Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,673 Words
  • 18,818 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Confounded: Part II - 25. Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25 --==Kit’s POV==--

It was dark outside, and no sounds could be heard in the house. About an hour after breaking down in front of me, Tom had gone quiet; he wasn’t choking me half to death anymore and the soft crying had stopped. He didn’t move, apart from the occasional hiccup against the side of my neck; I could feel his warm breath regularly rushing over my skin. It felt great, actually, even though he was getting pretty heavy. I didn’t dare move though.

About half an hour ago, Taylan had poked his head in, causing me to put a finger to my lips. When he made a talking motion with his hand, and then pointed at his nephew, I barely nodded. A corner of his mouth had turned up, then, as well as a thumb. Then he left, leaving us both in the darkness.

Bringing up my hand, I cupped the back of Tom’s head, stroking his hair. I was dying to change position, my arm around him beginning to develop a spasm. Not wanting to let go, there was only one thing I could do; lie down. So I did.
Gingerly pulling him with me, I laid onto my side; it was then that he finally moved and his dark head came up.

“What are you doing,” he asked, sounding throaty and hoarse, but he didn’t resist. He remained very close to me, the arm around my neck still there as I stretched out beside him.

“Need to change position, cramping up,” I explained, whispering.

“..k,” he answered, inhaling deeply. He didn’t sound as clogged up as he had a while ago; he could breathe normally through his nose now.

“How are you feeling?” I asked, pulling back a bit to look into his face. All I saw was a slight glistening of his eyes in the dark; my nose almost touched his and I could feel his warm breath on my mouth as he spoke.

“Better.”
He sounded surprised.
“Calm.”

I swallowed and moved my hand from the back of his head to his cheek, using my thumb to gently touch the stubble on his jaw; it softly rasped in the silence.

“Do you really hate me?”

“No.”
Again he sounded surprised and I felt a smile form around my lips, relief flooding through me.

Suddenly he rolled onto his back and reached up; I heard a soft click and suddenly we were bathed in soft light from the lamp on the nightstand. Then he rolled back, giving me a choice to either return my hand to his cheek or leave it between us. I left it where it was.

His eyes were a little red from the crying he’d done, and a little puffy. His expression was unreadable. Blinking calmly, I waited.
He stared into my eyes for a while, and then looked down to where my hand was resting; then he picked it up by the wrist and directed it to his midsection. Taking that as a positive sign, I snaked it further around him and pulled him closer; he didn’t resist. When his eyes returned to look into mine, a guarded expression appeared in them but when I didn’t do any more than just that, it disappeared.

I really wanted to kiss him but I didn’t; instead I just looked when his eyes slowly traveled over my face, his mouth turning into a sour smirk when they reached my throat.

“Soaked another shirt of yours.”
I smiled.

“It’s fine.”
His eyes returned to mine and then back; then he reached up and I felt a soft pull around my neck.

“This doesn’t look very comfortable,” he said, giving another pull on my tie.
I didn’t speak a word as he hooked a finger under the knot and kept pulling until it came loose. With a soft swish I felt it give way and disappear from my neck. He threw the tie on the floor and then his hand returned; after some movement, a button was opened, and it actually did feel better now.

“Better?” I asked, pulling up a corner of my mouth.

“Much. Looked like you were choking.”

“You’d probably like that,” I answered.
For some reason, I couldn’t provoke him into saying that he definitely would enjoy that.
“Or maybe not?”

I got the barest of shakes from his head as his eyes returned to mine. And suddenly, the air was thick with tension.

“You wouldn’t?” I asked, softly, staring deep into his eyes.

“No.”

Tightening my arm around him, I then took my chance and rolled him onto his back; no protest came from his lips. When I gingerly lowered myself half on top of him, he didn’t squirm or try to get away or anything like that. Staring down I let my eyes travel to his mouth and swallowed.

God, I wanted to kiss him so bad, it hurt. Blood was throbbing in my ears as I lowered, millimeter by millimeter.

Then we finally kissed and wow, was it good. I’ve kissed several girls but never a guy before, and I have to admit; it’s very different because guys are a little rougher in touch. The 2-day mustache pricked the soft tissue of my lips, for instance. He tasted differently, nicer, to me, even if the faint taste of tobacco was there. It actually added to the taste, making me want to go deeper, to get more of it. With girls, you get a mouthful of chewing gum taste and a nose-full of cheap perfume. Tom smelled neutral, the barest whiff of soap, and he didn’t taste like anything artificial. He tasted good.

