Jump to content
    Altimexis
  • Author
  • 3,922 Words
  • 3,584 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love in a Chair - 4. Falling in Love

Love in a Chair

A story by Altimexis

Chapter 4 - Falling in Love

Aaron woke with a start when the alarm went off the next morning and then remembered the events of the last night. With energy he never knew he had, he showered and dressed in record time and bounded down the stairs. This was the first time he could remember when he was the first down for breakfast. He and his brother took the same bus in the morning to school and usually had breakfast together. The automatic coffee maker was already brewing coffee for his parents, so he knew it wouldn’t be long before his mom came down. Sure enough, as he got his cereal, his mom walked in.

“What’s up with you?” she asked. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you down here this early.”

“Nothing special. I just spent less time in the shower today.” He smiled to himself as he said it, as he’d seriously considered jerking off in the shower, but his excitement got the better of him - he just couldn’t wait to see Brian again.

“Well you sure seem to have a lot of extra energy this morning.”

Just then Adam walked in. “Hey goofball, what’s up? You’re up awfully early.”

“So what’s it to you?”

Adam looked at his brother and then smiled broadly. He whispered, “This about last night?”

Aaron’s face turned a deep shade of red. He wasn’t sure if his mother heard Adam’s question, but if she did, she could easily put two and two together. The last thing he wanted was for his parents to know he was gay - at least not yet. He leaned over and whispered back, “Can we talk about this later?”

Adam looked back at his mom, who was busily preparing her breakfast. “I see your point, bro. We’ll talk later.”

Once they were on the bus, they continued. Adam asked, “So?”

“So what?”

“Tell me what happened.”

“Nothing happened. We just talked.”

“Yeah, right. You spent the entire time talking. Sure.”

“OK, we kissed.”

“You kissed?”

“We kissed a lot. Actually, we kissed about as much as we talked.”

“You mean like serious making out? Some real tongue action.”

Again Aaron blushed. “Yeah.”

“So did you get each other naked?”

“Such a dirty mind you have, little brother. I don’t go around asking you what you do with Jenny, do I?”

“Little brother my ass. I have ten times the experience you do.”

“Not for much longer if I can help it. Besides which, you should show some respect to your older and wiser brother”

“Wiser? Let’s see. . . . Who was it who missed his bus stop because he zoned out, then had to walk back several blocks through slush and ice? I don’t think so. But I’ll give you a break anyway this time. So tell me, did you get naked?”

“No. I mean, we got our shirts off, but that was it.”

“Didn’t Brian want to go further,” Adam said this very softly so as not to bring attention to the fact they were talking about a boy rather than a girl.

“Actually he did. I guess I was just too nervous.”

“You’re such a girl.”

“Huh.”

When Adam said nothing, Aaron continued, “Adam, have you ever had sex?”

“Actually, no, but give me a break, I’m only thirteen. It’s not that I haven’t tried, but it’s the girls who seem to get spooked. That’s what I meant.”

“Oh.”

As the bus arrived at the middle school, Adam said, “Gotta go - talk to you later.”

Aaron stayed on the bus while it drove just up the street to the high school. When he arrived, he still had nearly an hour to kill before classes began. Usually he would do some reading in the library or sit in the cafeteria studying, but today he had too much pent-up energy. He couldn’t sit and he couldn’t stand still. He paced all over, wandering aimlessly waiting for the second buses to arrive. He was so excited, he could hear his heartbeat pounding in his ears.

When he saw the first of the students arriving, he made his way to the library and tried to stand casually in front, but not very successfully. Aaron kept scanning the crowd, but there was still no sign of Brian. The warning bell rang, and he still wasn’t there! He waited until the second bell, but still no sign of Brian. Argh! Aaron was crushed. Reluctantly, he headed to class and was five minutes late.

The day progressed at a snail’s pace and Aaron just couldn’t concentrate on his classes. One of his teachers even commented on his not paying attention, but let it slide since Aaron was usually a good student. At the end of the day, he tried waiting in front of the library until the last minute, hoping to see Brian before he had to catch his bus. Reluctantly, he boarded the bus and was joined by his brother a few minutes later.

