Jump to content
    Altimexis
  • Author
  • 5,776 Words
  • 3,095 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love in a Chair - 8. Winter Break

Love in a Chair

A story by Altimexis

Chapter 8 - Winter Break

As much as they wanted to, Aaron and Brian couldn’t find a time to get together on Saturday, and Christmas was on Sunday. Both families had plans and in Aaron’s case, relatives were in from out of town, pretty much precluding anything from happening when it came to making love. Christmas day was a time spent with family and Aaron and Brian managed to talk to each other on the phone later in the day. Aaron received a new XBox 360 and Brian a new video iPod. They both had lots of fun with their new toys, but their minds were elsewhere. The days following Christmas weren’t much better as Aaron’s relatives didn’t leave until late on Tuesday.

Both boys were up early on Wednesday and quickly went about pestering their parents to allow Brian to spend the day at Aaron and Adam’s and sleep over that night. It was to be his first sleep-over. Brian’s parents were more than happy to get their teenaged son out of their hair for a couple of days, but Aaron’s parents were a much harder sell.

“What difference does it make whether Brian and I have sex behind my closed door during the day, or during the night?” Aaron pointed out somewhat smugly.

“It’s not just about having sex, Aaron,” Jim Johnson began. “It’s about relationships and trust. You’re just too young to spend the night with a lover, whether it’s a boy or a girl.”

“But why, dad? If I’m old enough to have sex with my boyfriend in my own bedroom, why can’t we sleep together? We love each other, you know. It’s not like we’re going to do anything with each other overnight that we haven’t already done. I made a promise to Mom, and I swear I’ll stick by that promise.”

“And what are we going to tell Adam when he asks if his girlfriend can spend the night?”

“Yeah, what are we going to tell him, Ruth?” Mr. Johnson said as he turned to his wife.

“He’s too young to be having sex anyway.”

“He’s only a year younger than Brian,” Jim replied, “and then what about next year?”

“It’s not like Jenny’s parents’ll let her spend the night with me anyway,” Adam interjected, surprising both his parents and Aaron, since no one had heard him enter the room, “but can I at least have sex with her behind my closed bedroom door?”

“Adam, like I just said, you’re still too young.”

“But Jenny and I would have already had sex by now if she’d been willing.” Adam blushed a crimson red as he suddenly realized what he’d just admitted. “I can’t believe I just said that. Don’t worry, I’m not saying I’ll defy you but, if we both want it, it’s gonna happen sooner or later. I’m not saying we’d sneak around or anything, but sometimes when we’re making out . . .” Adam’s blush returned in full force, “it’s just that it’s so hard to hold back and if she ever said, ‘yes’ and if we were alone . . . I mean . . . Damn, I don’t know what I mean!”

“I understand, Adam, I really do,” Jim said, “but you have to be responsible, even when your hormones are raging out of control.”

“So if I’m going to have sex,” Adam said with a smirk on his face as he blushed yet again, “wouldn’t you rather I be safe, too? If I promise to always use a condom, which I would anyway, will you make the same deal with me that you did with Aaron?”

“See what you got us into, Ruth?” Jim asked his wife as he raised his eyebrows.

“I just wanted our sons to be safe.”

Jim Johnson let out a big sigh. “OK, Adam, you can have the same deal that we made with Aaron.”

“YES!” Adam said as he punched his fist into the air.

“But absolutely no overnights!”

“Dad!” Aaron said in exasperation. “If we can have sex, why can’t we sleep together?”

“He does have a point, Jim,” Ruth added.

“OK, OK. I give up,” Mr. Johnson said as he threw his arms up into the air. “You and Brian can have a sleep-over but . . .”

“ALRIGHT!” Aaron shouted as he, too, fisted the air.

“BUT . . . absolutely NOT on a school night.”

Brian arrived at Aaron’s house just after ten AM.

“Hey stud.”

Aaron answered Brian with a long passionate kiss before both realized they were still standing in the doorway and potentially giving the rest of the neighborhood a show. They retreated inside to relative safety.

Aaron grabbed Brian’s hand and forcefully tugged him toward the stairway.

