Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,061 Words
  • 7,522 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part II - 36. Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36 --==Kit’s POV==--

“I can’t move,” Tom groaned.
Sweat glistened on his forehead, plastering his hair to it. He barely opened his eyes but as far as they got, I still noticed the glare he sent my way.
“You sure this was your first time? I won’t be able to sit for a week, man!” Feeling himself, he frowned and then gasped as he withdrew his hand; it came away covered in sticky white. “Damn!”
One glance down confirmed what’d happened. Oops.

“Condom broke…” I said, belatedly. I hadn’t checked right after, it was still on me.

“No shit, Sherlock! The way you went at it…”
Then he sought my gaze.
“I umm…I got checked out, it’s safe. I mean, if you’re wondering…”
I removed the prophylactic and disposed of it before I rolled onto my side.

“I wasn’t. That was awesome,” I whispered. “I loved it…”

“Yeah, I’m sure you did, you perv. Did you save up for 18 years or what!?”
Grinning, I softly slapped his bare flesh and he winced.

“I’m not a perv, and shut up; I just had my first time and I wanna enjoy it, because that was just…awesome!” I pressed my lips on his for soft kiss, raking my hands through his hair. “You okay?”

“I guess…”
He groaned when I kissed him again, feigning some unwillingness. But he liked it, I could tell from looking in his eyes. There was a glint of good natured humor there.
“Get away from me. There’s laws against this, and if not, there should be.”

“I’m above that law,” I boasted, feeling like a million bucks.

“Arrogant.”
His hand had found its way into my hair, and he massaged my scalp as he said it, a corner of his mouth turned up. Closing my eyes, I basked in the afterglow of all of this, his warm body close to mine. I liked him touching me, he could do it anywhere.

“You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t like it that way, wouldya?”
Opening my eyes again, I saw that he blushed but he made no effort to refute it. What he did do was look at me closely, skimming his eyes over my face like he was seeing it for the first time.
“It’s true, isn’t it?”
Biting his lower lip, he chewed it furiously and looked away. But he at least was honest, when he answered.

“Yes.”

“Care to look me in the eye when you say that?”

“Not particularly.”
It made me smile.

“Why not?”
The corner of his mouth quirked up again.

“You might see what makes me tick. Can’t have that. It’ll be the end of me being a bad boy.”
He had no idea how he made my heart do an irregular beat, just then, because his voice had this slight shake in it, aside from the sour humor.

Inching his face upwards with a finger underneath his chin, I searched it. There was this slight humorous twinkle but also something warmer. The guardedness was gone though. He seemed at ease.

“Hmm..I see a beginning pimple…” I remarked, putting on my most serious inspecting face.
His fist thumped my shoulder.

“You do not.”

“Hmm…alright, maybe…you like being here. With me.”

“Yes.”
Definitely a skipped beat or two now in my chest.

“I also see that you really want to kiss me…”
In answer he hesitated for a second; then he moved his mouth closer and gave me one, and nothing chaste or fleeting about it. Square on the mouth, lingering a few seconds and the lightest touch of his tongue on my upper lip.
“Maybe hug me?”
His arm slid around my middle.
“And then tell me you’re nuts about me?”

“Nah…”
I stiffened at that. What…?
“In…in love’s more like it.”
It came out somewhat rushed and stuttered, and it felt like my stomach did a flip. Wow!

“Say that again?” I asked, feeling my throat constrict.

“Mhm…no.”

“Jerk.” He grinned when I pushed him onto his back and moved on top him. “Say it.” Rolling his eyes, he looked to the side, apparently seeing something very interesting on the nightstand.
Using a hand I turned his head back and whispered, “Say it.”

“I…”

“Yeah?” I asked, impatiently when he halted. C’mon…

“That is, I maybe…could have some…y’know…”
He sent me a meaningful look that, even though it made my heart thump like mad, didn’t do it just yet. I let him know, by shaking my head; he wasn’t getting any quarter this time, with me helping him say the actual words for him.
“Dammit. You know what I mean.”
His eyes blazed.

“Ahuh, but you’re gonna have to tell me,” I smiled, feeling very warm and happy. The look he’d just given me told me that I was gonna hear what I wanted to hear, very, very soon. “I wanna hear the words.”

“You total fucknut! I l-love you, alright? You annoying…”

I think I actually whooped. Someone made the sound, but it could’ve been him from having the breath knocked out of him as I crushed my mouth on his, smothering some sort of nervous snickering that issued from his throat, I didn’t let go until the both of us were completely out of breath; my heart was racing like a freight train, as was his. And then I did it again, and again, and again…

**********

“Will you stop?” he said at a later point as he gave me a playful shove. “My lips are about to burst.”

“Such nice lips, all juicy and ripe,” I murmured, moving in again. “One more.”

“No, you’ve had enough.”

“Neverrrr,” I grumbled, delving inside once more. God he tasted like water to a dried out desert.
He softly moaned into my mouth as I deepened it again. Music to my ears.

But even as this had turned out to be the best afternoon in my life, it had to end at some point; the hallway door leading to the bedrooms slammed shut, bringing us back to the real world. And if that wouldn’t have done it, the soft knock on my door sure did.

“Kit?” Tay’s voice sounded.

“Yeah?” I answered, feeling Tom stiffen underneath me.

“When you’re done devouring my nephew, could you boys join us in the kitchen, please? There’s something we need to discuss.”

andr0gene 2005-present
  • Like 23
  • Love 12
  • Haha 4
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hi,

I've been reading all your story and I really enjoy & like it very much

Thxs for sharing your great stories with us

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Don't know why I never commented on this chapter. It's a wonderful mixture of tenderness and jubilation. Kit's a goner for sure and so is Tom. :wub: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3/17/2018 at 12:55 PM, Timothy M. said:

Don't know why I never commented on this chapter. It's a wonderful mixture of tenderness and jubilation. Kit's a goner for sure and so is Tom. :wub: 

 

Same as me. Never posted comments reading this story the 1st time.

Yes loved the chapter as well, and whole of the story so far is a joy to read again.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..