“Hey, doofus, how’d it go?” But Aaron just stared into space. When he didn’t answer his brother’s question, Adam asked again in a more polite tone, “Aaron, is everything OK?”

“He didn’t show, Adam. I waited in front of the library for twenty minutes this morning, and he didn’t show.”

“Well, I’m sure there’s a good reason.”

“I hope so, but I’d rather not talk about it.”

They both sat silently during the rest of the bus ride. At least with his brother seated next to him, he didn’t miss his bus stop today as he otherwise might have.

As soon as he walked in the door, he ran upstairs to his room, picked up the phone and dialed. A woman answered the phone. Aaron asked, “Hello, is Brian there?”

“He’s not here right now. May I ask who’s calling?”

“It’s Aaron. Aaron Johnson.”

“Oh, yes, Aaron. Brian spoke about you this morning. He told me what great friends you’d become. You were over here last night, weren’t you?”

“Yes, I was.”

“Brian’s at band practice right now. He should be back in about an hour. Would you like me to have him call you after dinner?”

“Yes, thanks Mrs. Sandler. I’d appreciate that.”

“No problem, and I’ll look forward to meeting you.”

“Me too.”

The wait through dinner was interminable and his parents kept distracting him.

“Aaron, you seemed so perky this morning, and you’re hardly eating tonight,” his mom noted. “Is everything alright?”

“Yes, Mom, every things fine,” he answered, trying to sound upbeat.

“Are you sure?” his dad asked.

Aaron answered a bit too abruptly, “Yeah, dad, I’m fine. May I be excused? I’m finished here.”

His parents knew something was wrong, but they weren’t about to push it, so they left him alone. Aaron returned to his room and sat, moping and staring at the phone that never seemed to ring. When it did ring, it startled Aaron, practically throwing him out of his chair. He quickly answered.

“Hello.”

“Hello, Aaron?” It was Brian! Aaron loved the sound of his voice.

“Where were you, man?”

“I zoned out this morning. I freakin’ missed the bus. My mom had to give me a ride this morning and was pretty pissed. I told her I felt a little off today. I hope she bought it.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I’m not sure I want my parents to know anything, yet.”

“Me neither. Maybe not ever. They’re pretty religious and not too tolerant of gays.”

“That really sucks. Do you feel it’s wrong to be gay?” Aaron asked somewhat tentatively.

“Hell no! I never went for any of that religious crap in the first place. Besides, I didn’t choose this. I didn’t ask to be gay. I didn’t really want to be gay. But this is who I am. How could a just God hate me for being born this way?”

“I know. I feel the same way . . . So you had band practice today?”

“Yeah, I love playing in the band.”

“What instrument do you play?”

“I play the trumpet. I also play sax, but not in the band.”

The two boys went on talking for more than an hour. Finally, Aaron’s mom asked to use the phone.

“Sure, mom. Just give me a few minutes.” He went back to talking to Brian. “So, do you think we could maybe get together tonight?

“Sorry, but I have a lot of homework, not that I’ll be able to concentrate on it.”

“I know what you mean. How about tomorrow night?”

“Do you think maybe our parents will get suspicious if we get together so much? I mean, it’s not like we share any classes or clubs.” Reluctantly, Aaron agreed. Brian continued, “Tell you what. Why don’t you come over tomorrow night right from school. You can stay for dinner and we can have some time together afterwards. I’ll tell my folks that we’re making plans for the peace rally.”

“That’s a great idea! Are you sure it’ll be OK with your parents?”

“I’ll go ask them. Why don’t you go ask yours?”

Within a minute, they had permission from both sets of parents and their “date” was on. They spent an hour instant messaging later that night, and Brian made sure not to miss his bus the next morning. This time they had a good fifteen minutes in the morning. They didn’t talk very much, but they couldn’t exactly spend the time making out, either. They just enjoyed being together.