“Hey Brian, aren’t you gonna stop to say ‘hi’ to your friend?” Adam called out.

Brian turned around and grinned at Adam as Aaron continued to pull him up the stairs. When they got to his bedroom, Aaron closed and locked the door. Within less than a second, the two boys were locked in each other’s embrace, passionately kissing. Clothes flew off and, within moments, they were laying naked on Aaron’s bed, kissing and groping at each other. The amount of sexual energy and love in the room was extraordinary. It had been days since the dance and weeks since they’d made love. They knew they’d like to make it last, but there was a pent-up need that urgently had to be satisfied and there would, after all, be lots of opportunities for sex during the coming night.

Aaron and Brian lay together, face-to-face, kissing each other savagely and humping their dicks against each other. It didn’t take long for Aaron to feel that familiar sensation as his balls drew up tight and his dick started to throb. “Brian, I’m gonna . . .” And with that, waves of pure pleasure wracked his body as his life juice spurted out his slit and creamed the space between their two bodies. The sensation of Aaron’s hot cum coating his stomach sent Brian over the edge, causing him to add stream after stream of cum to Aaron’s load. They were both thoroughly coated from the pelvis to their nipples by the time they came down from their highs. Afterwards, they just lay there, stuck together and continuing to kiss.

“God, Aaron, that was amazing! I love you so much, I don’t know how I ever got along without you.” Brian said as his breathing calmed.

“Nor I without you!” Aaron agreed as he slowly started to come back to earth. “You’re everything to me. You’re my life, my salvation. Brian, I know this sounds corny, but you really are my soul mate. With you around, I can move mountains. Nothing else matters when you’re with me.”

“Well, now what?” Brian said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood as the sticky sensation started to become uncomfortable. “We probably should shower.”

“Hmm . . . Maybe we could shower together.” Aaron said as he reached for his discarded boxers and started to wipe the cum off Brian’s chest.

“Sounds like it could be fun, but what would your parents think? Or Adam?”

“Well . . . my mom did say she’d respect my closed door . . . and Adam would be cool with it.”

“I doubt she meant the bathroom . . . and it’d be weird with Adam. . . . He’s my friend, after all.”

“She didn’t exclude the bathroom, either . . . and it’d be no weirder for me with Adam. . . . He’s my brother, but he’s cool. . . . You know that. Besides, it’d be fun.”

Brian shrugged. “OK, I guess.”

The two boys quickly dressed and moved across the hall to the bathroom. After locking the door, they undressed and started up the shower. Once under the water, they took turns washing each other, paying particular attention to the more personal areas of each others’ bodies. When Brian reached Aaron’s butt, he slowly started to work his slippery hand into Aaron’s crack. Aaron started to groan with pleasure. When Brian rubbed his finger over Aaron’s pucker, Aaron jumped - he’d never felt anything like it. Seeing Aaron’s reaction, Brian returned to stroking Aaron’s rosebud with his finger, driving Aaron absolutely crazy.

“Oh shit, Brian. That feels incredible.”

“Mmm. Let me try something.” Brian grabbed the soap and made his index finger slippery with soap, and then he returned to Aaron’s butt crease and resumed stroking his pucker. He then gently applied pressure and slid his finger inside Aaron’s hole. Aaron’s sense of extreme pleasure quickly turned to pain.

“Shit, Brian, that burns! GET YOUR FINGER OUTTA ME!” Aaron said as quietly as he could.

Brian felt mortified. He realized too late that soap would burn. He hugged Aaron tightly and said, “I’m sorry baby. I’m so, so sorry. I never meant to hurt you.”

“I know, Brian. I mean, I really liked what you were doing. It was so hot, but then it really hurt. It was like getting soap in your eye. Maybe next time we should use some lotion, or KY.”

“Maybe we can try it later tonight?”

“I’d like that.”

The boys finished washing each other and dried each other off. When they opened the bathroom door, Adam was across the way in his room playing a game on his computer. He turned around and smiled and winked at them. Both boys blushed furiously as they returned to Aaron’s room and locked the door.

