Jump to content

Inside Information 3. New York Stories

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance
Thurgood Marshall Courthouse

Seth Moore grew up on New York’s Lower East side, the son of a New York State assemblyman. He loved his dad and admired his dedication, but then his dad was arrested on federal charges of corruption. It couldn’t be! When the Feds moved against his boyfriend’s family and seized their restaurants, their only means of support, something had to be done. Would Seth’s dad cop a plea to insider trading and go prison for a crime he didn’t commit, all for the sake of his son and the boy he loved?

This story is a fictional account involving gay teenage boys. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. Although reference is made to the president of the United States, any resemblance to a particular president is unintentional. As always, opinions expressed represent the opinions of the characters and are not representative of those of the author nor the sites to which the story has been posted. The author retains full copyright.
Copyright © 2020 Altimexis; All Rights Reserved.
  • Classic Author
  • 01/26/2020 (Updated: 01/26/2020)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 25,441 Words
  • 4,709 Views
  • 5 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is another fantastic story based on the characters from New York Holidays and Anthologies series of stories.

In this one we follow Seth father when he his arrested on charges of insider dealing and corruption. We follow them as the feds move against Seth's boyfriend family and seized both there restaurant's. Frank hires Dalton, a high paid lawyer  to help them fight a crime he didn't commit. 

Would Seth's Dad cop to plea for a crime he didn't commit, read this fantastic story to find out.

I suggest reading the others in the series first.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..