They met again at the end of the day and sat together on a bench in the sun outside while waiting for nearly an hour until Brian’s bus arrived. During this time, and on the ride home, they continued to talk about their likes and dislikes, their loves and hates and about their hopes and dreams. Brian wanted to be a jazz musician, but would probably become a math teacher since he’d need a “day job”. Aaron wanted to be a computer engineer. The time passed quickly and before they knew it, they were getting off the bus and walking to Brian’s house.

“Hello Mom, this is Aaron, Brian said, gesturing in Aaron’s general direction.”

“Hello, Aaron, it’s very nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Sandler,” Aaron replied.

“Mom, could Aaron and I get started on our project while you get dinner ready?”

“Well, your father’s running late and you do have a guest, so why don’t you two go along and I’ll let you know when dinner’s ready.”

That was all the cue they needed as they headed off to Brian’s room. Brian shut the door behind them and locked it, and within less than a second they were in each other’s embrace and sucking on each other’s tongues. Aaron pulled himself away and looked at the perfect boy standing in front of him and uttered, “I love you. Brian, I know we have only known each other a few days, but I feel like I’ve known you a lifetime. I can’t believe I found you and I’m the luckiest boy in the universe. You’re my friend. You’re my dream.”

Brian just stood there with a blank look on his face. He was speechless and a tear started to drop from his right eye. He then reached his head forward and the two of them shared the most mind-blowing kiss yet. They kissed and kissed as if the world would stop spinning if they stopped. Not missing a beat, Brian led them to his bed and they both lay down on it, still locked together by their mouths.

Aaron started rubbing his hand up and down Brian’s chest, and then he slipped his fingers between the buttons in front and started massaging Brian’s left nipple. That sent electric sensations through both boys. Brian took his own hand and rubbed it down the front of Aaron’s t-shirt until he reached his belly button. He finally broke the kiss and looked Aaron in the eyes, and let his eyes drift downward to Aaron’s crotch. He looked back up at Aaron with a hopeful expression that melted Aaron’s heart.

“It’s OK, Brian. Before, I didn’t want to ruin our love with pure lust. Not that I don’t lust for you now, but I’m more sure than ever that truly this is love. I want you - I want to feel you - more than anything in the world.”

Brian didn’t need another invitation. He slowly brought his hand lower and brought it to rest right over Aaron’s raging hard-on. He gently rubbed his hand over the love of his life’s dick, and Aaron began to do the same with Brian. They started kissing each other again as they groped each other for a long time. They then broke their lip-lock once again and Brian reached with both hands and slowly and seductively unzipped Aaron’s pants. He reached inside and felt Aaron’s dick through his boxers. He then reached through the boxer’s fly, grabbed Aaron’s member and brought it out into the open. He held onto it and started to stroke it lightly.

Aaron gasped. He couldn’t believe the sensations that were tilting his world. Never had he felt anything like it before and he knew that it wasn’t just because a cute guy was stroking him - it was because the boy he loved was touching him where no one else had touched him before. He wanted so desperately to see Brian - to feel Brian - but the overflow of emotions kept him from doing anything more than whimpering from the pleasure he felt. Brian picked up the pace of his stroking, but then they heard a car drive up. It was Brian’s dad.

“We better finish this later,” Brian said. “Dinner will be ready soon.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Aaron said as he tried, not too successfully, to stuff his dick back inside his pants. They spent a few minutes discussing the upcoming rally while waiting for dinner. It was about the only thing they could do to try to get their boners under control. It was scarcely five minutes before Brian’s mom called out that dinner was ready. The boys joined Brian’s parents in the dining room and Brian introduced Aaron to his dad. They then sat across from each other at the table and sat down.