“Now whaddaya wanna do?” Brian asked. Both boys’ erections had gone down during the burning incident and they knew they had all day and all night to make love to one another.

“Would you like to play with my new XBox 360?”

“Sure, that’d be cool”

Aaron fired up the XBox and loaded one of the limited titles available for it. “The graphics don’t look that much better than the old XBox, because you really need to hook it up to an HDTV to get the full effect. You know, Brian, my sixteenth birthday is coming up in March and I really could use a nice 42-inch plasma screen to go with my new XBox.”

“Dream on. I’d do anything for you, my boy, but I don’t think they’d allow us conjugal visits once they put me behind bars for robbing the bank.”

Aaron chuckled as they unsuccessfully attempted to play the new game. After a while, he ejected the DVD and got out his old Halo 2 disk and loaded it instead. It might not be new, but it was still a great game and they had a blast playing it. They took a brief break for a lunch of PB&J sandwiches, and then went back at it for the rest of the afternoon. It wasn’t sex, but they had a great time. In truth, it was really the first time that they just spent time being together - not sex, not talking - just having fun.

After dinner, Aaron’s mother dropped the boys off at the Cineplex - the very “scene of the crime” where the boys first eyed each other. They ran into Larry and Cindy and decided to go together - a double date as Larry put it. The movie was just OK, but that didn’t really matter. They sat near the back and once the lights were down, Larry and Cindy started really going at it. Brian pointed it out to Aaron and then started moving his face toward Aaron’s.

“Are you crazy? What if someone we know sees us?” Aaron whispered.

“First of all, who’s gonna see us when it’s this dark and, second of all, there are advantages to having long hair.”

Aaron realized Brian was right and this time it was Aaron who moved in for the kill. They held hands and kissed passionately throughout most of the movie, stealing glances at the screen only once and a while.

After the movie was over, they grabbed a snack and some sodas at the food court, and talked for a while, enjoying each other’s company. They talked about the GSA dance, about Christmas with their families and about what kind of car Aaron wanted to drive once he got his license - not that he expected to get a car, but it was fun to dream.

With New Year’s Eve only a few days away, they made plans to get together for a movie. Aaron and Brian agreed that they would try to get their parents to go along with another sleep-over. After a while, they called Larry’s dad, who took them all home.

Once inside, Aaron and Brian ran up the stairs and proceeded to get ready for bed. They wished Adam and Aaron’s parents a good night and then returned to Aaron’s room, closed and locked the door. No need for pretenses - no need for a cot or a sleeping bag - the boys would be sleeping together in Aaron’s bed. It would be their first night together. They got naked, slipped under the covers and nestled up together. This more than anything - more than sex even - was the most precious thing of all. They locked lips in a passionate open-mouth kiss as they let their hands roam over each other’s bodies.

Aaron reached down and gently fondled Brian’s raging hard-on. Brian let out a soft moan of pleasure. He then reached down and returned the favor, causing Aaron to do the same. They both slowly stroked each other, sending waves of pleasure through their bodies, but keeping the pace slow - just slow enough to keep from pushing each other over the edge. They continued kissing and stroking for the longest time - they wanted to make this last.

Eventually Brian broke the kissing and reached around and nibbled on Aaron’s ear. “You ever think about getting it pierced?”

“Not really, but if you’d like it. . . .”

“Ooh, I think you’d look so sexy with a little stud in your ear. And maybe some nipple rings too?”

“I think I’ll stick to my ear,” Aaron said and both boys laughed.

Brian kissed Aaron on the neck and the shoulder, then licked his way down to Aaron’s left nipple, which he sucked into his mouth and bathed with his tongue. He moved over to the right nipple and did the same. “Yeah, nipple rings would be hot.”

“Well, maybe when we’re older, but you gotta promise me that if I do it, you’ll do it too.”

“Promise,” Brian barely eked out as he resumed tonguing his way down to Aaron’s belly button. He licked deep into Aaron’s navel, then went lower and deeply inhaled the scent of Aaron’s pubes. Aaron was leaking precum like crazy. “You ready with the condoms, babe?”

