Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 796 Words
  • 20,693 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part II - 23. Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23 --==Taylan’s POV==--

Kit burst into the kitchen looking like somewhat of a maniac; eyes bright, hair somewhat disheveled and his tie-knot somewhere between his collarbone and his back, the long end of it over his shoulder.

“If you’re after the dwarf, he went that way,” I said, jerking my thumb over my shoulder, sending him right after Tom who’d preceded him not a minute before, be it less maniacal. “Please don’t spill blood; I just vacuumed.”

“Sure. Call 911, then.”

“Alrighty.”
But when he actually made to follow my nephew, I blocked his path, hooking a finger behind his tie and pulling it back until it hung where it belonged.
“Nuh-uh…what’s going on?”

“He admitted…and I…he said…and…”

“Yes, you’re making about as much sense as Mariah’s boobjob with gravity. Try again.”
Still looking at the hallway where Tom had disappeared to, he seemed to get annoyed at first and then deflate a little.

“He kissed me!”
Oh wow!

“Okay, and? Why are you chasing him in here, then, looking like you wanna kill him?”

“Tay! Move! Sheesh, I just wanna…will you just…”

“Oh my god! The unflappable Kit has his feathers ruffled, I never thought I'd see the day! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my…”

“Less Queer Eye, Tay. Way less…”

“Okay, I’m just…oh man, wait until your dad hears about this! He’s gonna be so happy! He always wanted a real…hey!”
He picked me up, bodily, and just moved me to the side, putting me down again.

“I told you to move!” he yelled over his shoulder. “MOM!”
Tsk!

“Rude...bad manners,” I muttered as Mitchell came in from the study, obviously having heard the racket, “I know he didn't get that from me…”

“Someone steal your curlers again?” He inquired, obviously thinking it funny.

“Thanks for proving my point. Definitely not from me,” I mumbled, glaring at him, which wiped the grin from his face.

“Huh? What’d I do?”

“Yeah, you just watch yourself,” I huffed, stalking past him. “Someone’s not gonna get lucky tonight, that’s for sure.”

“I didn’t do it! Tay? TAY!”
He followed after me, cornering me in Kit’s bathroom where I switched out the towels for new ones.

“What did I do now?”

“You? Nothing, baby,” I grinned, softly patting his cheek; he always followed me around like a puppy, pestering me when the threat of no nooky was up in the air. He took my wrist. “Tom kissed Kit.”
That caused a raised eyebrow alright.

“Nice! That why our son is in a funk?”

“Whattayamean our son? He’s your son.”

“Oh, so when he’s in a funk, he’s mine but when he’s good and proper, he’s yours or ours?”
His eyes twinkled mischievously.

“Duh,” I answered, sending him an equally mischievous glance and stepping up to him. “You behave now, mmk? Lemme pass, please.”

“I don’t think so,” he grinned, sliding an arm around my middle. “What’s this about not getting lucky tonight?”

“Well, sorry, but what is it with you guys? Did my family do something wrong? Why is it that, every time one of us comes along, your family has this irresistible urge to maul us Slattery’s?”
He snorted at that and slipped his other arm around my middle as well, pulling me against him, hampered only by the few remaining towels I still had in my arms.
“Pigs.”

“Oh, that’s ‘cause you Slattery’s are unbelievably cute. I can see why Kit’s after him. Tom’s very cute, and he has no idea how attractive that is to us Gilmore’s. If I were Kit, Tom wouldn’t stand a chance. In fact…”

“Yo, Gilmore,” I interrupted sharply, “eyes on this Slattery, please?”

“Always,” came the reply, and I received one hot smoker of a kiss. When he raised his head again, I knew I was in trouble. “So if I don’t get lucky tonight, I better try to get lucky now, right?”
He turned us around and walked us out of here, steering me straight out of Kit’s room, turning right and aiming for our own bedroom.

“You have a one track mind,” I laughed and he grinned back, stealing another kiss. Once in our room, he let me go so I could bring the remaining stack of towels into the bathroom. “I’ll be right back. Don’t move.”

“Yes sir!” He saluted, toeing his shoes off.

I went into the bathroom to store the towels; then I changed my mind and began to undress in here; perhaps we both could use a shower…

“Honey? I dropped the soap!” I yelled, grinning when I heard a choked laugh coming from the bedroom.

“Coming!”

“Gee, nothing new there,” I muttered to myself.
Dropping my shorts, I stepped into the cubicle and turned on the taps.

andr0gene 2005-present
  • Like 18
  • Love 10
  • Haha 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You can't just stop here.

 

I finally got back to GA and got hooked with this story and suddenly found it not completed yet....

 

Tom, please.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Pretty pretty please.... more... u have a knack for keeping us in dire need of more.. oh gosh.. what happens with Tom and Kit... i wanna read more... i feel hyper, i've been waiting patiently for like forever for another chapter.. :D

Link to comment

Okay totally bumbed right now,,,,, I read The House Aways Wins in two days. Colorado Game in less than that and now I'm all caught up on this....what the world am I to do...lol I love love love this story as I do the other two, and being late for the party has it's advantages.....so I hope RL is not to hectic right now and we can get an update soon...like real soon...I just finished 23 this morning and read it like twice and already having Mitch and Tay withdrawls and dang on it Kit is too adorable for words.... PLEASE PLEASE...MORE MORE oh and I kinda digging Tom too...just saying :D

Link to comment

wtf!!! same like house of queers from the other story i read a few days ago...shit, this one is so incredible..

 

next book please!! about tom and kit...hahaha

 

 

Link to comment
On 07/07/2011 05:28 AM, Naptowngirl said:
Okay totally bumbed right now,,,,, I read The House Aways Wins in two days. Colorado Game in less than that and now I'm all caught up on this....what the world am I to do...lol I love love love this story as I do the other two, and being late for the party has it's advantages.....so I hope RL is not to hectic right now and we can get an update soon...like real soon...I just finished 23 this morning and read it like twice and already having Mitch and Tay withdrawls and dang on it Kit is too adorable for words.... PLEASE PLEASE...MORE MORE oh and I kinda digging Tom too...just saying :D
I'm writing, I'm writing. Sheesh! ;) I just returned from vacation, and normally I don't write in summer, but on the plane I started reading a book, another thing I usually don't do in summer, and got the itch, so prepare for new chapters, soon!
Link to comment
On 5/5/2011 at 2:42 PM, Kev de Cauchery said:

You can't just stop here.

 

I finally got back to GA and got hooked with this story and suddenly found it not completed yet....

 

Tom, please.

 

 

 

It's coming, it's coming....

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..