Brian’s father said, “Let us say Grace,” as he extended his hands toward Brian on his left and Aaron on his right. Everyone held hands as Mr. Sandler thanked the Lord for the food about to be consumed, but Aaron’s thoughts were on anything but prayer. For one thing it felt weird to be holding hands with complete strangers, and a friend’s parents no less. He couldn’t help but stare at the sweet boy sitting directly across from him. More than once during the meal, Brian had to lightly kick Aaron when he failed to respond to questions his parents were asking him. Still, in spite of the awkward moments, Aaron enjoyed the meal and getting to know how Brian lived when not at school.

After dinner the boys helped to clear the table and then retreated to Brian’s room. Brian put on Coldplay’s just released ‘XY’ CD and turned the volume up so that his parents wouldn’t hear what was going on. Within seconds, they were locked in the most intimate of embraces and passionate of kisses. After coming up for air, they shed their shirts and then Brian reached forward and flirtatiously unbuckled Aaron’s belt. “Have a seat, lover,” he said with a wink and Aaron sat on the edge of Brian’s bed. Brian untied Aaron’s sneakers and took them off, and then he slowly removed Aaron’s socks, gently caressing his feet as he did so. Aaron never felt anything sexual about his feet before, but this really aroused him. “Now, it’s time to stand up,” Brian commanded and Aaron readily complied. Brian unbuttoned Aaron’s jeans, unzipped them and slowly and seductively lowered them to the floor. Aaron stepped out of his jeans and stood in front of Brian wearing nothing but his obviously tented boxers.

Next, Brian started to unfasten his own belt, but Aaron stopped him. “Let me do that,” he said as he repeated what Brian had done, leaving both boys almost completely naked. They stood facing each other for what seemed to be forever, both a bit nervous about the next step, but neither one saying anything. Finally Aaron couldn’t stand it any more and he reached under the waistband of his own boxers, slowly lowered them to the floor and stepped out of them. His dick immediately sprang free and pointed up in the direction of Brian’s chest. Brian smiled broadly and then did the same. Aaron gasped when Brian’s 5 ½ circumcised inches came into view. It was better than anything he could have imagined. He was in awe.

After staring at each other’s erections, the boys returned to looking each other in the eye, reveling in the absolute love they saw in each other. Slowly they returned to a tight embrace and passionately kissed each other as their dicks became trapped between their bodies and against each other. As they kissed, they started to dry hump each other. Brian motioned to his bed and they both lay down without breaking their kiss. They rolled on top of each other. In the end Brian ended up on top and he pulled away slightly to feast his eyes on Aaron below him. He reached down and kissed each of Aaron’s nipples, and then ran his tongue around them, driving Aaron insane. He then kissed his way down Aaron’s chest and abdomen, tongued his navel and made his way to the base of Aaron’s cock. He nuzzled his nose in Aaron’s pubic hairs and inhaled deeply, luxuriating in the scent. He licked his way up the shaft and kissed the head of Aaron’s dick. Aaron almost lost it right there.

Brian then took his tongue and licked right at the tender underside of Aaron’s dick, just below the engorged head. He took Aaron’s cock deep into his mouth and pulled back slowly, caressing it with his tongue and sucking forcefully. Aaron flinched when Brian accidentally nicked him with his teeth. “I’m sorry, Aaron. I’m so, so sorry. I’ve never done this before and I’m trying really hard.”

“It’s OK, baby. I love what you’re doing to me. We’ve got all the time in the world to get it right.”

Brian resumed going down on Aaron, bobbing up and down. He gagged a few times but eventually got into a rhythm. Far too soon, Aaron said, “Um Brian, I’m gonna . . .” but before he could even finish his sentence, Aaron’s balls drew up close and an explosion of feelings coursed through his body. His spunk flew out his cock and jetted straight back into Brian’s unprepared throat. Brian gagged immediately, lurching backward and coughing violently, ejecting Aaron’s spunk back onto his convulsing dick, which was still spurting cum onto Brian’s face. Although a little diminished by the turn of events, Aaron experienced an orgasm that was several times more powerful than anything he’d ever experienced in his life - it was just short-lived.