Aaron grabbed one from the pack and handed it to his lover, who carefully unrolled it over Aaron’s throbbing member. Brian then went down on Aaron’s cock and swallowed it deep into his throat, then sucked upward as he slowly withdrew. He licked the tip of his tongue along the sensitive underside of Aaron’s dick, just below the slit. He licked his way back down the underside, and took Aaron’s balls into his mouth, one at a time.

“Brian,” Aaron croaked, “would you like to maybe do a 69?”

“No babe. Right now I want to concentrate on pleasuring you. Let this be my treat to you, and then maybe later you can return the favor.” Brian went back down on Aaron’s raging hard-on, slowly sucking up and down, driving Aaron crazy. He then went back to work on Aaron’s balls, and then licked the sensitive area behind his balls. He looked up and asked, “Aaron, could you hand me the lube?”

Remembering what they had talked about in the shower, Aaron reached into his night-stand, tore off the giftwrap from the oblong box his mother had given him, and handed the tube inside to Brian, who took it and squeezed a dollop onto his index finger. He placed his finger on Aaron’s anus, causing him to gasp. He then gently pushed against his pucker until the sphincter gave way, letting the offending finger inside.

Aaron couldn’t believe the new sensation that was coursing through his body. It felt kinda like he had to shit, but it was also exciting. There was a little pain, but mostly a feeling of pleasure. Brian pushed further into Aaron, gently stroking higher and higher up into his rectum. When he reached his prostate, Aaron gasped loudly.

Brian removed his finger and asked, “Are you OK?”

“Hell yeah, I’m OK. That was awesome. What did you just do? That felt incredible. . . . I almost came just from that. Get that finger back in there!

Brian wasn’t about to let his boyfriend down. He reinserted his finger and started slowly finger-fucking his lover in the ass, making sure to rub the bump inside that caused Aaron such intense pleasure.

“Brian, I’m getting close.”

Hearing that, Brian moved his mouth back to Aaron’s dick, taking it deep inside and applying vigorous suction, nearly ripping the condom off in the process. He continued to thrust his finger in and out of Aaron’s asshole as he slid his mouth up and down on Aaron’s dick in perfect synchrony. Aaron’s balls drew up tight and his back arched as he let out a low-pitched, long and load moan. Brian felt Aaron’s dick thicken and he felt jet after jet of thick, juicy cum fill the condom. Some cum even leaked out around base of Aaron’s dick. It was by far the most cum he’d ever seen Aaron make. He couldn’t believe it.

Brian moved back up to look at Aaron’s face. His eyes were closed and Brian swore he was asleep. Was his orgasm that intense that it wiped him out? He gently kissed the tip of Aaron’s nose, Aaron’s eyes fluttered open and a smile spread across his face. Brian moved in and planted a gentle kiss on Aaron’s lips, and then the two boys began kissing passionately.

Aaron broke the kiss just long enough to say, “Man, Brian. I’ve run out of words to describe what you just did to me. Awesome doesn’t come close. Fantastically majorly incredibly insanely awesome falls far short. I’ve never, ever felt anything like that. What can I say except I love you. And even that doesn’t come close to expressing the feelings I have for you.”

Brian’s response came in a whisper, “Aaron, like you said before, I want this to last forever. I know in my heart that we were meant to be together.”

The boys then resumed kissing until Aaron broke away and started kissing his way down Brian’s neck, his nipples, his belly and then the base of his dick. Aaron inhaled deeply the scent of Brian. If someone could bottle that scent, they’d make a fortune! He rolled a condom over Brian’s dick, and then he took it into his mouth, repeating Brian’s oral and anal ministrations, nearly to the exact detail. By the time it was over, Brian was experiencing the most intense orgasm of his young life, sending load after load of his seed into the condom in Aaron’s mouth.

