Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,105 Words
  • 7,289 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part II - 21. Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21 --==Kit’s POV==--

Once back in my room, I checked to see if Tom was still asleep before undressing and taking clean undies from the closet, headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. I left a small light on, on the nightstand he was facing away from so as to not wake him. I doubted that he would, though; he seemed completely out of it.

He was still sleeping when I returned, some ten minutes later. Flicking the light off, I quickly slipped beside him in bed and turned onto my left side, propping my head up on my elbow so the pillow wouldn’t get wet. Then I just watched his sleeping form.

**********

I started awake about an hour later due to heavy movement beside me. The tossing and turning went on for a short while. Then, all of a sudden, there was a rush of the duvet being thrown off and a deep exhale. Opening my eyes, I saw Tom in the process of sitting up, pulling at his t-shirt to take it off and throw it on the floor. Then he lay back down and wiggled on his back; I heard the sound of a belt-buckle coming loose, felt more wiggling...

Lifting my head quietly, my eyes already adjusted to the dark, I asked “What are you doing?”
I said it whisperingly, causing him to suddenly stop all that he was doing.

“This damn duvet is hot as hell,” he grunted back, also whispering and beginning to wiggle again.

“Go back to sleep.”

“Yeah, as soon as I get this off.” It took him another minute before that actually succeeded. Then he lay still again. The silence was almost loud, when it returned. “Why didn’t you wake me?” He then asked, turning on his side to face me.

“You were exhausted. You needed it.“
He mulled that over for a while.

“Why didn’t you tell Uncle T? You could’ve told him a long time ago.”

“I could’ve, but it wasn’t mine to tell and I didn’t want to betray your trust.”
Even in the dark I could feel his stare.

“..Mmk. Thank you…didn’t have to do that…”

“You’re welcome. And yes, I did.”
It went quiet after that and I almost was back to sleep when I noticed he shivered.

“Great; now I’m cold again. It’s like an icebox in here.”
I softly laughed.

“I figured you wouldn’t wanna be alone after reliving all that stuff earlier, but I won't stop you if you wanna go back to your own room...”
He didn’t reply to that; he just shivered again.
“Oh for god sakes, you’re such a girl,” I snickered, “hot, cold…make up your mind.”

“Shut up, stretch.”
I grinned to myself as he kept shivering.

Maybe he had a point; but I like it fresh at night, using the internal air-conditioning to keep it cool in here. I moved closer to Tom, until I lay almost against him.

“Turn over.”
He tensed audibly, holding his breath. And then did as requested. As soon as he was on his side, I draped an arm over him and scooted closer until his back was pressed against my chest.
“There, you big baby. Better now?”

He didn’t answer. He also didn’t relax. And damn, he was cold! But once my body heat did it’s work, I did notice a slackening and not long after, his breathing became more regular and deep.

**********

Sometime during the night, I had a very pleasant dream, in which someone nestled himself in my arms, pressing his warm body against me, sighing deeply, contently. It felt very good, and my top leg pushed against his, so we’d lie there, entangled.

**********

Sometime during the night, I had a very pleasant dream, in which someone turned around in my arms and snuck an arm around me. I nuzzled his neck, pressing my mouth in the crook of it, sighing deeply, contently. It felt very good, when his hand snuck down my back and found its way into my shorts, and I pushed my rising erection against him while he rubbed the skin of my ass with his palm.

**********

Sometime during the night, I had a very pleasant dream, in which someone pushed up against me and said…

**********

“Whoa there, loverboy; cool your jets.”

I startled awake and the first thing I saw, apart from the morning light streaming into the bedroom, were a couple of light brown eyes, with gold flecks, very, very close. So close, in fact, that our noses were touching and the warmth of Tom’s breath brushed over my own mouth.

“You know; I don’t mind being used as a mattress but dude, at least have the decency to take me on a date or two first, ok? I’m just sayin’.”

I tentatively moved off of him, apparently having crawled right on top of him, keeping as quiet as mouse, but feeling embarrassed to the core. All the more, when I found out that I…

“Oh, and if you kiss me like that again and try to poke me with your dick, at least be awake, alright?””

Wishing that the mattress would swallow me whole, and out of this situation, was an understatement. I’ve never been so embarrassed, in my life. Somehow I found my voice.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry.”
Tom shrugged, making a dismissive gesture with his hand.

“Don’t worry about it; it’s fine.”

Turning onto my back was a big no-no, right now; I was still hard. So I turned onto my stomach, burying my face into my pillow, softly groaning. Then I lifted my head and again apologized.

“I’m sorry, I’m…I can’t believe I did that.”

“I said that it’s fine. Relax.”

“Did I really...”

“Yeah, you did. I’m guessing you thought you were having a very nice dream, and man, that was some dream, I can tell you that.”
Closing my eyes, I felt my face heat up with more embarrassment.

“Why didn’t you wake me?”

He threw the sheets back and didn’t make any attempt to hide his own erection, which tented his loose shorts considerably. Looking down, following my eyes, he grinned, not in the least bit embarrassed. A flash caught my eye as the sunlight hit his chest, revealing a nipple ring. It was pierced through his left nipple. It was hard, too.
Then he got up and stretched, yawning.

“I never said it didn’t feel good.”

And with that, he made his way to the bathroom, locking it with a soft click, leaving me behind, staring sheepishly at a closed door.

andr0gene 2005-present
  • Like 18
  • Love 10
  • Haha 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..