Slowly, Brian regained his composure and his hacking settled to an occasional cough. Aaron returned to earth and looked up to see his own cum, streaked all over his boyfriend’s face and hair. He couldn’t help it - he started to giggle uncontrollably. Brian started laughing and pretty soon both boys were giggling hysterically, which of course started Brian’s coughing up again, eliciting another round of giggles. Never did they think that sex could be so funny.

There was a knock at the door. It was Brian’s mom. “Is everything alright in there?”

Both boys froze as they realized that they’d forgotten to lock the door. “Every thing’s fine, Mom. We were looking at a political cartoon on the Internet for the rally and it was just so funny.”

“Well if you’re sure you’re OK.”

“Yeah, we’re fine, Mom.”

They both breathed a sigh of relief when she didn’t enter, and then Brian got up and locked the door. He went to his bathroom and rinsed Aaron’s cum off his face and hair, toweling his hair dry. He returned to see Aaron sprawled naked on his bed, grinning eagerly up at him. Both boys started giggling again. And they giggled every time they thought about what had happened.

“Come here, Brian. I’d like to return the favor.” Brian leapt onto the bed and Aaron quickly flipped him onto his back. Aaron plunged down on his face and kissed him deeply. He moved down, kissed and licked each of Brian’s nipples, then worked his way down Brian’s chest and belly, kissing and tonguing him along the way.

He inhaled deeply the aroma from Brian’s light pubic bush and moved around to smell Brian’s soft and sensual balls. Tentatively he licked at Brian’s right ball, and then his left, and then he licked his way up from behind the balls, right down the middle. Brian started to moan uncontrollably while Aaron did this. He licked right up the tender underside of Brian’s cock and then lingered with his tongue at the most sensitive point, just as Brian had. “Aaron, please, OH Ah . . .”

Before Aaron could react, Brian’s cum shot straight out, landing on Aaron’s face, in his hair and even up his nose. As Brian came down from his high, Aaron couldn’t help but snicker. Both boys were giggling again as a wad of Brian’s cum dripped down Aaron’s face and into his open mouth. He sucked it in, swished it around his mouth and swallowed. It wasn’t at all what he'd expected - it tasted a bit like raw egg whites with a bit of a sweet and salty taste. All-in-all he decided he liked it and he reached down and sucked the remainder of Brian’s cum from off his dick. Once he was satisfied that he’d gotten all he could, he went to the sink in Brian’s bathroom and cleaned up.

Aaron lay back down next to Brian on the bed and said, “That was just awesome.”

“Simply amazing. I know. I mean, we didn’t quite get it right, but it was fun and it was the most incredible thing I’ve ever experienced.”

“Me too.”

After talking a little about what had just happened and kissing some more, it was starting to get late and they decided to get dressed and work a bit on the upcoming peace rally. That was, after all, the reason Aaron was supposed to be there. After a while, Aaron called his mom to come pick him up.”

“So can we see each other again tomorrow night?”

“Can’t. I have band practice. We have a big game on Sunday.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right.”

“Well should we meet again in front of the library in the morning, then?”

“Sorry, but I have to pick up my trumpet - one of the valves is sticking.”

“Well then I guess we’ll just have to wait until Saturday.”

“Saturday it is, then. At least we’ll be together the whole afternoon and evening.”

“Except we’ll both be busy and there’ll be a lot of other people around.”

“Yeah, I know. But somehow it feels great knowing that you’ll be by my side the whole time.

“Yeah, doesn’t it?”

 



Discuss the Story



⇐ Previous Chapter



Love in a Chair Index



Next Chapter ⇒


I would like to thank Riley James, WriteByMyself and David of Hope for their editing skills and invaluable suggestions, and Trab for his proofreading. This story can be found at Gay Authors and Awesome Dude. It was originally hosted at Nifty and at the Rainbow Community Writing Project. I am greatful to all of these sites for hosting this and my other stories.
2006 Altimexis. All Rights Reserved
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Story is good so far, but Adam and Aaron are so young. They are teenagers and in love and experimenting with each other, but I prefer it when kids take their time to get to know each other first and take sex slowly.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..