Afterwards, the boys lay side-by-side and talked for a little while. Mere words couldn’t begin to compare to what they had just experienced, but they loved hearing the sound of each other’s voices and listening to each other. They were truly in love and loved sharing each other’s thoughts. After perhaps an hour of speaking endearments to one another, they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Later, during the night, Aaron awoke to the sensation of something poking him in the ass. He felt Brian’s arm around his chest and felt Brian humping him from behind, the tip of Brian’s hard-on sliding up and down his crack. He wasn’t sure if Brian was awake or asleep, but it felt hot and his own dick started to spring to life. He reached for Brian’s hand and slowly moved it to touch his own dick. At first Brian seemed to just lay there, humping away, but then he felt Brian stir and Brian wrapped his hand around Aaron’s dick and slowly started to stroke him in sync with his humping.

He got into a perfect rhythm of stroking and humping and Aaron started humping on his own in sync, thrusting back as Brian thrust forward and forward as Brian’s hand stoked downward. The sensation for both boys was incredible. Soon Brian was spurting cum all over Aaron’s back and Aaron spurted his own cum into Brian’s hand and onto the sheets in front of him. He thought about the mess they’d made and he really wanted to clean it up, but he was too sated from his release and both boys fell back to sleep - Brian’s dick still sitting in Aaron’s crack and his hand cupping Aaron’s dick and balls.

The next thing Aaron knew, it was morning and his room was bathed in sunlight. He felt something touching his early morning hard-on and quickly realized that Brian was still spooned up behind him with his arm over his chest and his hand lightly cupping his dick and balls. He also realized that he needed to piss badly, but when he tried to move, he found that he was stuck to Brian. He couldn’t move Brian’s hand from his genitals without pulling out a bunch of his pubes - ouch! His back side seemed to be glued to Brian’s abdomen, but he really needed to pee! He ripped Brian’s hand from his dick, enduring a flash of pain, and pulled himself from Brian, hearing Brian growl in return.

He threw on his robe and quickly made his way across the hall to relieve himself. After he was done he opened the door to find Brian waiting right outside, still stark naked. Brian pushed Aaron back into the bathroom closed the door behind them, and locked it.

“Are you crazy, prancing around the house in the nude?” Aaron asked.

“Do you have any idea what time it is? It’s after ten! Your parents are at work and the only one here is Adam. He knocked on your door right after you got up. He’s already seen me naked and, besides which, who cares?”

“Wanna take a shower?”

“Just let me piss and then I’d love to.”

Aaron adjusted the water and stepped inside, followed by Brian. They lathered each other up and washed each other thoroughly, wiping the dried cum from each other’s bodies. Brian sensuously started to lick his way down Aaron’s chest, circling each nipple with his tongue. Aaron moaned with appreciation. Brian continued to work his way down and started circling Aaron’s glans, causing him to nearly lose it right there.

“Brian, wait! We don’t have condoms!” But Brian didn’t listen to Aaron as he took Aaron’s dick deep into his throat. Thinking he didn’t hear, Aaron tried to force Brian’s head off his dick as he repeated. “Stop, Brian. We promised! I want us to be safe!” But Brian kept on sucking, bobbing up and down as he played with Aaron’s balls. Soon Aaron was beyond the point of no return. His balls drew up tight and he let out a scream as jet after jet of his cum shot into Brian’s waiting mouth. Brian sucked down every last drop, and then he stood back up and kissed Aaron deeply, sharing the remnants of Aaron’s cum with him.

“I’m sorry, babe. I know you promised your mom to always use protection. I respect that, but I got carried away. I wanted you so bad, and I wanted to taste you more than anything in the world. I trust you, and I know that I’m your first, just as you’re my first. I have nothing to worry about, and neither do you, but I also understand that you’re going to keep your promise. That’s one thing I love about you. You don’t need to stop being safe just because I did this one time, and if it’ll make your feel better, I’ll try very hard not to do this again.

Aaron couldn’t help but cry when he heard Brian’s wonderful words. He kissed Brian deeply and the kiss became more and more passionate. He eventually broke the kiss and started kissing Brian’s neck and nibbling on his ear. He started kissing his way down Brian’s chest, sucking and licking around each nipple, causing Brian to moan loudly. He gently tongued Brian’s navel, and then teased the tip of Brian’s dick with his tongue.