I savored it for the longest time, enjoying the feel of his lips as he softly started to suck on my tongue. It felt a little strange but very pleasant, the slight pull it made. Then the kiss wound down and withdrawing, I opened my eyes, finding him doing the same.
The ensuing silence was a little too long, and I felt a little awkward. I licked my lower lip and his eyes were drawn to it.

“Jesus, how long is that thing” he whispered, and I pulled up a corner of my mouth, relieved.

“I dunno? Find out?” I answered, looking deep into his eyes.

I leaned in again and covered his lips, slipping in deep and he made a soft sound in his throat, and shuddered when I touched his uvula. I could go further, but the one time I had done that, the girl I’d done it to had pretty much told me to go take a hike, and I didn’t want that to happen here. But he sucked it in deeper when I pulled back a bit. He seemed to like it, though.

“So…,” I said, ending that kiss after a few minutes, “likeable?”

“Maybe.”

“I need a bit more than that.”

“So needy,” he mumbled.

“I just wanna know if the liking part is outbalancing the hating part.”
That caused a flash to appear in his eyes.

“I don’t hate you.”

“You’ve said a lot of things, most of it was hurtful and nasty and…”
He growled softly, rolling his eyes.

“Alright, okay…I’m sorry. Is that what you want to hear?”

“It’s a start,” I smiled, taking that minor win.

“Kinda hard to deny with a ten ton human on top of me.”

“I’m not that heavy,” I huffed, beginning to like this back and forth thing between us. I liked it a lot.
And liked it even more when I unconsciously moved off a bit, only to have him tighten his arms around me to get me to stay there. Definite, major like.
He seemed to have sobered a little, though, so instead of trying to kiss him some more, I waited.

“I was in a dark place, for a long time. I might have made a few…mistakes. But…”
Lifting his head, his eyes sought mine.
“…but this? You know; you mauling me…”

“Mauling?” I echoed, straightening and feeling slightly offended. I wasn’t the only one here! And I definitely wasn’t making him kiss me; I wasn’t hearing any objections here.

“…doesn’t mean we’re suddenly Adam & Steve, alright? Slowly…”
I snickered and relaxed again.

“Sure. Now…admit that you liked that kiss.“

“Never.”

“Fine, I’ll do it again, then,” I threatened, lowering again.

“I’d rather have that therapy,” he said, avoiding my mouth.
Halting my descent and raising my head again, I looked at him.

“You’ll go?”

“What; they’ll reinstate the punishment if I don’t want to?”

“No! It’s not like that…” I began defensively, only to notice he didn’t seem all that mad about it. “You’re yanking my chain…”

“Little bit. It’s so easy.”
That earned him a hard kiss. I could get used to shutting him up like that.

“Jerk,” I said, grinning as I lifted my head again. “So…you’ll go?”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Would that speed up if…I offered to go with you? Take you to the appointments, I mean?”

“You’d do that?”
He seemed genuinely surprised.

“I’d take time off to do that for my boyfriend.”
He eyes searched my face.
“I’d do anything for him.”

“Wow, you really are a softy, aren’t you?”
I grinned.

“I guess I am…but I don’t hear you objecting all that much.”

**********

It felt like walking on air when I went back to my room. By then, it was late, 1a.m. approaching rapidly.

I had a boyfriend!

Man, that felt great! I had this need to go punch the air and hop on the couch like Tom Cruise on Oprah.

It was very quiet in the house, until I came into the hallway leading to my room. Then I couldn’t help but grin when I heard a muffled deep groan coming from the bedroom at the very end. Seemed like all Gilmore’s in this house were getting some good loving. Well, technically I hadn’t, but I counted gaining a boyfriend under that category.

I had a boyfriend!

andr0gene 2005-present
  • Like 29
  • Love 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well there you have it boys and girls...another love connection. Kit got his first kiss and boyfriend all in one night...Not to shabby. :D Great chapter thanks...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
:) I feel greedy... very greedy.. great chapters but i'm hungering for more... more.... more.. :D thanks tho Aro I'm glad u're taking the time out of your busy summer to writespecool.gif
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Love the story, sooo glad to see the update, and to see Tom come around, loosen his shell, letting life (and Kit) into his broken world - beautiful!

 

Thank You

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..