.

I froze instantly and he burst into laughter.

“I win,” he shouted.

I just shook my head and smile nervously. Was that a hint?

“Wow, we got quite the games huh?”

“I think they are fun,” he said lying once again on the bed.

I sat on top of him and I heard him moan.

“What? You can’t handle me?” I started once again.

He quickly turned around and I almost fell but he grabbed me.

“In other circumstances, I would have been the one on top,” he said, not letting go of my arm.

“What if I like it on top?” I said.

“We can always switch,” he said smiling.

I pushed him back and grabbed both of his arms.

“You shouldn’t be talking like that, Christopher,”

“Or else?” he said still smiling.

“Or else you might get what you are asking for,” I said leaning over.

“Then I guess I wouldn’t complain, would I?” he said cockily.

I had nothing.

“Wow, you suck at this,” he said.

I let go and we both sat straight up. He probably didn’t feel it, but the atmosphere was charged with so much sexual aura it was really hard for me to keep myself clear.

“It seems the score is two-zero,” said Christopher while standing up. I just smiled and threw myself to his bed.

“I’m going to get us some water, hold on,”

And off he went downstairs. I turned around and rested on the bed. When Christopher came back, I turned around and grabbed him the glass of water.

We continued that morning playing some videogames and just chilling out and having a great time. Eventually, the sexual atmosphere dispersed and I returned to my normal self.

It was almost 11:00 am when I told Chris I had to head to my place, since my mom was probably waiting me so I could help her with lunch.

“Let’s go out today. To the movies,” he insisted.

“You mean, on our first date?” I said, wanting to at least score one.

“Only if you want to,” he said.

“You must be dying to make out with me, I suppose,”

“So is that a yes?”

“Perhaps,”

“I’m looking forward to it. To both,” he said licking his lips.

Man, I had to admit he knew the game just as much as I did.

“You know, I don’t kiss on the first date,” I told him smiling. “But if you play your cards right, I just might,”

“Well, I always do,” he said leaning over.

“You sound too confident,” I whispered.

“And how are you liking it?” he whispered back.

“Don’t waste it all. You might need it tonight. After the date,”

“What do you have in mind?” he asked intrigued.

“You said you’ll play your cards right. Maybe you get a bonus,” I whispered as low as I could.

It was official. The atmosphere around us was overwhelming with sexual charge. I could feel it. And I would bet my ass he could too.
And it seemed like he couldn’t handle that much.

“I guess it’s two-one now,” I said slowly while he frowned, clearly disappointed.

During lunch, I told my mom I was going to the movies at night with Christopher. She just nodded to me and told me to be home early. While I was just relaxing in my bedroom, I began to recapitulate all the things I had gone in the past days.

I had never been as happy as I was. I just loved spending time with Christopher. I used to be in love with him, but it was probably for the wrong reasons. Now that I knew him, he was more than what I thought he was.

Yes, he was intelligent, and amazing, and so damn hot! But he was also kind, and passionate, and just plain simple. He was so humble he actually made me feel bad about the way I behaved.

And I was going to the movies with him, on a “date”. I chuckled all afternoon every time I remembered that. It was all a joke and we were just being ourselves, for we had connected like real friends in the past weeks.

But, what if it were real? Just for a second? I wouldn’t imagine anything better than going out with him, for real. Holding his hand, and just being ourselves, regardless of who’s looking. Being able to kiss and express to each other how much love we had to offer.

But of course, it was impossible and never-happening. He was straight, with huge love to our sick games, but straight nevertheless.

Christopher texted me and told me he was going to pick me up right before six. I replied him back telling how manly of him the gesture was.

He was sixteen, but would be turning seventeen in the following months, so he had already a driver license. It was more like an official permission to drive, but it limited the owner to the city boundaries.

As we rode down the city streets to the nearest mall, Christopher seemed a little tense. I tried to ask him what was bothering him. He came up with some excuse about something that had happened at home with his dad. I say it was an excuse because I could tell when he was lying. I had gained that skill because of our bonding too much.

The movie was ok. It had been a romantic comedy, and I guess you can not fully appreciate it unless you are with your significant other.

The whole time I was complaining about how he didn’t let me pay for my entrance ticket, nor my popcorn, nor my soda! He just laughed and told me he was indeed a gentleman. I kept punching him and he just kept laughing. Eventually, I got comfortable and slightly watched the movie. When I wasn’t complaining, I was thinking of how close his hands were and how I couldn’t reach them, and feel our fingers close together in a firm grip.

He was so near. But at the same time, he was far, far. He would laugh at the movie or at my comments about it. But he still seemed tense, slightly upset, and deeply disturbed. No words would describe it.

When the movie finished, Christopher asked me if I wanted to go grab something to eat. It was still relatively early, so I told him we could go, only if he let me pay for it. He reluctantly agreed and so we headed to Burger King.

The meal was ok too. I mean, there is nothing particularly special about hamburgers. And Christopher continued being distant. It was then that I decided to actually ask him seriously.

“Christopher, seriously, what’s wrong? You seem down, man,”

“It’s nothing, really. Like I told you before, I got into an argument with my dad,”

His eyes clearly say the opposite. And I only knew this because he wasn’t looking at me. Christopher never looked at me when he was lying to me.

“It’s me, Christopher. You can trust me. What’s wrong?” I told him, trying to sound convincing, yet a bit distant. I would respect if he didn’t want to talk about it, but it was my duty as his friend to at least make an effort.

“I’m fine,” he said really convincing. But I knew he was doing yet a bigger effort.

“Ok, I will drop it. I need to respect my limits,”

“Thank you,” was all he said.

“So, can we leave? It’s getting a bit late,”

The drove home was a quite one. I sat speechless, for I did not know really what to say.
It was until he parked in front of my house that I finally opened my mouth.

“I had fun today. Thank you, Christopher,”

“What? No! Thank you, for saying yes,” he said smiling to me.

We both laughed.

“It was the best first date I’ve ever had,” I said, trying to at least cheer him up.

“That reminds me,” he leaned a bit closer but not too much. We still had a decent distance between us. “Did I play my cards right?”

“Surprisingly, you did,” I admitted.

“So?”

“So?”

“SO?!”

I laughed and he just kept looking. In a matter of seconds, I noticed he was being serious. It felt awkward at first. But then he started to lean closer. And then closer.

“You promised,” he whispered as his lips were just inches away from mine. I swear they were so near I panicked.

And then I heard a bang! My door opened and I shook my head as I realized Christopher was opening it for me.

“Umm, thanks,”

“You ok? You are the one who seems a bit off, at the moment”

Crap, me and my always random daydreams.

“What? No, I’m fine,” I lied.

“Well, again thank you,” he said humbly. “See you tomorrow?”

“Isn’t it a bit quickly to ask for a second date?” I said.

“If I could, I would make this one ever-lasting,” he said.

I looked at him for a moment. There was something in his eyes that caught my attention.

“I should go inside,”

“Of course,” he said, moving aside so I could open the gate.

Leave a comment, review, or any other kind of feedback. Feel free to like it! Afterall, that's the way to grow as a writer!
Copyright © 2011 AleMaho; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..