“Aaron, no! You don’t have to do this!” But Aaron wasn’t taking no for an answer, he swallowed Brian in one smooth motion and started sucking and bobbing furiously as he played with Brian’s balls. Soon he was rewarded with a generous load from Brian’s spasming organ.

After recovering and kissing each other gently, Brian said, “Aaron, you shouldn’t have done that. You had nothing to prove to me. I know you love me, and I respect the promise you made to your mom. I feel awful that you broke your promise on my account.”

“Don’t feel bad. . . . It was my decision to do it. After what you did to me and after you shared your cum with me, I just had to taste you, too. I know I shouldn’t have broken my promise. . . . I’ve rarely ever broken the promises I’ve made to my parents, but I just couldn’t help myself . . . and I trust you implicitly. The fact is we were both virgins before we met and I want no one else but you.

“But I did make a promise, and I guess we’d better make this our last unsafe time . . . at least until we’re old enough to make a total commitment to each other. . . . Not that I’m not committed to you already, but I think maybe we’re too young to go to that level, yet. So let’s make today the last time, and let’s get the hell outta’ here. The water’s freezing!” They quickly dried each other off, brushed their teeth and then went downstairs to get some breakfast, still in their birthday suits. Adam was down in the kitchen, himself dressed only in boxers.

“You guys are such sex maniacs. Do you have any idea how hard it was to sleep with all that racket last night? I wouldn’t doubt that Mom and Dad are having second thoughts after last night. And then again this morning in the shower!” Both Brian and Aaron were blushing furiously as their dicks started rising to attention once again. Adam continued, “You guys are such pervs.”

“And don’t you know it?”

The three boys laughed as Aaron and Brian proceeded to grab some cereal. They sat at the kitchen table across from each other and rested their feet in each other’s naked crotches. Neither boy had much of a sexual appetite at this point, but this was a new and very sexy sensation they were feeling - one they would definitely want to repeat when they weren’t so spent. After they finished their breakfast, they went back upstairs and played another round of Halo, both of them still in the nude. They broke briefly for lunch at two o’clock, then went back to playing Halo the rest of the day, enjoying the sight and feel of each other’s skin. Finally, it was getting close to the time when Aaron’s parents would be home and they reluctantly got dressed and said their goodbyes.

By the time New Year’s Eve came around, Larry had arranged for a party at his place. Larry’s parents were going to a party at the Hyatt and then staying there for the rest of the 3-day weekend, so he suggested that both couples return to his house after going out to a movie to celebrate the New Year together. His sister and her 18-year-old boyfriend would be joining them and serving as a chaperone for the younger couples. Brian and Aaron were a bit disappointed, as that meant that they’d probably have little or no opportunity for sex, but they figured it would be fun anyway. Still, Aaron brought along a pack of condoms, just in case.

After returning from the movie, they lit all eight candles in the Epstein’s menorah in celebration of the final night of Chanukah. The three couples played a game of Monopoly and then played charades. When midnight arrived, Brian and Aaron kissed passionately as the other two couples did the same. Larry’s parents had left a bottle for them and they sipped champagne. They put on some old music from the ‘60’s and ‘70’s and danced until the wee hours of the morning.

Larry’s sister’s boyfriend surprised the hell out of everybody when he suggested that they all sleep as couples in separate bedrooms. Aaron and Brian quickly laid claim to the guest room, but were too tired to do anything and quickly fell asleep.

When they finally stirred and the sun was high in the sky, everyone took turns in the bathroom and then they all went out to a pancake place for a late brunch. They spent the afternoon seeing a couple movies at the Cineplex, having ‘dinner’ there as well. They returned home and watched another movie.

Aaron awoke with a start when the movie ended and looked around to see that everyone else had fallen asleep, too. He woke everyone up and suggested that they get ready for bed. He and Brian returned to the guest room and prepared for a night of pleasure. Before they’d even gotten started, they heard a loud moan that was the unmistakable sound of Larry’s orgasm.

Both boys laughed hysterically at that and Brian said, “A little quick on the draw, that boy. I’ll find out from him tomorrow, but I bet it was his first time.”

They then heard a knock on one of the other doors, followed by some whispering, and then a knock on their own door, followed by Larry’s sister saying, “Guys, keep it down, OK?”

“OK,” replied Brian. They snickered quietly and became serious as they gazed into each other’s eyes. They kissed passionately for a long time. They both felt elated, but a little exhausted and neither one seemed to be interested in foreplay. Aaron flipped himself over and rolled a condom onto Brian’s dick, taking it into his mouth. Brian did the same and they got into a slow, steady rhythm of humping each other’s faces. Gradually they sped up until they both shot intense loads of cum into their condoms. They returned to kissing, but soon drifted off to sleep.

After what seemed like a short while there came a knock on the door. “Guys, it’s nine o’clock and my parents will be home in less than two hours!” Grudgingly, Brian and Aaron got up and took their turns showering and getting ready. They went downstairs and were finishing up their cereal when Larry’s parents walked in the door.

“Hello everyone. Did you all have a good time?”

“We sure did,” Larry replied.

“And I’m sure you didn’t do anything we wouldn’t have,” his father stated in jest.

“Not at all,” Larry’s sister said as they all blushed.

After chatting for a while, Larry’s mother took the boys to Aaron’s house. As Aaron and Brian approached the front door, Adam came rushing out. He spoke to them very quietly, “Hey, guys. I don’t know what’s up, but Mom and Dad want to talk to the two of you, alone.” Aaron and Brian’s eyes opened as wide as saucers as they looked past Adam to see Jim Johnson, standing in the doorway.

“Hi Dad, what’s up?” Aaron asked timidly.

“Hi boys. Would the two of you come and sit in the living room for a minute. I have a few things I want to talk over with both of you.”

The tension in both Aaron and Brian rose to their throats as they followed Aaron’s dad inside and sat glumly, side by side on the sofa. Ruth Johnson sat across the room in her favorite chair and smiled pleasantly at them as they waited for her husband to sit in the chair beside her.

“First of all, what I have to say is between the two of you and the two of us,” Jim Johnson began. “I wanted to give you a chance to ask questions in confidence. What I’m about to tell you today, I’ll tell Adam separately when we’re through.

“I think it’s important for you to understand that although we’re comfortable with people who are gay, in my case the reasons are personal. When I was a boy a little younger than Adam, I had my first sexual experience, with a cousin. There was nothing serious about the incident; he more or less just showed me how to masturbate and we did it to each other a few times, and that was it. By the time I was your age, I knew I liked girls. My cousin on the other hand was gay and ended up in a pretty serious relationship with another boy. Once my uncle, his father, found out, he physically assaulted his son. Poor Benny suffered severe head trauma and remains in a group home to this day.”

Both boys shuddered at the thought of what Brian’s father might do to them if he found out about their relationship. Aaron felt his boyfriend’s particular distress and gently pulled Brian into his side. Brian’s heart melted from the warmth and love he felt in Aaron’s arms.

“Brian, I know you’re afraid of what your dad might do if he finds out you’re gay. What I want both of you to know is . . . if you are ever threatened, whether it be at school or by family, Ruth and I will always be here for you.

Aaron started to cry after hearing what his father had to say. He’d always loved and admired his father, but until that moment, he’d never appreciated what a truly remarkable man his father really was. Ruth and Jim both stood up as did the boys, and each boy took turns hugging each of Aaron’s parents.

After they had recovered from their emotional roller coaster, Aaron and Brian spent the rest of the day hanging out. They spent much of that time talking about the events of the weekend and about how much fun they’d had together - even the parts that didn’t involve any sex. They both agreed that this would be one New Year’s weekend they would never forget.

Little did they know just how true that would turn out to be.

 



Discuss the Story



⇐ Previous Chapter



Love in a Chair Index



Next Chapter ⇒


I would like to thank Riley James, WriteByMyself and David of Hope for their editing skills and invaluable suggestions, and Trab for his proofreading. This story can be found at Gay Authors and Awesome Dude. It was originally hosted at Nifty and at the Rainbow Community Writing Project. I am greatful to all of these sites for hosting this and my other stories.
2006 Altimexis. All Rights Reserved
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..